People over use vote kick!

I see atleast 5 kicks a game and get realy ****ed off for getting kick for no reason.to reduce the amount of kicks i think it should be 3 kicks aday each.

Comments

• umm dude, everyone sucks it up already, it's time for you to do the some but here are some ways to get you not kicked
    -play with friends
    -play with clanmantes
    -dont qq
    -make friends in game right away
    -and of course PLAY LEGITLY
  • i don´t see a problem. as long as you are playing by the following rules.

1. don´t play to good
    2. don´t play bad
    3. don´t play average , your a n00b then anyways.
    4. don´t use scar light
    5 don´t use any other weapon that could possibly annoy anyone
    6 don´t knife anyone, especially not in snipermatches
    7 don´t use axe or shovel
    8 don´t have a high ping, lagger
    9 don ´t have a low ping, hak
    10 don´t kill anyone who has been shooting at you for minutes, your a tanker/lagger also
  • I actually agreed with this.
    I got kicked today for ACCIDENTALLY flashing one of my teammates while he ran ahead of everyone else with a flash grenade.
    He then got me kicked and said "Next time don't flash me."

It was stupid and immature. At least come up with a good reason.
  • Yes dude this game is full of a-holes, kick vote is used and abused hundreds if not thousands of a day simply to kick players for no reason, in some games its kick vote after kick vote popping up.

I've been kicked about 12 times today.

Kick vote should be scrapped altogether, or at least improved.

Your idea is also one I suggested too:

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=48299

Basically there should be a limit on the number of votes per day that a player has, then they can't kick everyone to get ace, kick everyone cos they are nub and think your hacking (esp when the other player just says so).

I don't know how many votes people need per day (Z8 should have a rough idea), but players, if they played 50 games sure don't need 100 kick votes etc. Who needs 100 kick votes per day? Thats why they are abused and that is why people don't use them when needed.

"-play with friends (and if there not on, or your new?)
    -play with clanmantes (And if you don't want a clan, or you cannot join one yet?)
    -dont qq (and if you don't QQ?)
    -make friends in game right away (you be fake "oh ns" etc and still get kiked)
    -and of course PLAY LEGITLY (Except being legitimately 'good' or being 'ace')"

You know the excuse people use to keep the kick vote system in place? thus making decent honest players have to play with clan/friends and 'talk bs not to get kiked' - "oh ns"? yeah it's the 'hackers'.

Heres a radical idea - if people are that scared of hackers without the kick vote system, maybe they should play with friends/clan so they can't get "hacked on" and let normal, none whiny people, that don't mind getting their pixels shot in a fps, play as they should, with anyone. That's acceptable right?
  • Life sux ....then you get vote kicked. I mean come on......What else can wrong in this world!!!!! It's coming to an end.
  • It ****es me off even more when they know you dont hack. Your the ace but they want to be ace. Immature kids.
  • It ****es me off even more when they know you dont hack. Your the ace but they want to be ace. Immature kids.

Most of the time I find out who they are and in any game I host I'll kick them or put them up for kick vote if I'm not room host - Poetic justice.
  • i like the kicking system
    what i don't like is its penalty cuz it's like u've wasted ur time to get NOTHING
  • Yeah its such a wast of time when you get kicked when been playing for ages.