[CF] WOGL - Why not M4A1 Custom?

Hi there. :D
I'm here to discuss about the WOGL Championship.
That's a good thing to CF players, to gather people, grow up CF, etc.

But... when i saw the weapons...
I be happy. Some weapons that is not allowed there is good.
But... WHY NOT CUSTOM?!

Maan, why Ak 47 Scope is allowed and M4 Custom not?!
All permanent weapons that i have is not allowed! (Custom, Scar Light and m12s)
The others will expire.
And i think that it will expire while the championship.

Please Z8 Team, at least... allow M4 Custom!
I don't have money at this time to buy GP in mall. I'm unemployed now. :/
And i can't get a job now because of the Military Services.

Please, help who have a M4 Custom! :D

Comments

• Hi there. :D

But... WHY NOT CUSTOM?!

The others will expire.

Last time I checked Ak scope was banned from WOGL, all GP/ZP crate guns and guns that you can get with coupons are also banned. The only two ZP guns that are allowed in WOGL are AK Camo and M4a1 Adv, cause they're purchasable, having them is not based on luck.

Scar Light and m12s are OPed. They allow BP weapons though, which is great.
  • m4-c increased accuracy from the original + decreased recoil i believe
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »
    m4-c increased accuracy from the original + decreased recoil i believe

i dont think so.i think they are all same m4a1 regular and custom.btw it isnt all in guns its all how u kill with it u can suck at custom but u can be better in m4a1 regular.so i think hes right custom should be allowed.
  • NateD0gg54 wrote: »
    i dont think so.i think they are all same m4a1 regular and custom.btw it isnt all in guns its all how u kill with it u can suck at custom but u can be better in m4a1 regular.so i think hes right custom should be allowed.

I'm 10x better with the custom apposed to the reg. M4A1....
    This topic has been discussed numerous times, and closed. If we allow one Black Market Permanent [Coupon & Crate] we must allow them all, we can't make exceptions. With the money spent, and the bonus points acquired you can purchase the M4A1-Silver if the suppressor is in fact what your looking to use (XM8 is also quiet enough). If not- The M4A1 works just fine...
  • NateD0gg54 wrote: »
    It's a proven fact m4-c has increased accuracy

Yeah, 'tis true...And I think your correct regarding the recoil per. shot.

True, but you forgot something. Compared to the regular M4 and M4-adv/silver, the M4-C has higher recoil and higher damage. Not very noticeable, but you'll notice it when you spray directly at a guy using M4-adv/silver, and if he's spraying at you as well.
  • Yeah, 'tis true...And I think your correct regarding the recoil per. shot.
    Thats because Styx is Styx. he rawks and always will rox :D
    Skiz3 wrote: »
    True, but you forgot something. Compared to the regular M4 and M4-adv/silver, the M4-C has higher recoil and higher damage. Not very noticeable, but you'll notice it when you spray directly at a guy using M4-adv/silver, and if he's spraying at you as well.
    Yeah but then again Just look what WOGLBobby just wrote. No BM guns will be Allowed.
    WOGLBobby wrote: »
    This topic has been discussed numerous times, and closed. If we allow one Black Market Permanent [Coupon & Crate] we must allow them all, we can't make exceptions. With the money spent, and the bonus points acquired you can purchase the M4A1-Silver if the suppressor is in fact what your looking to use (XM8 is also quiet enough). If not- The M4A1 works just fine...

Oh mai Gawd. Silver is so sexy.. I prefer it over Custom too Since it seems to have a better Rate of fire. :) or Lower Recoil. :)
  • Hi there. :D

But... WHY NOT CUSTOM?!

The others will expire.

first of all Z8 team doesn't make the "gunlist" Wogl does also
    the weapons you mention are noob spraying gunz so just go back public thx.
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »
    Thats because Styx is Styx. he rawks and always will rox :D
    Yeah but then again Just look what WOGLBobby just wrote. No BM guns will be Allowed.

Oh mai Gawd. Silver is so sexy.. I prefer it over Custom too Since it seems to have a better Rate of fire. :) or Lower Recoil. :)

Bobby's point is in my opinion correct. They don't want to give ZP Bulkers a big Advantage over GP only players. IF I Had a KRISS and you had a Regular M4A1 the KRISS would Slay you and then the name calling would begin. WOGL made the right choice.
  • rofl at that guy's storage.
    Scar Light, M4, M12s.
    fml and this cf community.
  • WOGLBobby wrote: »

As I have read Bobby's previous post's on this issue. NO black market guns are aloud due to the unfairness it brings. To get those guns is all based on chance. So the likely hood that everyone has them is slim. So to elminate this "unfairness" they completely banned all BM guns.
  • Hate on this post all you want but, I feel it would be nice; JUST ONCE, to see a M16 and M700 only match. Yes de, and what not allowed. But everyone talks about, oh I cant beat him cus he has this, or that. Well if just once we did a m16 and m700 war, no little kids can cry when they get their a** handed to them.

On topic, I feel it is not right to not have the m4- and ak-s in. But at the same time, its fair. The people who want to use them, prob hate on scrub light users, but in WOGL they are just like a scrub light. Stick to the basics, and you will do fine. M4A1, Ak-47, AWM and de. ANd for a bag four, just have something fun. You have skills, use them. Dont sit and cry about a gun. The gun does not make the player (in this game it seems it does) But the skills is what you really need.

I am a XM8-adv user, and in wogl I will be useing M4A1, Ak-47-silver, and awm. Might buy a reg XM8. But good luck to all who play, and have fun.
  • im so much better with origional than custum, lol
  • banned because of no advantage GG. OMG M4 CUSTOM NOOB!!!!! F11
    m4-c increased accuracy from the original + decreased recoil i believe

You think.
    YOU THINK.

Lol, but no, I know that the m4-c has lower recoil, as well as lower power, but the accuracy is the same.
  • WOGLBobby wrote: »

true totaly agree