Taking a break.

Yup, I am taking a break from crossfire for the most part. With my freshman year in college coming to a close and a new job opening up (40 hours a week), I wont have time. Overall, I have enjoyed this game very much, met some great people and had a lot of fun. For those of you who I did not get the chance to know, feel free to xfire me at mrbll, for the most part I like just about everyone. Just keep your ego's at home. For those of you who do not like me, get over it. Life is too short to worry about what kids on the internet think.

@gurp. my indian friend <3 we gonna make a CS group kk? il still be around on vent and xfire. and you can show me your "skills" on mw2 very soon. but give me a month and il be better. you know its true.

@kevin. Il pz you hard. but its ok, i rather enjoyed carrying you. Like ive said a billion times, Id rather carry baddies i like then play with a good team.

@jonny. You got me into competative play for the most part. I enjoyed playing with you, even if you do rage alot and yell and leave clans daily. for the most part, you always end up back.

@ragdog. Your like the silent bob of the group. <3 get some better ping and play a little bit more and you will be pzing 95% of the kids out there.

@luck, YOUZZZ THE B3ST TR0llZ 0ut th3r3!!! i enjoy your trolling. no one else is a nice troll. The only troll id ever wanna feed.

@intercept. my trash talking midget love, try not to miss me kk? we will pub late at night. (if you are actually a midget, my bad =p)

@smartiez. sexy accent bro. if you were a bagel, id put you in the microwave...

Comments