Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

Comments

• thank you

I got 2544 but I bet 2 times then was to have 4 thousand to 5 thousand zp please take a look around that will be consisting of 2 2.544. thanks.
    The id of your transaction is #84109276.

Gabriellucasilva@hotmail.com
    vinicius_1234silva@hotmail.com
  • no confirmed zp free

I have done with my cell phone 3 zp these free talks with them and got only 1. check on your system so that they will put me in my account by zp comb bound.
    I'll be posing when I receive these zp.

I am already getting fed up with this **** but this does not give anything right .... Thank you for contacting us!

The points you're inquiring about Have Already Been Awarded and Confirmed by the z8games received.

Were the points to sit on your user account z8games at April 9, 2010, 5:46 PM CDT.
    That if you feel you've not received These points, please contact z8games for assistance.
    The id # of your transaction is 82,940,476.
  • confirmed

have not received already gone 30 minutes and have not received and the last time I'll complain next time it will be for.

I gave this mensagen: Thank you for contacting us!
    The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Participa da seguinte pesquisa e ganha dinheiro real.".

Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email (INCLUDING the header) for your participation within the text box.

Please review the offer requirements to see if you missed a step:

Participates in the following poll and win real money.

Begins to share your opinion, and you will be rewarded soon!

Offer Requirements:
    ZP granted when you register with personal information accurate. Reports of the offer has a delay of 15 minutes.
    Thank you,
    Super Rewards
  • EDIT: Fail. I thought that this was something else.
  • ***geto wrote: »
    have not received already gone 30 minutes and have not received and the last time I'll complain next time it will be for.

The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Participa da seguinte pesquisa e ganha dinheiro real.".

Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email (INCLUDING the header) for your participation within the text box.

Offer Requirements:
    ZP granted when you register with personal information accurate. Reports of the offer has a delay of 15 minutes.
    Thank you,
    Super Rewards
    (BMG Survey ONLY)
  • thank you

you did not answer any of my question right I'm upset with you and you never bribed not pay attention and even forced.
  • confirmed

the need to purchase my spop zp and you do not have in my account ..
    the need to purchase my spop zp and you do not have in my account ..

send a support ticket to gm and read next time this is only for BMG Survey ONLY.
    if u are blind then i forgive u :)
  • disappointed

hey friends because you are not depositing my zp?

Ballads and Friends and Fun in your Mobile

Time initiated: 13 days ago
    ZP: 936

thank you for contacting us!

The points you're inquiring about Have Already Been Awarded and Confirmed by the z8games received.

Were the points to sit on your user account z8games at April 9, 2010, 5:46 PM CDT.
    That if you feel you've not received These points, please contact z8games for assistance.
    The id # of your transaction is 82940476.
  • EvilMother wrote: »
    ok to start i did ALL the playsushi i did what i was told to do down lode and play uninstall to play another i did that still did not get eney points on non of the playsushi ones when i tryd to paly the gamevance ones a playsushi thing came up so i could not play gamevance
    Hello EvilMother,

That is strange. Did you get the points for the download? The main thing is to make sure you have the other software or the previous game uninstalled first.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • rodetour wrote: »
    my frend lives up the road from me told me to do the BMG to get free ZP i did what she told me to do i went to the BMG part did the playsushi game with the farm chickens no points i uninstalld like i was told to do tryd another playd it still no points the gamevance only popd up playsushi getarhero baner out of all the play sushi and 2 other servays that i finshd i did not get points
    Hello rodetour,

If you did not get your points send in a screen shot of the game down loaded on your system to noreward@blvd-media.com. They will make sure you get your points.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • GCyk10 wrote: »
    LOL, I usally do this once a week, and it was suppose to gain 30k ZP / wk, but I just receive 5k, I report thisto Z8/Sometrics, and past 5 days, I've not receivd any news, this happens everytime! I spent money on this, the ZP must be awarded!!
    Hello GCyk10,

If this happens with BMG offers send the screenshots in to noreward@blvd-media.com. Send in the following information.

1. Game Name
    2. UserID (LogIn Id)
    3. Offer Name
    4. Offer Value
    5. Screenshot of the completion page/download or email confirmation from the advertiser

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • m2709824 wrote: »
    right like they care its bin 6 days ago when the BMG person was on whats going on they rn BMG like G4 runs metin the GMs told me they ot nothing to do with BMG like hell they let them put it on here its makes it there prob to All this is is a game of pass the buck blow smoke up our tailes and lol
    Hello m2709824,

I see you were having problems with offers. Did you send in your screen shots to noreward@blvd-media.com? Thats all you need to do if you filled out an offer and it did not convert. Thousands of people a day get rewarded so I would not worry about it to much.

I apologize for not being on here for a few days...not that many people were coming on the boards. I will be on here more often now.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
    I did earn some points and have not received free zp he received a message that he was cancedido in my account but it is not on my mind tells me they complain and they gave me this number ...
    The id # of your transaction is 84109276.
    Hello ***geto,

Are you talking about BMG offers? And did you report it to noreward@blvd-media.com. I know they make sure everyone is taken care of.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Offer Requirements:
    Thank you,
    Super Rewards
    Hello ***geto,

This message board is only for BMG offers now Super Rewards. I am sorry you are having issues with their system. If you have issues with BMG, send and email to noreward@blvd-media.com and we will make sure you are taken care of.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Thanks kwevli for helping clarify. I was getting worried there for a min until I realized it was not us.

Thanks again!

Jennifer
  • NateD0gg54 wrote: »
    send a support ticket to gm and read next time this is only for BMG Survey ONLY.
    if u are blind then i forgive u :)
    Hey NateD0gg54,

Thank you too! I appreciate you letting people know what is up. I will make sure I am on this board more...looks like people are posting more often now.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • i did

i down loded the farm playsushi i playd it no points i then uninstal like i should with the palysushi unistal and reboot game vance i had no prob with theses games i did what i was told to like game vance D/L playd uninstall reboot and there ZP reward

scooby doo zp 675

snowbord betty zp 675

mysteryville zp 600

f1 challange zp 600

clueless zp 600

zwinky US zp 2062

ninja misson X2 zp 750 BOTH THE NINJA THERE WAS 2 CAME UP AS a viours i use AVAST spy were when i tryd to D/L my avast went off
    so like i said i had no prob with gamevance only playsushi

TOTEL ZP I DID NO GET 6712 thats from playsushi

as for theses it say REWARDN IS PAYD ON VALID REGISTRATOIN nothing abought cell phone or buying from silver list gold list so on i spent my time with the ida made by theses that just give name email so on thats it i get ZP no were did it say you must buy or cel phone

who is bigger tool survey zp 1050

netle toll house zp 450

tiger woods servey zp 562

carefree surveys Mc Donalds 937

i filld out every thing on all and a last part they sayi MUST BUY SILVER STUFF GOLD STUFF PLATOM STUFF this is rong when you fist get on that it ask for ONLY EMAIL nothing more it say on the thing you click REWARDN IS PAYD ON VALID REGISTRATOIN email is that makeing me buy stuff IS NOT A FORM OF VALID REGISTRATOIN
    you will pay me my zp for my tie and you will make them put that you must buy to get zp that is just RONG NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT

for them it 2999 zp you ow me

so the totel you ow me is ZP 9711

you can do the math to make shure to be real i filld out more that say REWARDN IS PAYD ON VALID REGISTRATOIN and turnd out to be a scam your gettig off ezy

thank you
  • no ZP

the things i did not get zp for that i did right

shop at home 487 Zp free 1000$ wallmart card 787 Zp web prize land archescard 375 Zp

nationl servey panel obama peace prize 600 Zp Care free surveys McDonalds 937 Zp

zwinky US 2062 Zp ninja misson 750 Zp Tiger Woods 562 Zp Danceing Queen 687 Zp

nestle toll house 450Zp Who is bigger Tool 1050 Zp

all of thes say Reward is paid on valid registration. nothing abought buying stuff or useing cell phone number b4 you say somthing othe adds have Reward is paid on cell phone submit and pin confirmation.non of the ones i fill out had that at start some of the ones i did was Reward is paid on download and install.i did that and uninstalld the way that told me and still no Zp IN all the ZP i should of got but did not is 8757 ZP
  • i did a survey for an hour and didnt recieve my 8000 zp
    pls answer
  • Hello m2502232,

Did you send in your screen shots to noreward@blvd-media.com? Send in the following information.

Game Name: Z8
    User ID: Login ID
    Offer Name
    Offer Value
    Screen shot of the download on your computer, completion page of the offer or an email confirmation from the advertiser.

They will make sure you get your poitns.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Hello rodetour,

Same thing I said to m2502232...just make sure you send in your screen shots to noreward@blvd-media.com with that information and you will get your points.

Cheers,

Jennifer
  • 4. this game is for rich boys, dont try to get something free, or you will get a thousand of spam mail, i dont recomend to use the tool... NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hello gunner10k,

What offer did you fill out? Also did you send in the information to norward@blvd-media.com?

Sincerley,

Jennifer
  • Hello bach09,

There are thousands of people that use this method to get points and there are some offers that do not require you to put information in...for example the play sushi offers.

Those are paid on a download.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello bach09,

There are thousands of people that use this method to get points and there are some offers that do not require you to put information in...for example the play sushi offers.

Those are paid on a download.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

The stuff is full of viruses and I use Avast that won like a kaziljon awards for being the best virus stuff it Never detects falls viruses only real ones (I used others before that detected fake viruses but this one doesn't) so whats up with that wanna destroy peoples pc's? :p

Sincerely,

Isundir
  • i did nearly EVERY BMG survey and most of them work :)
  • iTwAsPlaT wrote: »
    i did nearly EVERY BMG survey and most of them work :)

Sure but if my Theory is right it depends on country and in that way I so totaly have failed ay my parents also failed and all my fam for being born here lawl
  • SGIsundir wrote: »
    Sure but if my Theory is right it depends on country and in that way I so totaly have failed ay my parents also failed and all my fam for being born here lawl

BMG is the First and Best survey system Z8games will ever have