Coupon error (disappeared?)

Hey guys

So today's morning, I had about 87 coupons, and I used 80 to exchange one AK-knife, which left about 7 coupons.

Then I kept buying and opening creats, get another 5-10 coupons. I logoff for few hours.

And few minutes ago I just checked it, there are just 4 coupons left.

It can not be possible, so where are the coupons I should have? They just disappeared.

Is there someone else got this kind of problem?

Thank you.

Comments

• Yes this has happend to other players send a support ticket i guess.
  • please pm any moderator
    if you do not know what pm means
    please pm me if you do not know what pm mean
    lol
    pm is (private message btw)
  • ummm, pm them for what?

Just tell them what happened and they will try to fix it up?

And yes I dont know where to find the list of moderators...xD

Appreciate for the above replys.
  • lol just look around other posts should find one
    but i think they'll just tell you to send a
    support ticket about this issue.
  • Thank you LithiumlEl, <3

How do I send a support ticket?

Never done this b4, lol
  • And what do I need to attach with my support ticket?

Should I tell them my account name or something like that?
  • hmm...yeah account details would help and
    just explain wat happened and see wat they say about it.

click here : http://support.z8games.com/
    :)
  • Can not send a support ticket, anyone know why?

Here is what the web shows after I clicked 'Submit'.

Server Error in '/' Application.

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$ctl00$Main$Left$tb_content="...gin ID is <******>.

Ple...").
    Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validation by setting validateRequest=false in the Page directive or in the configuration section. However, it is strongly recommended that your application explicitly check all inputs in this case.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$ctl00$Main$Left$tb_content="...gin ID is <***XX>.

Ple...").

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\0b770297\1bafc14a\App_Web_egnnfthq.1.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$ctl00$Main$Left$tb_content="...gin ID is <enrique7tt>.

Ple...").]
    System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String s, String valueName, String collectionName) +8721914
    System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection(NameValueCollection nvc, String collectionName) +111
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +129
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +8722023
    System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +97
    System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +63
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6785
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
    ASP.webform_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\0b770297\1bafc14a\App_Web_egnnfthq.1.cs:0
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
  • try agen if not try a different web browser and see it that works
    otherwise im not sure
  • Is this error common? Someone here mentioned that a lot of people are experiencing missing coupons?

As for the error on the site, that should be corrected it was likely juts a hiccup in the connection.
  • I personally have not had this issue but i have seen a couple other threads about this.