Ok, what does PUG mean?

I see it everywhere, I have an idea on what pug means. But does it stand for something?

Come on guys, gimme som o dee laav.

Comments

• Pug = Please Untie Grandma

Cause someone tied her in a closet, and now shes stuck there.
  • PUG=Pick Up Game
    PUGG= Players use Growler Guncam
  • Krzy thought he was being cool by modifying to to PUGG.

In reality anyone who isn't an idiot hates him because he's that stupid.
  • Pug = Please Untie Grandma

Cause someone tied her in a closet, and now shes stuck there.

LOL.
    You tied her, go get her.
  • SexyAshley wrote: »
    PUG=Pick Up Game
    PUGG= Players use Growler Guncam

What he said.

In a Pug, there are captains, who pick teams.
    The teams do a mini tournament with no ending reward, but bragging rights.

A PUGG. Is a Players us Growler Guncam. XKrzyx was one of the main Pugg hosters. Players use Growler, and it is just like a pug situation.
  • HiIsSoCool wrote: »
    What he said.

In a Pug, there are captains, who pick teams.
    The teams do a mini tournament with no ending reward, but bragging rights.

A PUGG. Is a Players us Growler Guncam. XKrzyx was one of the main Pugg hosters. Players use Growler, and it is just like a pug situation.

NO NO AND NO.....

Its not that

Its : you and granny, you tie granny in a closet, then you need to untie her.
  • Krzy is an idiot.

PUG is Pick Up Game.

/thread
  • Krzy is an idiot.

PUG is Pick Up Game.

/thread

umad? cuz krzy doesn't love you.
  • ASAeroju wrote: »
    umad? cuz krzy doesn't love you.

lul its bruce and denxi im not worried that they dont like me ha
    their the only two on crossfire ive ever heard complain just
    because i dont like them they try to thrash on me but i got
    plenty of people that love me ;] oh and bruce is flaming because
    i demolished his eharmony relationship in cf with lilith and exposed it to everyone
    and denxis mad because im doing something for the community and he thinks i just want to be noticed when no one notices anything but how much he erages lul gg
  • XKrzYX wrote: »
    i demolished his eharmony relationship in cf with lilith and exposed it to everyone
    and denxis mad because im doing something for the community and he thinks i just want to be noticed when no one notices anything but how much he erages lul gg

Truly I like all 3 of u, good friends w/ denxi, bruce probably doesn't even remember me, and I've known you since I joined lavender.
  • Krzy is an idiot.

PUG is Pick Up Game.

/thread
    Agree. No one even uses growler, naming it something else is dumb.

Just call it a pug.
    He doesn't really erage...just outsmarts the **** out of everyone.

My relationship with her has never been a secret. I don't know what you're talking about Krzy. You're just some downie with a bad tattoo on his chest. Cool bro.

I rip on you because you're easy and when you're challenged you manage to make yourself look stupid every time.

Winchester isn't a shotgun you idiot, start with that one.
  • moch123 wrote: »
    1nr has a nice style.

Now that he's not a mod. ;)

And wtf is Denxi b!tchin' about again?
    Can't say he doesn't pug in there either cuz he does on his alt (Sheogorath or some sh!t).
  • iOath wrote: »
    Now that he's not a mod. ;)

And wtf is Denxi b!tchin' about again?
    Can't say he doesn't pug in there either cuz he does on his alt (Sheogorath or some sh!t).

yup denxi is in and out of my vent pugging on Sheo so i dont see why he talks
    and bruce is bad and obviously doesnt know me coming from the ex mod
    that likes to trash peoples pugg vents and unban hackers and ban kewl people
    and get mad because hes not allowed pugging ha seems like their just a bunch
    of 12 year old kids talking trash behind a computer screen because they think
    their cool and their parents let them get away with it [fyi someone needs to beat their parents] when really they just look dumb and i choose to think the winchester
    is a shotgun because its got every similarity its an opinion i dont care wat
    it really is so get good still trying to subject on past post nerd

p.s. plus your raging on a post where someone is simply asking a question so i dont know how you were ever mod , and by the way i say PUGG because everything we do is different get used to the change because i clearly see 100 + people pugging on drafts and i always see 8 teams + on when i come in the vent ,

take the change , like the change , accept the change

this is probally why denxi flames though negative in puggs all the time :/

8w07fa.jpg

34hgjl2.jpg
    yup denxi is in and out of my vent pugging on Sheo so i dont see why he talks
    and bruce is bad and obviously doesnt know me coming from the ex mod
    that likes to trash peoples pugg vents and unban hackers and ban kewl people
    and get mad because hes not allowed pugging ha seems like their just a bunch
    of 12 year old kids talking trash behind a computer screen because they think
    their cool and their parents let them get away with it [fyi someone needs to beat their parents] when really they just look dumb and i choose to think the winchester
    is a shotgun because its got every similarity its an opinion i dont care wat
    it really is so get good still trying to subject on past post nerd

p.s. plus your raging on a post where someone is simply asking a question so i dont know how you were ever mod , and by the way i say PUGG because everything we do is different get used to the change because i clearly see 100 + people pugging on drafts and i always see 8 teams + on when i come in the vent ,

take the change , like the change , accept the change
    I just went on vent, theres 2 teams and a bunch of ****ing gay ass admins. One of them muted the pug waiting room channel and i was sitting there for 15 minutes with around 12 other people waiting for a pug, but they were busy talking about how this game sucks. The way you run your **** is so ****ed up it's dumb. There needs to be an admin present at all times to pug. Loosen the reins. In the old CF pug people could do whatever they wanted, we didn't give a ****. you have almost 0 credibility with any of the players that you actually need credibility from, the good players. the only reason people tolerate that **** is because it's a pug and it's something to do. you act like you made that **** when it's been around for over 5 years, but you just changed the name.

You act like you ****ing changed something, but all you did was brought back something that was dead. It's cool and all that you brought it back, but don't act like your the **** because of it. Denxi and Bruce have 10x more credibility and presence than you will most likely ever have.

Such a ****ing tool. This whole community sucks **** besides maybe 20 odd people.
  • Pubstarrr wrote: »
    I just went on vent, theres 2 teams and a bunch of ****ing gay ass admins. One of them muted the pug waiting room channel and i was sitting there for 15 minutes with around 12 other people waiting for a pug, but they were busy talking about how this game sucks. The way you run your **** is so ****ed up it's dumb. There needs to be an admin present at all times to pug. Loosen the reins. In the old CF pug people could do whatever they wanted, we didn't give a ****. you have almost 0 credibility with any of the players that you actually need credibility from, the good players. the only reason people tolerate that **** is because it's a pug and it's something to do. you act like you made that **** when it's been around for over 5 years, but you just changed the name.

You act like you ****ing changed something, but all you did was brought back something that was dead. It's cool and all that you brought it back, but don't act like your the **** because of it. Denxi and Bruce have 10x more credibility and presence than you will most likely ever have.

Such a ****ing tool. This whole community sucks **** besides maybe 20 odd people.

thats ur opinion bro gg u dont know me grow up :D

Watch your language....its pixels :)
  • Watch your language....its pixels :)

hes with the band :/ afraid he will follow as they lead smartiez save meh D: get in vent too :]
    thats ur opinion bro gg u dont know me grow up :D
    Nah bro, the thing is, i do know you. I remember you from CF PUG, always whining and ****, sticking with the same group of friends, asking me for admin.

And lol? you think I need to grow up because i took 5 minutes to point out all the flaws I saw? haha.
  • Voilà!

in view, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Van-guarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition!

The only Verdict is Vengeance-- a Vendetta, held as a Votive-- not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous.

Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

I smoked some great sh*t today! :D
  • Pugging is aggressive.. whenever i'm on a team people keep swearing.. ):
  • bLitzdLL wrote: »
    Voilà!

in view, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition!

The only Verdict is Vengeance-- a Vendetta, held as a Votive-- not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous.

Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

Lol, good speech.
    Nah bro, the thing is, i do know you. I remember you from CF PUG, always whining and ****, sticking with the same group of friends, asking me for admin.

And lol? you think I need to grow up because i took 5 minutes to point out all the flaws I saw? haha.

i never asked for admin and i only went their once haha gg bro
    and i never whine i rage and when i rage i laugh about it and
    so does everybody else so apparently you dont know me
    and my group of friends is everyone alot of people do like me
    and i do have recognition i dont ask for it i just know everyone
    dont get rage on me because you have nothing better to do
    and the only reason the people were waiting to pugg is because
    someone banned ihack then unbans him then i got to the bottom
    of who it was so get it right buddy

<3

nuff said
    lol you still don't get it right. You went in there once? So you remember that one time vividly? You must've been in there for a long ass time then bro lol..

Whatever..this is so pointless, anything anyone says you'll just act like it's encouragement to go on being a tool.