I don't get it by those 'free' zp ads

almost all of them are 'mobile offer', ie. you have to register with your cellphone, then they charge you with mobile fees, you will see it in your cellphone bills, so what's the point? for those who use parents' cellphone plan and no credit card youngsters?

Comments

• I don't get why you keep making fail rants that no one cares about? Trying to run Z8 out of business? Won't work for a long ass time. If you don't like what Z8 is doing then go back to combat arms. We dont need CA cry babies here.
  • if you know the answer then tell me, this forum doesn't need flamers
    iTaeYeon wrote: »
    I don't get why you keep making fail rants that no one cares about? Trying to run Z8 out of business? Won't work for a long ass time. If you don't like what Z8 is doing then go back to combat arms. We dont need CA cry babies here.

crossfire is the only online game I am playing now, never tried combat arms before
    go back to combat arms
  • hackbuster wrote: »
    if you know the answer then tell me, this forum doesn't need flamers

This forum doesn't need flamers? You've been flaming the company since your first post bic boi.

It also doesn't matter what FPS you play right now, we don't need 9 year olds that think they are in law school to cry on this forum. We are flooded with the tears of QQers in pubs already.
  • I am 100% sure I am at least twice even triple your age, so stop flaming, you 9 year old.

edit: oh, btw, if you want to protect z8games by flaming anyone casts doubt in anything in this forum, you can ask for a salary from them, buying you much needed zp points, good business, son

and......I think some or most of the moderators here do not receive real $ from z8games, they may work for free out of their loving of this game, so I respect them.
    This forum doesn't need flamers? You've been flaming the company since your first post bic boi.

It also doesn't matter what FPS you play right now, we don't need 9 year olds that think they are in law school to cry on this forum. We are flooded with the tears of QQers in pubs already.
  • hackbuster wrote: »
    I am 100% sure I am at least twice even triple your age, so stop flaming, you 9 year old.

edit: oh, btw, if you want to protect z8games by flaming anyone casts doubt in anything in this forum, you can ask for a salary from them, buying you much needed zp points, good business, son

and......I think some or most of the moderators here do not receive real $ from z8games, they may work for free out of their loving of this game, so I respect them.

I am 110% sure that you are 34/51 years old with the mind of a 3 year old. I flame, and you flame too. Maybe you should stop your flaming before you tell me what to do.

Oh btw I protect what I think is right. I flame people that are reta.rded and if you have doubts, PM a GM/mod. I bet salary from Z8 is better than your burger flipping job. I buy ZP because I enjoyed playing this game. Money's purpose is to be spent on what you enjoy, if I enjoy spending my money on ZP then it's serving it's purpose. Good business, old mental person?

and...... Moderators here do not receive real $ from z8, they work for free because people like you are annoying as fuhk. All you do is complain, maybe I should get you a pacifier for your birthday since you seem to have been breastfed by your mom for 34/51 straight years. Stop crying. Get over it. It's time to move on bic boi.
  • CFchengdu wrote: »
    the flame was is escalating.. o.O

Indeed. It's better off to just drop it, but If you two want to continue with this handle it over PMs.

And yes, mods work for free.
This discussion has been closed.