Guide To Be A good Player

First when you're playing on TDM the first team you should know it's how to make 5 or more headshots in arrow,how you do that?

The guns that I recommend you to learn aim are these:
K-2
Deagle

Then play with these guns in all matches.
After a month or depend on how many time you spend playing Crossfire you'll be a good headshoter or killer.
After that you could buy guns like M4A1 or anything else and you can kill people by headshot in from one side to another side in maps like Colombia.

In SD what you can do to have a good KDR in all games you go is to buy a SMG and know how to make chest kills. Chest kills are better for SMG because all the SMGS are faster and they have a lot of recoil(That means you can't headshot people easy).

So I recommend you to have guns like MP5 or K1A
After you follow all the steps you'll be a nice player.

GUIDE FOR GHOST MODE:
When you are playing as a Ghost the first thing you should do it's to always use headphones, so when you hear some shoots close to you, press SHIFT and start walking around finding the GR. If you do not press SHIFT GR it's going to hear your foot steps and they will kill you.

What you can do to avoid a fight against GR and kill them faster it's to camp in safe corners or in safe places that you know that GR won't hear you moving.

Never rush to plant the bomb(at least you know what you're doing).
The best thing you can do it's to be like a spy or a gun silence(walk around from the 2 floor checking if the ares are clear or if you could do something to kill the GR team.

GUIDE FOR GR IN GHOST MODE:
When a match start the first thing you should do is to go and check if you could see some Ghosts. If not be back with you team and rush to the A/B site. If you see in the radar that some Ghost killed one of you team mate what you can do is to take the knife out and run as faster you can, while you getting close to the place that the Ghost killed you mate you should take you gun out and press SHIFT. If you do not press SHIFT and you hear a Ghost close to you do not think that he didn't hear you. If you don't hear anymore the Ghosts steps what you can do is to shoot at least one bullet to each corner.

This was my GUIDE :) If you think I'm wrong in something just tell me and I'll follow your gameplay.

NOTE: This is for unskilled players that are pis.sed because they don't get a kill against skilled players.

Comments