Z8 games fail hard

I just lost me 1st Lt account eLipse_ , aRoy*D and all the other names I had to a scammer. They literally gave my password to him. Fail more? This is bs. If I don't get my account back is it possible to sue them? Or get my zp back ? >=)

Comments

• Fail more please
    Why the hell would Z8 give your account details to a scammer? You probably had a keylogger or something like that
  • SxLexz wrote: »
    I just lost me 1st Lt account eLipse_ , aRoy*D and all the other names I had to a scammer. They literally gave my password to him. Fail more? This is bs. If I don't get my account back is it possible to sue them? Or get my zp back ? >=)

Who gives their main account, and all their alts to another person?
  • It doesn't really matter. Z8 games owns your account as intellectual property. They can do whatever they want.
  • Lol as if Z8 would give out ur pass. to somone.... unless they know ur security question
  • I have all the old screen shots of my account + email addresses. And a lot of people know me in the game. And yes I have the security question but not email :/ Someone changed my pass + email :/
  • SxLexz wrote: »
    I have all the old screen shots of my account + email addresses. And a lot of people know me in the game. And yes I have the security question but not email :/ Someone changed my pass + email :/

You don't get it. Z8 OWNS YOUR ACCOUNT, ITS NOT YOURS.
  • It's not so much a failure of Z8Games, but a failure by you to secure your account information. The company is not going to give out a password to anyone unless they are able to prove that they own the account.
  • Easy click Lost Id and pass type in email..Done got an account. Someone knew my email address then. So how can I get my account back? I have all the info z8 can get.
  • Odd, I just logged out and clicked the "forgot password" link. Not only does it ask you for your email address, but it sends the account information to that email address. So if the person used that method not only is your game account compromised, but your email account as well. You might want to consider doing a thorough rootkit scan of your computer.

As far as recovering your account, the only thing you can do is submit a support ticket here:

http://support.z8games.com/webform.aspx
  • Your title is correct, however I don't think they'll just simply give the password away.
  • Odd, I just logged out and clicked the "forgot password" link. Not only does it ask you for your email address, but it sends the account information to that email address. So if the person used that method not only is your game account compromised, but your email account as well. You might want to consider doing a thorough rootkit scan of your computer.

As far as recovering your account, the only thing you can do is submit a support ticket here:

Dude, whats with you mods being ass holes about everything lately?
    Good luck with the account thing. Sounds to me either,
    A) You have a keylogger.
    B) You gave someone your account info. which you're not suppose to do.
    Which terminates your ownership of your account.
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    Dude, whats with you mods being ass holes about everything lately?
    Good luck with the account thing. Sounds to me either,
    A) You have a keylogger.
    B) You gave someone your account info. which you're not suppose to do.
    Which terminates your ownership of your account.

be careful...
    Whats the point?

the point is mods should be kinder and more friendly than they are. the mods ARE being **** adn im glad someone had the *** to step up and say something. but dont feel bad yo ushould see the metin2 mods, thats a nightmare
  • the point is mods should be kinder and more friendly than they are. the mods ARE being **** adn im glad someone had the *** to step up and say something. but dont feel bad yo ushould see the metin2 mods, thats a nightmare

I don't know what the deal is with these MOD's but ever since the MOD elections they have been ass holes to EVERYONE. I feel like making a thread about it. Their suppose to be helpful and kind to everyone as long as they are kind back. And nowhere in this thread did I see one single post disrespecting any administration/moderators of the forums. He/She simply asked if they could have their accounts back and that they had proof of their accounts. Who in the hell gave them the right to be disrespectful all of a sudden? Especially those who are highly respected on these forums, and respect them back?
    I don't know what the deal is with these MOD's but ever since the MOD elections they have been ass holes to EVERYONE. I feel like making a thread about it. Their suppose to be helpful and kind to everyone as long as they are kind back. And nowhere in this thread did I see one single post disrespecting any administration/moderators of the forums. He/She simply asked if they could have their accounts back and that they had proof of their accounts. Who in the hell gave them the right to be disrespectful all of a sudden? Especially those who are highly respected on these forums, and respect them back?

None of them have been disrespectful to me, but I agree indefinitely with what you're saying. None of em are even gonna be re-elected or respected behaving in that manner.
  • JoshTorres wrote: »
    None of them have been disrespectful to me, but I agree indefinitely with what you're saying. None of em are even gonna be re-elected or respected behaving in that manner.

Is it just me or am I starting to see some of the true colors of the forum comunities opinions actually agreeing with what I am saying?
    *shocked* This has never happened before. Definatly gonna write something up and post a thread. Something needs to be done and someone has to stand up and say something.
    Sorry, but if someone accused the company I worked for of theft, while he failed to secure his own cr*p, then I too would be a little p*ssed.

The entire first post and purpose of this thread breaths disrespect. He's blaming Z8 for the loss of his account, instead of checking his computer for a possible keylogger. Well, with an attitude like that, I would have said; "Serves you right for being such a moron. I'm not even going to bother helping you.". In my eyes, Greycloak is actually being rather decent with this idiot.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Is it just me or am I starting to see some of the true colors of the forum comunities opinions actually agreeing with what I am saying?
    *shocked* This has never happened before. Definatly gonna write something up and post a thread. Something needs to be done and someone has to stand up and say something.

Haha well not a start for me, I've seconded a few things you and other have stated before. I wouldn't worry about it, new elections soon enough, and you can protest against who you like, the "right to free speech and opinions" and all that :D
  • Why the need to make a thread at all? Just PM a MOD or Saidan.

I don't see what is disrespectful here, Greycloak gave you some possible causes of your problem and told you the best thing to do about it. It's not like he has the authority to just hand out accounts. After you make sure that your computer isn't suffering from spyware then pm saiden.
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Sorry, but if someone accused the company I worked for of theft, while he failed to secure his own cr*p, then I too would be a little p*ssed.

The entire first post and purpose of this thread breaths disrespect. He's blaming Z8 for the loss of his account, instead of checking his computer for a possible keylogger. Well, with an attitude like that, I would have said; "Serves you right for being such a moron. I'm not even going to bother helping you.". In my eyes, Greycloak is actually being rather decent with this idiot.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

I am not trying to be an ***, and I have nothing against you. But if you re-read his post he didn't specify who gave his info. (Although it could be safe to assume he means Z8. But assuming makes and *** out of you and me. :D)
    And like I said in my first post on this thread. He either has a keylogger or he gave his info to the person who now controls his accounts. However, Greycloak didn't need to be an *** about it. And MODs are NOT to be rude to the community. Their suppose to watch the forums and help those who need it or give suggestions if they can. (I am not saying they are forced to, but that they COULD help the community. And usually they do a good job.) But like ALL MODs say, "If you have nothing nice to say then don't post". Obviously, Greycloak's post was in a negative format and could have been formatted in a different matter. For instance.
    A) "Where the login is you will see "Forgot Passord?" click on it and it should send your account information to your registered e-mail of the account, after filling out the required information.
    B) Greyclock could have simply ignored the thread and not have posted anything like they tell everyone else to do if they have nothing nice to say.
    Now, I realise that this is causing and issue on this thread and it should stop. But Greycloak isn't the only one acting this way. They ALL are. Threatning to delete negative/unwanted posts in threads that they specificaly made when they know someone in the community is going to post something unwanted. So, why can't they protect everyone elses threads like they do their own?
    Why the need to make a thread at all? Just PM a MOD or Saidan.
    I may pm Saidin or Fallen. But the community needs to wake up. I mean everyone, MODs GMs, the entire community. Its one thing if the community is negative to the admins/moderators, its another to be disrepectful back. How good does that make your company look when your moderators/admins are disprespecting the community?
    It makes me not even want to bother with the forums almost.
    I don't see what is disrespectful here, Greycloak gave you some possible causes of your problem and told you the best thing to do about it. It's not like he has the authority to just hand out accounts. After you make sure that your computer isn't suffering from spyware then pm saiden.

The way he posted is being an *** hole. Along with some of his older posts.
    Maybe he is having an anger issue or jus mad about something in his life but whatever the reasoning is, its not needed nor wanted. Attitude from someone of his status reflects back on the Z8 company.
  • The interwebs is serious business isn't it =.='
  • The interwebs is serious business isn't it =.='

Well, not really, but I mean think about it. If you were new, and decided "I'm gonna check the forums, and see what their like.". And your just browsing and reading post and you constantly come across posts like this, what would you think?
    I'd be thinkin either the MODs really aren't helpful and hate everybody, or that they honestly don't care about anything other than having power to control something.
  • LOL. U have not been cleaning pc kill trojans for ****ing long??? Or ur dumb enough to not remember that u gave ur pass to some1? Anyways, it could only be ur miss, so just take it and dont QQ
  • He was most likely downloading some public hacks and got a keylogger on his computer! :O
    s0b3r wrote: »

Lolli Roger is the fake moderator.

WATCH OUT, YOU MIGHT GET BANNED.
  • I think this thread has run it course. Greycloak gave a reasonable answer.

@s0b3r http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/paint+with+the+same+brush
    :(
    Also you posted a bad word 5 times, don't do that.
This discussion has been closed.