Attention ... Z8games !!! .. And players

Hello ... This is BLD-DoZa .. Im sure u remmember my past post , which I recall being very affective .. with that being said !! not to just flame and cause problems But on that note I And Im Sure ALOT of Clans Are VERY UNHAPPY with the Clan points system .. I just realized we've been getting robbed of clan points we work hard for day in day out morning to night 20 - 30 hrs Straight Playing !! .. How is it we make 1300 clan points one week .. and then u subtract 1600 from us that same week !! WHAT THE { FK } is up with that !!
My suggestion and Ive talked to alot of players about this .. would bE !!! ********

INSTEAD of making clanpoints reflective of experience whynot ? make clan points in correlation with the clan matches themselves ?!

**** ISNT THAT WHAT CLAN POINTS ARE ********

Example .. If we Win a clan match ..
That is 1 clan point ..
or if we win 1 round or 1 half .. That is 1 clan point ..

id much rather that then people buying Experience Plus and farming for Experience to get CLAN POINTS ? That shouldnt have a dMn thing to do with Clan points .. If u would please .. Take this into consideration and really try to find a better way .. Rather then ROBBING ME OF MY TIME AND MY HARD EARNED CLAN POINTS CAUSE IM GETTING ****ED

FOR ALL PLAYERS READING THIS .. ID APPRECIATE IT IF U COULD ALSO COMMENT AND SUGGEST COME UP WITH IDEAS TO CORRECT THIS ** FAILED SYSTEM *** THAT WOULD BE GREAT

AND ...... ON THAT NOTE (((( IF U DONT HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AGREE DISAGREE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD THAT'D BE GREAT ))))

I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD FLAMIN AND TALKING OFF SUBJECT THANKYOU !!

WE are currently ranked 44 in the clan ranking .. And I wouldnt mind if u RESET Everyones Points In Order To Make it fair for the new clans .. Which SUPPOSIBLY THAT IS WHY UR STEALING OUR POINTS TO BEING WITH RIGHT TO GIVE NEW CLANS A CHANCE ??

ok ... Another Suggestion .. Ive noted this before I guess no one seen it cause I think i'd be great
How about a new game mode ... LAST MAN STANDING .. NO RESPAWNS .. 1 v 15 Ur By Urself ...
How about a gp or zp cost item for 7 / 30 / Or 90 dayz .. For SILENT WEAPON CHANGE
SINCE Z8GAMES IS SO BIG ON MAKING MONEY ; )

Thankyou for Ur Time And Ur Comments Please Support This Thread And Keep It Alive !!

GAME ON KICK @#% AND KEEP PLAYING LEGIT !! [url]HTTP://WWW.CFCLANS.COM[/url]

Comments

• I totally agree. The curent clan point system fails and needs to be changed based on the suggestions doza proposed.
  • Okay Here I Go Again....

CF Is A Good Game, Very Fun And Challenging...

But I Am Tired Of Spending My Money, On CF For What? Nothing? I Thought It Was TO Help, Servers, Game Play, And New Content.... How Come The New Clans Gotta Have A Baby Treatment Due To The Fact, They Are New Clans, We Us OG, On CF Been Playing In A Clan For A Good Minute... And Our Clan Points Get Taken Away, We Make So Much Clan Points A Week (NOT FARMING) Do It Legit.... And We Still Get Clan Points Taken AWAY For Nothing. I Think Its Stupid... I Think You Should ONLY GAIN CLAN POINTS IN CLAN MATCHES Makes More Since If Not Why Would You Even Call It "CLAN POINTS"

New Maps And Game Modes [X]
    Less Hackers [X]
    New And Improved Game Play From CF [X]

You Should Also Think About Getting A HIGH dollar, Anti Hack Somthing Like Punk Buster, TO Where It KNOCKS Out ALL HACKZ Not Just The Public Hackz, VIP Hacks Should Be Blocked As Well

Also I Think You Should Make Another SERVER For The HIGH Pingers, Cuz The Hit Registery And The LAG On Some Of the CHARS With 150+ PING is Crazy Whole Clips Of Guns Into ONE GUY And IF HE/SHE HAS ARMOR Thats Just Wasting Bullets, I Mean
    Seriousally CF? You Have A Bookload Of Members Who SPEND Money AND Time On This GAME, Should think about MAKING IT BETTER TO PLAY!

Im Not Complaining Im Just Stating My Opinion

Should Have A New Method With CP's Like Weekly Stats And OVERall Stats To See Who REALLY Farms And See Who Is Really LEGIT At Playing This

I Really hope yall take this to consideration And Put Your time Into the game like us PLAYERS Do! Thank You

IGN: ItZaRap
    Phraze: The Name Is Itz A Rap Nice To Meet Ya, Crossfire An Spittin Rhymes Is My Feature
    Clan: Blood -WE ON THE WAY TO THE TOP--
  • keeps the farmers under control XD I LIKE 10 CLAN POINTS A DAY i still play a whole lot who cares bout clan points not me
  • here goes my daily noob talk (:
    -clan rank=NOTHING
    -clan points=NOTHING
    -scrims=something
    -clan tournaments..DINGDINGDING! WE GOT A PRO WINNING CLAN!

tada..dont make suggestions like this..cuz not all clans have enough players or good members to go scrim, they still need points..the current clan point system is fine. like really..it is just clan rank..doesnt rly matter. I like the clan points as it is right now..gives a chance for "not so good clans" a chance in the rankings..clan with low kd can still raise there rank...clans with low members can still raise there ranks..if they change it into your "brilliant" idea..low members/kd clans will be stuck in the 10000 places. All there hard work and hard earned exp for nothing? not fair..it will be too lopsided.
  • Reason why clan points is so important, it helps the main ranks... The number rank of your clan i dont care bout clan points but when it has somthing to do with overall rank and they take points away its going to far!
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »
    here goes my daily noob talk (:
    -clan rank=NOTHING
    -clan points=NOTHING
    -scrims=something

tada..dont make suggestions like this..cuz not all clans have enough players or good members to go scrim, they still need points..the current clan point system is fine. like really..it is just clan rank..doesnt rly matter. I like the clan points as it is right now..gives a chance for "not so good clans" a chance in the rankings..clan with low kd can still raise there rank...clans with low members can still raise there ranks..if they change it into your "brilliant" idea..low members/kd clans will be stuck in the 10000 places. All there hard work and hard earned exp for nothing? not fair..it will be too lopsided.

.. First Off .. ---- > U would be a daily noob trying to talk.. BLooD Vs Anytime homie ..

2nd Of All .. When U've Owned A Clan For Over A Yr. And Been Ranked 20 Before

" WITHOUT FARMING" Maybe then u could speak to me a bit about how the rank system works .. And I think Rank Doesnt Mean Anything .. Is Because The Clans At the Top Ranks
    ARE FARMING ---> Derpa Durrp <
    THUS ---- Why The Clan Rank " Doesnt Mean Anything "
    Understand Now ????

Get off the shortbus If this clan system was fixed The Best clans .. Such As Trio .. Lifeline .. Klan Kaos .. BLD AND SO ON .. Would be listed in the top Clans ... And Not being overtaken By Farming clans .. I play sometimes 30 - 40 hrs straight but then I take a day or so 2 Break .. Inbetween my break period .. These other clans are farming for experience /\nd Clan Points So ..

Once Again When u've worked for 1300 Clan Points
    And Were Subtraced 1600 The Same Week ...

Do The Math .... -1600 Taken from us
    -1300 Earned ... Moves Us Backwords - 300 Clan points ..

Farming Clans .. Earning 3000 - 4000 ... And so On And Not Being Treated With The Same UNfaIRNESSSSSS As " OTHERS " That ****es Me OFF AND Questions THE WHOLE SYSTEM

So once U've gotten outta ur Noob As White Undies I said forehand the intelligence to understand what I said mouth and how things are actually working ..

OH BTW .. CLAN TOURNAMENTS = ZP REWARDS :>> BONUSES ..
    SCRIMS= NOT RECOGNIZED FOR GOING 20 - 2 ALL DAY CLAN WARING EVERYDAY

YOU = NOOB

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO U BY BLD-DOZA - N - CLAN
    FiRsT N LaSt BLooD

Oh ya I missed Something .. Btw All The Noob Clans .. Are Filled With Countless 99 Noobs .. And If Not ... I Cant Help They Aint The Cool Kids.
    Lawl .. Just Being Upfront The System Is Fked ..
  • *clap bravo doza bravo clap clap clap* well done*
  • Adiga and friends would most likely farm scrims as well.
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »
    here goes my daily noob talk (:
    -clan rank=NOTHING
    -clan points=NOTHING
    -scrims=something

Winning at TDM =Nothing

So lets hackers back in the game seeing as they dont ruin anything and just activate Xtrap ONLY when tournaments are happening.

Your logic = Epic Fail
  • I TOTALLY disagree. The reason they take points is so Inactive Clans FALL. And then we won't have a #1 Clan that the most recent play was 2 months ago!