Z8 is soooooooo lazyyyy

I dont like the z8 team. Yes, this does include comparisons against the asian CFs and I know thats not allowed, but the asian one is just better and Z8 should just learn from it, even if it takes a whole year to bring in all the content. Anyways, heres a few reasons why:

1. Glitchers/Hackers (The Big One)

This community is plagued with glitchers and hackers. This includes things like headshot hacks, crate glitches, boosting to the rood, etc. etc. Many report them, and about half show photo/video evidence. 90% of the hackers go unpunished.

2. Weapon Balance

The weapons are not balanced at all. Many weapons are JUST BETTER than others. Take a Scar Light and an M16. Even though the M16 does more damage, the main problem is the barrel settle time, which sucks really bad, its slower, and does actually LESS dps in cqb against Scar Light, and it cant retain full accuracy in full auto unlike the Scar Light.

3. GP Rates and Rank Rewards

Yes, I've probably said this before, GP rates needs to be increased to about x10 (for every game more) and heres why:

Say you want 2 bags with an M4A1, 2 Desert Eagles, and a Dragunov. Now the M4A1 costs 43k, the Desert Eagle costs 35k, and the Dragunov costs 55k (dont ask me how i know this). Now add that up and that would be a whopping 168k, which not many people can afford. Now your normal TDM game gets you 100 gp (1.0 kdr) and break your current weapon at a rate of 200/game. Each TDM game (assum 150 pts.) would be 8min long, and youll have to play for hours with s*** condition weapons. No one wants that. You can also refer to point 4 for this.

Another thing is that we need more rank rewards. This isnt f***ing ambient noise. We cant end up buying weapons we dont like and get screwed, make a new account, and start over again.

4. The Comparison

Everything is much better in teh asian CFs (obviously). Im not exactly asking for all teh content, but more along the lines of better "cost". What I mean by that is guns are worth along the lines of 20k and you get about like 5k per match. Yes, the currency system should be like that.

5. Wrapping It Up

Ok, so what I said are ways that can make CF more fun and less mind-numming, facepalming, or keyboard smashing. Hopefully, you examine this and make those changes. And as a final thought, Id like to show you a good and funny vid:

Hitler Gets Banned from Xbox Live

Enjoy the video and cheers on my thoughts ;)

Comments

• hay der

buy ZP if u want more weapons <--- i play during events, MM and SnD

oh and stop sticking with TDM

-TDM is nub
  • hay der

buy ZP if u want more weapons <--- i play during events, MM and SnD

oh and stop sticking with TDM

-TDM is nub

1. Im not allowed to get zp :(
    2. I dont only play tdm
  • ??? 5k GP a match, are you kidding me? That means a new gun every 4 matches, no way they are doing that.
  • I stopped reading after your comparison of the M16 and the Scar Light, ridiculous.
  • 1. Both versions have that.
    2. If they are better, use them.
    3. That's the point I agree with you.
    4. Hmmmmk
    5. Not every point.

Calling lazy to Z8 is bad when you got bad arguments, those aren't enought.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    I stopped reading after your comparison of the M16 and the Scar Light, ridiculous.
    LOL! but, the M16 is suppose to be really good in real life, its terrible in CF, well, unless u kno how to use it, bt its nowhere compared to the real life one
  • Shad0wK1LL wrote: »
    LOL! but, the M16 is suppose to be really good in real life, its terrible in CF, well, unless u kno how to use it, bt its nowhere compared to the real life one

The real one sucks. Gets jammed and gets our soldiers killed. AK-47 all the way
  • 1) Theres barely any hackers out there anymore except VIPs, leave the room if their hacking and not QQ about it. If you were here when gameguard existed, youd be crying everyday.

2) Learn how to avoid the damages from the guns, plus its called registry so the hit rate is laggy which is why some guns are stronger than others.

3) If we had more GP rates, the game would get boring considering youll end up having every gun. Make a new account if your bored of the gun your using now or buy ZP to get GP.

4) What do you expect from NA? We get everything late, getting stuff from another version takes a while.

5) Video wasnt that funny to be honest -.-
  • go to asia, play there, stay there.

nice rhyme.
  • GP should be increased slightly, if only to cover the gun repairs.
    I don't think it would be fun if you made so much GP that you could buy every gun. But at least a little bit more so you can cover the monthly costs of some extra items, like flashguard, extra nade slots, etc.
  • 1. Believe it or not, American/European players are not as morally upright as their Asian counterparts. In other words, a decent sense of honor keeps most people from cheating and/or glitching in the asian versions of the game. Also, due to the HUGE amount of false reports it's time consuming to deal with every report that comes in.

2. It makes sense that guns that require a higher level to purchase should be better than lower level weapons.

3. Despite Crossfire being a free game it does cost money to maintain. If the GP reward were higher there would be far less incentive for anyone to purchase ZP/GP. Instead of complaining about the GP payout, why not buy yourself some?

4. See point number 3
  • Lol at Greycloak how people here dont have a sense of honor XD

and its defintely not 5k a game, stop exagerrating, the money they earn is the exact same, thought the guns cost much cheaper... m4 is around 16k or so
  • why should they do that? give me a reason

z8games is a for-profit-company, $ is the top priority, if you can use a GP gun and still AS GOOD AS $ paid ZP guns, do you think it is fair to those who paid real $?

Where have you been these days? mars? Welcome to the EARTH!

This place is called 'z8games', the name is not spelling as: 'church'
    GRcapeman wrote: »
    so what I said are ways that can make CF more fun and less mind-numming
  • You obviously know alot about making money.
  • GRcapeman wrote: »

This community is plagued with glitchers and hackers. This includes things like headshot hacks, crate glitches, boosting to the rood, etc. etc. Many report them, and about half show photo/video evidence. 90% of the hackers go unpunished.

if people report a hacker properly then they will be banned. unless they are legit
    2. Weapon Balance

The weapons are not balanced at all. Many weapons are JUST BETTER than others. Take a Scar Light and an M16. Even though the M16 does more damage, the main problem is the barrel settle time, which sucks really bad, its slower, and does actually LESS dps in cqb against Scar Light, and it cant retain full accuracy in full auto unlike the Scar Light.

did you just compare a starter weapon to a ranked weapon?
    use your brain... a weapon you unlock and pay for will obviously be more powerful than the starter weapon... its just common sense...

Yes, I've probably said this before, GP rates needs to be increased to about x10 (for every game more) and heres why:

Say you want 2 bags with an M4A1, 2 Desert Eagles, and a Dragunov. Now the M4A1 costs 43k, the Desert Eagle costs 35k, and the Dragunov costs 55k (dont ask me how i know this). Now add that up and that would be a whopping 168k, which not many people can afford. Now your normal TDM game gets you 100 gp (1.0 kdr) and break your current weapon at a rate of 200/game. Each TDM game (assum 150 pts.) would be 8min long, and youll have to play for hours with s*** condition weapons. No one wants that. You can also refer to point 4 for this.

z8 need to make money.... thats obvious. they only have 2 games so they need to make as much as possible from these 2 games otherwise thats it... z8 go bankrupt and bye bye crossfire and metin
    the guns are priced as they are so if people want another gun they can choose to buy zp and get some more gp to buy that gun, therefore paying to keep this game up and running
    also gp rates have already been discussed and already been tweaked. theyre not gonna make a drastic change to them.

4. The Comparison

Everything is much better in teh asian CFs (obviously). Im not exactly asking for all teh content, but more along the lines of better "cost". What I mean by that is guns are worth along the lines of 20k and you get about like 5k per match. Yes, the currency system should be like that.

the other cf versions (apart from the Philippines version) have been out much longer than the z8games version has. this means that theyve had more time to work on these games and have that content. and when it comes down to it, the devs decide what goes in our version and what doesnt. z8 is just the publisher.
    now look at the asian publishers for the other versions. they all have other games to make money from. so they can afford to have gp rates that low.
    and no. the others versions actually have a lower GP earning rate than we do. if you play the same game with the same amount of time you will earn les.. i have neevr played a cf cn match and earned 5000gp in one match... it just doesnt happen
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    your a quick reader :)

I didn't read past your first point ;)
  • I didn't read past your first point ;)

hahahah xD
    hahahah xD

teehee, me and Hi are having a post marathon for a week or so
  • Here's what i think:
    1. I'm pleased with the control of hackers. X-Trap patches regulary. Z8 can't prevent every single glitch. They can only patch the ones they know about, and if you dont report them then they wouldn't know. So reporting helps a lot more than you think.

2. What's the point of buying any other weapons if the M16 is as good as any other gun? What's the point of buying GP, therefore Z8 making money. Weapons are ok. Spray stomack, go for a headshot, all rifles can do that. And there is a decent list of competitive riffles, that's not just SL and AWM.

3. Again Z8 needs to make money. The GP rate is enough for me to buy Quick Defuse, Flash Guard and Grenade Pack every month, which is all you need after setteling with a the gear you want (which might mean spending some ZP).

4. Go play Asian CF then.

5. It's a game, have fun. See it for what it is.

=]
    a post marathon?

yurp. Hi's winning, 200 posts in a few days!
  • 1. Untrue. Also cultural differences are such that there are generally less hackers in Asia.

To add, glitching is generally a product of the engine. You can glitch in all versions of CF. But there have been changes over time in the Asian versions that help stop it. (see point 4).

Also, what Crate Glitches? The display bug on crates is just a display bug, and was already fixed. The database entry shows that players received 3 items per spin regardless of whether they were displayed or not. But as mentioned, this has been fixed.

Should also add that focusing on X-trap and getting them information and updates works much better than reviewing countless of false hack reports.

2. Weapon balance is something we will look in to. Most of the weapons are pretty balanced, but now that we're involving the game in a more competitive light we will be looking to make sure to get as many weapons balanced as possible.

As an alternate, leagues like WOGL have weapon restrictions which keep people on a fairly level playing field. So I might suggest checking them out.

3. GP Rates will likely be unchanged. There's probably not much point in continuing to complain about it. Not to mention any changes to the GP rates will upset more people than please, mostly because the people who have already achieved that rank, or hit that reward will not get some added bonus if we change the system.

4. The Asian version has been out for a lot longer than our version has. We only just passed the 1 year mark recently. Our game is by far a better game now than it was a year ago and will only continue to get better.

5. Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
    I dont like the z8 team. Yes, this does include comparisons against the asian CFs and I know thats not allowed, but the asian one is just better and Z8 should just learn from it, even if it takes a whole year to bring in all the content. Anyways, heres a few reasons why:

2. Weapon Balance

Another thing is that we need more rank rewards. This isnt f***ing ambient noise. We cant end up buying weapons we dont like and get screwed, make a new account, and start over again.

4. The Comparison

5. Wrapping It Up

Ok, so what I said are ways that can make CF more fun and less mind-numming, facepalming, or keyboard smashing. Hopefully, you examine this and make those changes. And as a final thought, Id like to show you a good and funny vid:

Hitler Gets Banned from Xbox Live

Enjoy the video and cheers on my thoughts ;)