Questions about the Spop character

Yea i have a question, everything thinks that the spop character is like invisible or something and i dont get what everyone is saying about it. Ive seen in the forums that says that people r only winning cause they have the spop character but what is the difference between the spop, gsg9, or the reg characters. I dont see a difference but i dont have the spop either. Does anyone know?

Comments

• The only different between the characters is the way that they look. All of the characters have the same hitboxes, even if the SPOP does look smaller than the others.

~Nonaka
  • :D

i have spop en ye most pro´s have a spop becaus its a feamel character en its smal en harder to shoot at i think so look the new charecter its big person i shoot them easy then an spop that my point

i dont say that spop ppl are pro but the most pro have a spop
  • AngelArmor wrote: »
    Yea i have a question, everything thinks that the spop character is like invisible or something and i dont get what everyone is saying about it. Ive seen in the forums that says that people r only winning cause they have the spop character but what is the difference between the spop, gsg9, or the reg characters. I dont see a difference but i dont have the spop either. Does anyone know?

the difference is that G9G is FAT Swat is FAT(MALES ARE FAT) SPOP is skinny so its hard to hit
  • i dont have any trouble hitting a spop or any one of them they all have the same hitbox they just think spop is all high and mighty but idc alot of nubs just buy it to make them looks cool i guess lmao
  • you want SPOP, go ahead. SPOP players, they decided to pay real $ in this game, most of them are serious players (some are not), so they play hard, try to polish their skills by playing more, and learning from others. so whenever you see an SPOP player, s/he probably is playing serious

for those who only use original weapons, some are serious, some just for fun.

most people try to shoot at the middle of the character, SPOP is thinner, EVEN THOUGH the hitbox is the same, but finding the middle of a thinner character is a little harder than fatter ones. In this game, you hesitate, you die.

if you just hit the area AROUND the head where the hitbox actually is located, instead of trying to do it in the middle, you'll have no problem killing SPOP players.
  • standnever wrote: »
    i have spop en ye most pro´s have a spop becaus its a feamel character en its smal en harder to shoot at i think so look the new charecter its big person i shoot them easy then an spop that my point

Most good players have spop?
    GTFO...

OT: No difference between chars, just psychological advantages.
  • spop= character for girls and boys without balls
    gsg9 , sas , omoh and swat = character for boys

;)

Most pro's have a spop? You must suck
  • the difference is that G9G is FAT Swat is FAT(MALES ARE FAT) SPOP is skinny so its hard to hit

CAKE!! CAKE!! CAKE IS THE WAY FORWARD!!

WE CAN'T BE HAVING PEOPLE HAVING A SLIMMER BODY FIGURE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!

EAT MORE OF IT!! AND NOTHING WILL GO WRONG!!

*Vote for SPOP to eat MORE CAKE*

I for one am in!
  • FF_NapsteR wrote: »
    SPOP's sexy.

Keep jerkin off the spop you sick assshole.
    OT:no diffrense but its thinner which makes it more paychological!

You are one of the pro that have spop???
    You should be a star...or maybe a big noob...
  • I've heard that spop's look pretty intimidating :)
  • Im part of the elite band who bought gsg9, because i don't get hot watching my char being a girl.
  • I have the gsg9 cause im a man, not a girl :P
  • Pros usually know how to spell and use proper grammar...
    and there is no difference, just whatever is your preference, they have the same hit boxes,
    but the slimmer body design makes you aim more for the middle, but besides that, no advantage.

And also there is some confusion to which side the SPOP is on, as they look the same either way.

And the SPOP sucks, unless your actually using it because you're a female, if you're a man and using it... then you're just strange
  • To all the idiotic people out there that say: "Oh it's fine, spop has the same hitboxes",

Think about it this way: You're trying to shoot a coin and an elephant at 100 metres, they both have the same "hitboxes".
    It's still going to be harder to hit the coin, because it's harder to see. Does that explanation penetrate your skulls?

Or how about this, You're playing TDMonaco and you run round the corner to clear the curved path round the side of the map. A big, attention-attracting, easy to distinguish SWAT charachter is camping on the roof of the building, whom you proceed to headshot without so much as a blink of effort.
    Same situation, this time the camper is an indistinguishable, thin, much more camouflaged, elusive SPOP charachter. You get pooped.

No one gives a flying F**K about the hitboxes, what matters is the size and contrast of your target to its background. You all know what I'm talking about, SPOP blend in. They are hard to pick out at long distances if standing still. It's hard to distinguish what team they're on as they look so damn alike. They are a dishonourable way for players to make themselves harder to kill, in the same category of unfairness as body armour and helmets.

Join my protest by flaming every spop you see ingame.
    That last line is a joke btw :P
  • When You see a spop or Gsg9 your gonna fight against a true pro each time i see a gsg or spop i get scared but i still kill em :D
  • Meh it honestly doesn't matter what the hell i play against. As long as ,they have under 100 ping and they are not BR it's all the same to me.
  • spop have the advantage over the rest of the soldiers!

breasts

:D
  • The truth is that the SPOP or Wh0rebot as i call it is faster, aims better, and is really a legal speed, and aimbot hack. Morally it is no different that a speed hack or an aimbot. Those that use it have no claim to honor or skill of any kind. This bs that it is no different than the male characters is just that, BS. If it did not give you an advantage, you would not pay real money for it.

I have spent time studying this, it moves 20% faster across the screen. It jumps higher and farther than the standard characters, it also seems to give a much greater high % than a normal. To tets out my observations I have repeatedly requested that Wh0rebot users "lose the *****" and play to see if they are that good with a standard player. To a person they refuse, to a person they claim "why should i give up this advantage". It does not take much to figure out that the wh0rebot is just that, a bot, a hack. Legal, but a hack none the less. Wh0rebot users have the same moral values as any hacker; "I can not win with out a souped up player and I am willing to spend money to get it" Legal, yes Moral, no.

Ok, prove me wrong if you can.
  • AngelArmor wrote: »

no difference really? she's skinnier and harder to hit lol thats about it same speed and HP and all that
  • they say its easer to glitch in ive heard

Dont glitch.
    It's not ok.
  • hamakazula wrote: »
    To all the idiotic people out there that say: "Oh it's fine, spop has the same hitboxes",

Think about it this way: You're trying to shoot a coin and an elephant at 100 metres, they both have the same "hitboxes".
    It's still going to be harder to hit the coin, because it's harder to see. Does that explanation penetrate your skulls?

Or how about this, You're playing TDMonaco and you run round the corner to clear the curved path round the side of the map. A big, attention-attracting, easy to distinguish SWAT charachter is camping on the roof of the building, whom you proceed to headshot without so much as a blink of effort.
    Same situation, this time the camper is an indistinguishable, thin, much more camouflaged, elusive SPOP charachter. You get pooped.

No one gives a flying F**K about the hitboxes, what matters is the size and contrast of your target to its background. You all know what I'm talking about, SPOP blend in. They are hard to pick out at long distances if standing still. It's hard to distinguish what team they're on as they look so damn alike. They are a dishonourable way for players to make themselves harder to kill, in the same category of unfairness as body armour and helmets.

Join my protest by flaming every spop you see ingame.
    That last line is a joke btw :P

Thank God!

I finally see someone who understands the difference between hitboxes and a chars' size.
  • Biggseye wrote: »
    The truth is that the SPOP or Wh0rebot as i call it is faster, aims better, and is really a legal speed, and aimbot hack. Morally it is no different that a speed hack or an aimbot. Those that use it have no claim to honor or skill of any kind. This bs that it is no different than the male characters is just that, BS. If it did not give you an advantage, you would not pay real money for it.

I have spent time studying this, it moves 20% faster across the screen. It jumps higher and farther than the standard characters, it also seems to give a much greater high % than a normal. To tets out my observations I have repeatedly requested that Wh0rebot users "lose the *****" and play to see if they are that good with a standard player. To a person they refuse, to a person they claim "why should i give up this advantage". It does not take much to figure out that the wh0rebot is just that, a bot, a hack. Legal, but a hack none the less. Wh0rebot users have the same moral values as any hacker; "I can not win with out a souped up player and I am willing to spend money to get it" Legal, yes Moral, no.

Ok, prove me wrong if you can.

Your argument about the SPOP being faster is wrong, most of the SPOP users use the noob setup (SPOP+ScarLight= PRO!) Since the Scar Light is lighter than most guns, ofcourse the SPOP is going to run faster, a character's speed depends on the guns' overall weight.

And also about the SPOP's ability to aim better, please don't get me started on that one, that statement was plain stupid.
  • man, it is NOT UNFAIR, z8games is a FOR-PROFIT-COMPANY, grow up, this is not charity funding party,you want fairness? ask Tiger Woods, or Wall street ****.ers ruined the economy, welcome to the earth!

yes, you can play for free, BUT if you pay them $, you have the advantages, even slight advantages

for those who say:I can hit them anyway, I will say, as you wish, this is about life styles, or WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS GAME, you want to be so serious as to pay real $, go for SPOP and all the exotic guns.

for those who, including z8games, claiming 'same hitbox theory', this is totally DISTORTION OF FACTS, you twist the truth by changing 'harder to be killed' to 'same hitbox size', good job for fooling 10 years old, but not me!

hamakazula wrote: »
    in the same category of unfairness as body armour and helmets