Looking for small serious scrim clan

Here is my stats http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5511843
I am looking for a SERIOUS clan that knows how to hold positions and is mature on vent but can also be fun.

If you know good clan gimme link. No more than 25 members.

Help me out here...

EDIT: Hit me up on xfire: hobokilla8

Comments

• whats do you prefer to do?
    sniper? rifle?
  • Good luck bro, if you want a tryout in Genetic, you just need to ask.
  • moch123 wrote: »
    whats do you prefer to do?
    sniper? rifle?
    I usually ak and sniper. I can hold positions good. And clutch if needed.

I already looked over your clan. I just don't like your name or clan symbol tbh.

I might though. I dunno yet.
  • KillGod wrote: »
    I usually ak and sniper. I can hold positions good. And clutch if needed.

I already looked over your clan. I just don't like your name or clan symbol tbh.

I might though. I dunno yet.

i didnt offer, i was wondering.
    i didnt offer, i was wondering.
    alright bro calm down
    alright bro calm down

i am very calm,
    just didnt offer, i was wondering what you do.
    best of luck
    i am very calm,
    just didnt offer, i was wondering what you do.
    best of luck
    thanks bro

Any serious offers though? I heard team erox was a pretty good one.. Anybody wanna tell me a good scrim clan?
  • teams to look out for :
    Kw, Devious, Aux (maybe dont know what happening with them now), FT (frozenthrone), Paradox

if you're good enough try to hit up Devious, im pretty sure they're not recruiting though.
    AUX is though
    teams to look out for :
    Kw, Devious, Aux (maybe dont know what happening with them now), FT (frozenthrone), Paradox

if you're good enough try to hit up Devious, im pretty sure they're not recruiting though.
    AUX is though
    I think I tryed aux yesterday. They were full...

I will look up devious and frozen throne right now.
  • Pick him , he's a good guy <3
    wish you the best luck
  • Pick him , he's a good guy <3
    wish you the best luck
    Thanks

I just applyed for devious. Said they were invite only. But I can hope..
    And frozen throne has a farmer in it... So idk about that clan.
    Thanks

I just applyed for devious. Said they were invite only. But I can hope..
    And frozen throne has a farmer in it... So idk about that clan.

who cares about farming?

let him farm if he wants to.
    who cares about farming?

let him farm if he wants to.
    I just don't know if he is good. His KD is altered by farming so I don't know if he is even good.
    I just don't know if he is good. His KD is altered by farming so I don't know if he is even good.

KD matters ?
  • hey Kill hows it goin i was in CheckMate with you and i left rigth after you and havent play since them .. let me know what clan u joining so i can join with you or if i find a good 1 ill let you know
    Free Bump :)
  • Warzilla wrote: »
    hey Kill hows it goin i was in CheckMate with you and i left rigth after you and havent play since them .. let me know what clan u joining so i can join with you or if i find a good 1 ill let you know
    Free Bump :)
    I was never in check mate.
    That might've been my sis. Her IGN is [K]ill_[G]rl

Anymore offers?
  • http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=72099 < trauma

looking for active players.
    Vent is needed
    mic not but prefered
    going to be playing in WOGL ESL Tournys

looking for s5 need 1 awper and riflers.
    new clan witch will be going to the top.
    we own our own ventrilo post if you want to join clan is building up.
    Will not be a large clan either.looking for active players.
    Vent is needed
    mic not but prefered

Will not be a large clan either.
  • EMMMMMMMMO wrote: »
    http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=72099 < trauma

looking for active players.
    Vent is needed
    mic not but prefered

Will not be a large clan either.looking for active players.
    Vent is needed
    mic not but prefered

Will not be a large clan either.
    no. Just no.
  • Considering your lack of rep among the competitive community, you really need to post a lot more info.
    whats do you prefer to do?
    sniper? rifle?

Needs to be answered.
    Denxi wrote: »
    Considering your lack of rep among the competitive community, you really need to post a lot more info.

Very true.
    Not everyone in the competitive community trolls on the forums.
  • iOath wrote: »
    Needs to be answered.
    Has already been answered. KillGod is mostly a defensive player. His weapon of choice depends on the map and what the opposing team throws at him, but usually he sticks to either his AWM or his AK-47. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • dude try us out.... u probaly wont like da name but i dont think that clan name matter..
    we have vent we are [ASIANS] lawl.....

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=67256
    xfire:kidswag11
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Has already been answered. KillGod is mostly a defensive player. His weapon of choice depends on the map and what the opposing team throws at him, but usually he sticks to either his AWM or his AK-47. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

That's not enough. The fact that he changes from awm and ak a lot is enough to divert any good teams who read the thread. They want a consistent player, not a pubber, as the weapon switching suggests.

There's also a huge chunk missing from his playstyle and experience.
  • Denxi wrote: »
    That's not enough. The fact that he changes from awm and ak a lot is enough to divert any good teams who read the thread. They want a consistent player, not a pubber, as the weapon switching suggests.

There's also a huge chunk missing from his playstyle and experience.
    I will hit up some pugs this next week and maybe get a few video or something...

I always hold down my sites and I call out when needed.
    I may not be the BEST but I am in the higher portion...

I am testing out sacred lies right at the moment.
    This could change seeing as how I am still just trying out.
    If you want to try me out go for it and add me on xfire. I will be on when I get home from school.

It is 5am and I am gonna eat breakfast.

Hope to see some posts when I get back from school ;)
    Being able to use more than 1 weapon with good measures, does not suggest he's a "pubber" at ALL!. Being versatile is a pro, not a con. It means you can adapt when the situation calls for it. For example, when your team snipers call in sick, having a player being able to switch from the AK-47 he normally uses, to the AWM that your team is now without, means that he's able to restore the balance of a good Scrim team.

I myself, for example, have noticed that different maps have different weapons that are more favorable to use. So, your so called "consistent" player would only be performing at his best on those maps that favor his weapon of choice. Meaning that a prayer that is equally skilled, but is using a more favorable weapon, will own his ass.

And the fact that you seemed to have missed this rather important little detail, while I as "pubber" haven't, seems to suggest something about your level of experience.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Being able to use more than 1 weapon with good measures, does not suggest he's a "pubber" at ALL!. Being versatile is a pro, not a con. It means you can adapt when the situation calls for it. For example, when your team snipers call in sick, having a player being able to switch from the AK-47 he normally uses, to the AWM that your team is now without, means that he's able to restore the balance of a good Scrim team.

I myself, for example, have noticed that different maps have different weapons that are more favorable to use. So, your so called "consistent" player would only be performing at his best on those maps that favor his weapon of choice. Meaning that a prayer that is equally skilled, but is using a more favorable weapon, will own his ass.

And the fact that you seemed to have missed this rather important little detail, while I as "pubber" haven't, seems to suggest something about your level of experience.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    gotta remember you cant change guns once already in combat.
    looool
    Honestly why do you even post?
    you just pub you know nothing about competitive gameplay
  • Nice to know someone is rootin for me lolli ;)

Just add me on xfire if you wanna try me out people...

EDIT: If you don't have an offer or something stop posting on my thread.

26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Just because you're a hybrid doesn't mean you switch according to map. If he wants to get in a team on Devious's level, it means he has to be good on ALL maps with any weapon he uses. If you're only good with an AWM on Port, how are you going to be any bit of use if they run a single AWM strat?

I never said being a hybrid is a bad thing. Being consistent with the weapons is major.

The fact that anyone would chose an AWM over an AK just because it suits them means they need to rethink any kind of foray into competitive play.

@KillGod.

Oh, I'm sorry pointing out something you can change, which will increase your chances of getting into a good clan, is not "rooting for you."

My ****ing mistake.
    Just because you're a hybrid doesn't mean you switch according to map. If he wants to get in a team on Devious's level, it means he has to be good on ALL maps with any weapon he uses. If you're only good with an AWM on Port, how are you going to be any bit of use if they run a single AWM strat?

I never said being a hybrid is a bad thing. Being consistent with the weapons is major.

The fact that anyone would chose an AWM over an AK just because it suits them means they need to rethink any kind of foray into competitive play.

@KillGod.

Oh, I'm sorry pointing out something you can change, which will increase your chances of getting into a good clan, is not "rooting for you."

My ****ing mistake.
    Bro, I am just looking for a good scrim clan that might go into a tourney or something... I really just want some serious players but can be nice on vent. Loading is a pro clan... Try to find me one like that or something...

I am pretty much good with any weapon, they all headshot the same.