how do you know people use hacks? like wall hack for example?

how do you know people use hacks? like wall hack for example?

aimbot that I know, 1 shot 1 kill even with a pistol, but how could you know if someone use wall hack, s/he might know that map only too well, predict where you are, or hear your footsteps and jump out to ambush you?

Comments

• U need skills to detect the real h4ckers.
    Otherwiese ur a BR.
  • Its honestly hard saying nowadays. Normally a waller will pay attention to mainly walls and pop around a corner at the "optimal" time. Normally you will find them attacking the smaller groups. (Like going after the enemies that wander off by themselves.)
    And then go after the more threatening players after they have taken a little punishment from his/her fallen comrads.
    Hope this clears it up for you.
  • If the hacker is an idiot he'll follow the people through the walls.
    Sometimes pre-aiming them before they run around a corner.
    This can obviously be seen in a replay due to the names showing up in the replay.
  • Chammers/Wallers usually look at walls and preaim their targets. Then the usually prefire and come out shooting at their targets.

Speedhackers are the easiest to notice, they run hella fast. Although I haven't seen any for a long time on CF.

You know what a aimbotter is already.
  • then u got aim bot watch this youtube replay of this person i record http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO4cop7q4rk i record in game using fraps
  • I've watched them do it. Watch the people that stay back once a round starts. Not always them as I've seen others.

First thing you notice with the box hac.ks is how they don't use the box for position but how they continue to endlessly move until they disappear. Or sometimes the only thing you may see is there head. Great hac.k for ambushing people.

The wall hac.k is very similar. I remember one round where I died pretty quick and spectated a person I suspected was using a wall ha.ck. Turns out he was. Person could shoot anyone he desired anywhere he wanted on the map.

Another one involves pushing someone into a wall. I've never done this but have been asked by others to push them into walls. Told them if they ask again I was going to report them.

The aimbotters and hp hac.ks are a litle harder to detect and prove. A tell tail sign with them is rank. Not always as many like to roll secondary toons. Rarely will you see even the officers go much beyond 10/0 in the S&D matches.

Another might be the warp across room. Most of the time it's written off to lag, bad wifi connections. If they appear to have a stable ping and do it. They are playing with their modem.

Think that is all I've seen abused here. Knock yourself out if you want to report them. I guarantee you will love the report system. I'm not getting paid to report them so it's just easier to find a room where everyone appears to be playing legit.

Safe Travels and Happy Trails,

CH
  • great guideline
    clodhopper wrote: »
    I've watched them do it. Watch the people that stay back once a round starts. Not always them as I've seen others.

First thing you notice with the box hac.ks is how they don't use the box for position but how they continue to endlessly move until they disappear. Or sometimes the only thing you may see is there head. Great hac.k for ambushing people.

The wall hac.k is very similar. I remember one round where I died pretty quick and spectated a person I suspected was using a wall ha.ck. Turns out he was. Person could shoot anyone he desired anywhere he wanted on the map.

Another one involves pushing someone into a wall. I've never done this but have been asked by others to push them into walls. Told them if they ask again I was going to report them.

The aimbotters and hp hac.ks are a litle harder to detect and prove. A tell tail sign with them is rank. Not always as many like to roll secondary toons. Rarely will you see even the officers go much beyond 10/0 in the S&D matches.

Another might be the warp across room. Most of the time it's written off to lag, bad wifi connections. If they appear to have a stable ping and do it. They are playing with their modem.

Think that is all I've seen abused here. Knock yourself out if you want to report them. I guarantee you will love the report system. I'm not getting paid to report them so it's just easier to find a room where everyone appears to be playing legit.

CH
  • It's really simple how to recognise them. If someone kills you he is hacking and you have to say OMG HACKER and post a youtube video on the forums so that they can BAN him.
  • If you want to get the hackers play in mutent mode port map or zone13 port is better for this. If you think that a person is hackeing eather get killed or kill your self and click around to all the players when you find one in wall or a crate take screen shot and save replay report them. Ihave reported at least 30 players and I havent seen them around after I get notified that z8 has looked at my report.
  • its easier for veteran players to spot a waller.

ive noticed even myself able to spot real hackers or just people that play funny because they know what they are doing and have a great game sense.

wall hack is actually the one i least worry about, because if the player that is using it abuses it, its an easy ban, but if they use it just to see where people are going then turn it off, well, thats bullsh**. lol
  • Aimbot sees anyone and all other "offensive" *** are easy to find out.
    wall hack u can find out if someonje always knows where you/your team is
  • You have to be patient and watch replays to catch a waller. The one thing that usually gives them away are prefires around the corner at a long range that clip you exactly.
    Another thing with awmers, and this was how we know many of the more "prominent" members wall, is they will pick a tiny little crack that, basically, is impossible to shoot someone through, and get consistent picks there.

If they don't do one of these things, you will pretty much never know a waller from a very good player, and I have my suspicions about plenty of "good" people that I think are walling. Let me just say I'm happy all the leagues are planning on using anti-cheats.
  • xdrtj33 wrote: »
    then u got aim bot watch this youtube replay of this person i record http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO4cop7q4rk i record in game using fraps
    That guy doesn't hack, he's skilled.
  • Hey! Your the hackbuster you should know :P
  • Here's a tip into differencing a waller and a good player. Run behind him. If he turns and begins to shoot, that means that he actually hears you. If he doesn't notice you, that's wallha'cking. Wallha'ckers see everything, but in front of them only.
  • i look at walls for lolz.
    usually the hack appears to try to play it off, but it ends badly. like they'll randomly twitch to a wall and it's just to see where the enemies are.
  • clodhopper wrote: »
    I've watched them do it. Watch the people that stay back once a round starts. Not always them as I've seen others.

CH

You should put this in guides, dude.
  • I detect waller very easy, not by looking at replay, or follow a guy like some of you might do. But by feelings ^^, in a match if i just keep getting owned without a reason, i mean like this dude just keep popping out of nowhere and kill me, then i feel something is wrong then i come to a conclusion, this dude walls. :D REALLY!!
  • sometimes, u may think somebody wall hackz, but it has to do with im lagging, u lagging, or one of u have low FPS

like say u go run behind a wall, and they get u while ur running, and u kno u were behind the wall, it has to do with a sort of lag
  • clodhopper wrote: »

CH
    those are glitches, hacks, and lag. lol... the glitch is pushing people into a wall
    BTW there is no HP hack, there never was. its called lag
    warping is lag and FPS issues.
    btw, i can go about 20-0 legit on some decent players.
  • its SO easy.. you can spot them easily.. :O
  • This is what I find interesting...My game style goes like this...lets say for example I'm playing at the Black Widow Search and destroy map...When I am on Global Risk I usually run to catwalk and stare at the wall facing the Black list entry...I wait and listen to footsteps If I hear any I pop out and get the guy at the perfect range according to footsteps...now on a replay this may seem well "fishy" but in reality it's nothing but a legit strategy.
  • ThinLine wrote: »
    This is what I find interesting...My game style goes like this...lets say for example I'm playing at the Black Widow Search and destroy map...When I am on Global Risk I usually run to catwalk and stare at the wall facing the Black list entry...I wait and listen to footsteps If I hear any I pop out and get the guy at the perfect range according to footsteps...now on a replay this may seem well "fishy" but in reality it's nothing but a legit strategy.

i thought you just started this game...
  • falloutttt wrote: »
    i thought you just started this game...

I did...your point sir? O wait I forgot new players can't pick up on these things...
  • ThinLine wrote: »
    I did...your point sir? O wait I forgot new players can't pick up on these things...

no the fact you know all this stuff from pubbing.
  • check in replay if the crosshair allways on a target
  • falloutttt wrote: »
    no the fact you know all this stuff from pubbing.

YOU the forumers told me to play in alpha 7...people have taught me a lot of things so far...Like when they yell out: "hes in catwalk" anything else you want to know?!?!?...Learning these things isn't that hard if you know how to pick things up...you ever want to know how baby animals know how to do all the things they do...Instinct or they pick it from their parents...:)