Counter Kick vote

2»

Comments

• Got to laugh at these noobs tbh,

Was in a game yesterday 3v3 Alaska, there was me and two other clan members on my team (which the others players were aware of) and yet one was still saying "kik dissident, he hacks" - I think they get that used to asking for kiks and getting them that all other thoughts leave their head, such as "he aint gonna get kiked because they are clan".

LOL
  • -it would be cool if gamehoster got adminrights
    because....
    - hacker save hackers.
    -votekick ON the hacker = he leave the game and rejoin the game
    - 100x times in a row votekick is annoying, destroys the whole game.

another idea.

a blacklist 4 everyone who can type all names of the hackers inside if he host a game the "noob-hacker-cheater-wallhacker-blabla" is blocked for that hosts game.
    end of story .....lower cf reports because we kick hackers ass.
  • Aukii1 wrote: »
    If a kick vote Failed the kicked has the option to start a Counter kick by pressing F13 after the kick vote was denied.
    50% have to agree and the kicker gets kicked.
    The reason is always: Abused Vote Kick
    (Example Player A wants to kick player B, the kick fails, then player B may call a counter vote for player A, if 50% agree player A is kicked)

Pro: you think before you kick someone

Contra: Sometimes hackers dont get kicked even if they have 1 Hit kill, chams, Rapidfire, no spread, no recoil ,etc.
    Then this kinda sucks

I cant find the f13 bouton
  • Ben621 wrote: »
    I cant find the f13 bouton

Alt F1 is F13
  • X5H2o wrote: »
    a blacklist 4 everyone who can type all names of the hackers inside if he host a game the "noob-hacker-cheater-wallhacker-blabla" is blocked for that hosts game.
    end of story .....lower cf reports because we kick hackers ass.

I like this, I would maintain a list of noob kikers, glitchers, hackers then.
    Alt F1 is F13

It is??????? I never knew that.
    If a kick vote Failed the kicked has the option to start a Counter kick by pressing F13 after the kick vote was denied.
    (Example Player A wants to kick player B, the kick fails, then player B may call a counter vote for player A, if 50% agree player A is kicked)

Contra: Sometimes hackers dont get kicked even if they have 1 Hit kill, chams, Rapidfire, no spread, no recoil ,etc.
    Then this kinda sucks

i like it! >.> yeah i get kicked from GM for having to good of hearing its quite annoying lol

Then this kinda sucks

Not bad idea ,but i have notice 1 more thing..Disconect due incorect player info.Last round i was Ace,and puf disconect.OK...hapens..2 time again,hmmm...3 time again last round,5,6,7,8,9,10..Hmmmmmmm...ok,then my guys from clan said to me the same thing,Last round hi was Ace and DC..Hmmmm..We belive that there is some kind of Hack kick or something..
  • Not bad idea ,but i have notice 1 more thing..Disconect due incorect player info.Last round i was Ace,and puf disconect.OK...hapens..2 time again,hmmm...3 time again last round,5,6,7,8,9,10..Hmmmmmmm...ok,then my guys from clan said to me the same thing,Last round hi was Ace and DC..Hmmmm..We belive that there is some kind of Hack kick or something..

Maybe just add EXP and GP if you leave game... could solve this problem too
  • Z8, just remove the whole kicking mechanism pretty PLEASE!
  • I get kicked again by a game full of complete nubs, can't play one damn round AND I'm drunk so that's just pathetic. These all deserved to get bumped again and if anyone has anything negative to say about it: **** you. Enjoy.