saintMalice's YouTube Videos

Ahhh okay so here's the deal. My computer is soo **** to run CF and fraps at the same time. Its possible but ill be chopping and lagging it up in game. So its still possible to get footage and whatnot but itll be pretty low quality, but at least you guys get to know how I snipe in my POV. Whatcha think? Shall I sacrifice my 250 GB HD for making YT vids for you all aha Gimme your opinions.

Comments

• Ahhh okay so here's the deal. My computer is soo **** to run CF and fraps at the same time. Its possible but ill be chopping and lagging it up in game. So its still possible to get footage and whatnot but itll be pretty low quality, but at least you guys get to know how I snipe in my POV. Whatcha think? Shall I sacrifice my 250 GB HD for making YT vids for you all aha Gimme your opinions.
    Sup malice, and I think you should. Make sure you change it up from just sniping though.
  • Ahhh okay so here's the deal. My computer is soo **** to run CF and fraps at the same time. Its possible but ill be chopping and lagging it up in game. So its still possible to get footage and whatnot but itll be pretty low quality, but at least you guys get to know how I snipe in my POV. Whatcha think? Shall I sacrifice my 250 GB HD for making YT vids for you all aha Gimme your opinions.

Please.
    You wrecked some faces in that pug. <3

YES YOU SHOULD.

:o

My love, you dont have to prove anything. Atleast, i know you are my best ^^:

PS: If you really want to make a vid, I really like watching you make some Ghosts cry.

My heroes: SaintMalice, Sneeze, tGrrrrrOne
  • saint you were rocking in Pug today, save some replays man ill edit make that sh!t look legit

heres my channel im good with syncing AWM shots

www.youtube.com/liljonny5671
  • KillGod wrote: »
    Sup malice, and I think you should. Make sure you change it up from just sniping though.

For sure bro! I can AK as well :) and m6... and m7...
    iOath wrote: »
    Please.
    You wrecked some faces in that pug. <3

Ahaha illt ake your word for it
    ntd1 wrote: »
    My love, you dont have to prove anything. Atleast, i know you are my best ^^:

PS: If you really want to make a vid, I really like watching you make some Ghosts cry.

My heroes: SaintMalice, Sneeze, tGrrrrrOne

Ahaha well I dunno im a videographer as well right. So I guess I enjoy making vids just I dont have the manpower to make it :(
    saint you were rocking in Pug today, save some replays man ill edit make that sh!t look legit

heres my channel im good with syncing AWM shots

www.youtube.com/liljonny5671

Ahaha the thing about replays are that it isnt accurate and the shots go off the character so I wanna see if i can fraps it at least at half the quality... or i dunno ill try full ill see if my GPU PMses