Who here is only looking forward to Lab2?

Really all I a looking forward to is Lab2. i heard it was killer. Maybe some weps. But really I have no intrest in the new girl zombie nor the new zombie map. I was excited before untill i heard about the new girl zombie. It really pi.ssed me off that she gets to become invisible and is much skinnier then the green zombies. Tell me how are we going to feel when we get owned by a invisible zombie? let alone she has alot of health like a regular zombie. Mutant mode is already hard as it is. Like really? Look at the forums. All over the place you see people saying how biased mutant mode really is. And now we have a mutant patch and everyone is happy again? I believe and will continue to say this. The patch is going to be "fun" for about a hour or so and then we will go back to playing SND and TD and the usual modes we play. And i feel that Mutant Mode will become worse. Pretty much the upside to this patch is Lab2 and some weps. Those are something to look forward to. Not a mutant girl who is about to be a sh!t out of us. They werent joking that we will soon become buffets.

Comments