Brazil Bans Games

Comments

• BlindHawk wrote: »
    95%? ROFL
    Dude, don't make laugh! How do u know 95% of us hack? U know all the brazilians? LMAO

Anybody with half a brain would have realized that it was a made up statistic.

No, I don't know all the brazilians, but 85% of the replays that I save to report cheaters, the main suspect is either BR or from Europe.

Yeah, I won't deny that there are cheaters from other countries, but I think that BRs kinda like to be so freacking blatant while they cheat.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Anybody with half a brain would have realized that it was a made up statistic.

No, I don't know all the brazilians, but 85% of the replays that I save to report cheaters, the main suspect is either BR or from Europe.

Yeah, I won't deny that there are cheaters from other countries, but I think that BRs kinda like to be so freacking blatant while they cheat.

Statistic? Show me! I wanna see the percentage!
    How do u know if all the brazilains u hav played with hack? U were next to him, watching him playing? Ya, we lagg, it is true, but look: cause someone of us killed u in game u say he hacks? How can u know he hack?
    Unless he was using kinda 'one shot kill', 'speedhack' or something this, u can't know if he really hack!
    Statistic? Show me! I wanna see the percentage!
    How do u know if all the brazilains u hav played with hack? U were next to him, watching him playing? Ya, we lagg, it is true, but look: cause someone of us killed u in game u say he hacks? How can u know he hack?
    Unless he was using kinda 'one shot kill', 'speedhack' or something this, u can't know if he really hack!

Please read my post again, you clearly didn't.

And this:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/made+up
  • Ok, ok, I read it again,
    But... anyways, 20% of the brazilian players hack, not 95%. If u watch us playing, u'll see it.
    Ok, I g2g. I don't have time to spend here, bye!
  • Brazil
    Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
    Date of Information: 3/3/2010

Pres. Luiz Inacio LULA da Silva
    Vice Pres. Jose ALENCAR Gomes da Silva
    Chief of the Civilian Household of the Presidency Dilma ROUSSEFF
    Min. of Agrarian Development Guilherme CASSEL
    Min. of Agriculture Reinhold STEPHANES
    Min. of Cities Marcio FORTES de Almeida
    Min. of Communications Helio COSTA
    Min. of Culture Juca FERREIRA
    Min. of Defense Nelson Azevedo JOBIM
    Min. of Development, Industry, & Trade Miguel Joao JORGE Filho
    Min. of Education Fernando HADDAD
    Min. of the Environment Carlos MINC Baumfeld
    Min. of Finance Guido MANTEGA
    Min. of Foreign Relations Celso Luiz Nunes AMORIM
    Min. of Health Jose Gomes TEMPORAO
    Min. of Institutional Relations Jose MUCIO Monteiro
    Min. of Institutional Security Jorge Armando FELIX
    Min. of Justice Tarso Fernando Herz GENRO
    Min. of Labor & Employment Carlos Roberto LUPI
    Min. of Mines & Energy Edison LOBAO
    Min. of National Integration Geddel VIEIRA Lima
    Min. of Planning & Budget Paulo BERNARDO
    Min. of Science & Technology Sergio Machado REZENDE
    Min. of Social Development & Hunger Alleviation Patrus ANANIAS
    Min. of Social Security Jose PIMENTEL
    Min. of Sports Orlando SILVA
    Min. of Strategic Affairs Roberto Mangabeira UNGER
    Min. of Tourism Luiz Eduardo Pereira BARRETTO FILHO
    Min. of Transportation Alfredo NASCIMENTO
    Pres., Central Bank Henrique de Campos MEIRELLES
    Ambassador to the US Mauro Luiz Iecker VIEIRA
    Permanent Representative to the UN, New York Maria Luiza Ribeiro VIOTTI

A short list of people to contact.
  • Brazilians think Americans don't have a brain? Brazilians think Americans are at fault for making the ha.cks?

I did read most of this thread because i feel very strong of banning BR's also, I will give my reasons.

1. This is not the only game they "hack" in. And, to think it is or to say it is, is stupid.

2. The Br's have in fact been Regionally banned from other games.

3. Internet Cafes are the Primary source of BR's internet activity.

4. Internet Cafes advertise the hac.ks as a "perk" to be in their cafe.(its a business there)

5. The Internet Cafes buy they Hac.ks for the users and charge a "fee" to use the cafe which in turn is paying for the 1 hac.k he has bought. Because it is a Internet cafe, the users dont need an "international credit card" to buy these hac.ks. They are bought by the owner and he charges the fee to the users, which he can charge multiple users multiple times for the same hac.k so he profits from the use in his cafe.

6. The game servers are set in West Coast/US , East Coast/Canada and the UK. Not Brazil. So the lag is horrible. Anything over 100 your running around corners and dropping dead 3 steps later.

7. The Br's have horrible etiquette. There total disrespect for others in the rooms while they slander and cuss out none BR's in the room, and they glitch and make you sit through 2 minutes of complete boring crap for 17 rounds every round gets old, very old. Or their ungraceful fail attempt at using hac.ks most of the time(every single time i have seen a ha.cker i check his ping, 99 times out of 100 it is in the 165-240 range in delta server), just makes for a horrible gaming experience for any kind of user no matter where he is from.

8. They spam game chat like re.tar.ds from the minute they get in the room until they leave. I end up muting/blocking 1/2 the people in a room cuz they dont stfu and play, they just jajajajaj and algum br? ajajajajaj......zzzzz

9. Since they use Internet Cafe alot of users "share" accounts. So alot of bad things end up happening. People "take over" accounts and are accused of "hacking" it, when in fact it was shared and the other guy didnt want to share anymore so he comes to forums and says "men, my account hac.ked, gm please help me!" or "my brother used hac.ks while on my account, will i get banned?" knowing dam well it wasn't his brother.

10. Since they use internet cafes they are mostly the ones doing the "farming" parties. They can fill up a room with their farm using one cafe and farm away. (= free gp for them, which they have a hard time getting because of restrictions on payment method, so this is their way of getting there guns and making it "worth it" to play.

11. The reason they cannot IP ban is because of Internet Cafes, alot of users are on the same IP gateway and to say everyone inside that gateway was hac.king is kinda far fetched, so that 1 IP ban could ban 100 legit players and only 1 bad player. (the only way to be fair to everyone is either pay some schmo to develop a streaming live anti-ha.ck system that gathers SS and replays via report link on its own and bans the user on the spot for any detected ha.cks or third party tools,bug abuse, glitching, with an added ping cap restriction on certain channels. OR, Give each region its own server with an automatic ping director that matches the users pings to a login server and directs them to the appropriate server. And, for clan wars they should set up a channel or 2 in each server, 1 for region wars and one for centrally located tournaments/leagues.

My eyes hurt now, these are just a "few" off the top of my head. If you think any of these are not true, then u must be BR. :)

~Cheers
    I am not racist in any way. Im sure there are alot of good BR's out there. Just not here.
  • Look, I just do not think banning CrossFire Brazil because many people do not use hack will be very sad, because many, many more Brazilians do not use, we have an Orkut community with nearly 20,000 members from all over Brazil, and nobody community has been, or hack.er. PEOPLE ALWAYS SEE WHEN HACKER IN ROOM, KICK AND REPORT THEM, we do not keep saying: "Pass me your hack bro" "What is the name of your hack?" We always kick or reports. We will never let a hacker noob take the game, we'll always be supporting, criticizing, praising the Z8GAMES and always reporting the hack.ers.

Thanks
    xCraboLx
  • And Spawn, Brazilians are not all hack.ers not ok? About 45% are Brazilian, but others are 35% Americans, Canadians and Mexicans and 20% Europeans and Asians.
  • all i hear is br`s what about the turks MEN? lolol
  • PapaJohNNN wrote: »
    all i hear is br`s what about the turks MEN? lolol
    they're both as bad as each other.
  • Brazilians think Americans don't have a brain? Brazilians think Americans are at fault for making the ha.cks?

I did read most of this thread because i feel very strong of banning BR's also, I will give my reasons.

1. This is not the only game they "hack" in. And, to think it is or to say it is, is stupid.

2. The Br's have in fact been Regionally banned from other games.

3. Internet Cafes are the Primary source of BR's internet activity.

4. Internet Cafes advertise the hac.ks as a "perk" to be in their cafe.(its a business there)

5. The Internet Cafes buy they Hac.ks for the users and charge a "fee" to use the cafe which in turn is paying for the 1 hac.k he has bought. Because it is a Internet cafe, the users dont need an "international credit card" to buy these hac.ks. They are bought by the owner and he charges the fee to the users, which he can charge multiple users multiple times for the same hac.k so he profits from the use in his cafe.

6. The game servers are set in West Coast/US , East Coast/Canada and the UK. Not Brazil. So the lag is horrible. Anything over 100 your running around corners and dropping dead 3 steps later.

7. The Br's have horrible etiquette. There total disrespect for others in the rooms while they slander and cuss out none BR's in the room, and they glitch and make you sit through 2 minutes of complete boring crap for 17 rounds every round gets old, very old. Or their ungraceful fail attempt at using hac.ks most of the time(every single time i have seen a ha.cker i check his ping, 99 times out of 100 it is in the 165-240 range in delta server), just makes for a horrible gaming experience for any kind of user no matter where he is from.

8. They spam game chat like re.tar.ds from the minute they get in the room until they leave. I end up muting/blocking 1/2 the people in a room cuz they dont stfu and play, they just jajajajaj and algum br? ajajajajaj......zzzzz

9. Since they use Internet Cafe alot of users "share" accounts. So alot of bad things end up happening. People "take over" accounts and are accused of "hacking" it, when in fact it was shared and the other guy didnt want to share anymore so he comes to forums and says "men, my account hac.ked, gm please help me!" or "my brother used hac.ks while on my account, will i get banned?" knowing dam well it wasn't his brother.

10. Since they use internet cafes they are mostly the ones doing the "farming" parties. They can fill up a room with their farm using one cafe and farm away. (= free gp for them, which they have a hard time getting because of restrictions on payment method, so this is their way of getting there guns and making it "worth it" to play.

11. The reason they cannot IP ban is because of Internet Cafes, alot of users are on the same IP gateway and to say everyone inside that gateway was hac.king is kinda far fetched, so that 1 IP ban could ban 100 legit players and only 1 bad player. (the only way to be fair to everyone is either pay some schmo to develop a streaming live anti-ha.ck system that gathers SS and replays via report link on its own and bans the user on the spot for any detected ha.cks or third party tools,bug abuse, glitching, with an added ping cap restriction on certain channels. OR, Give each region its own server with an automatic ping director that matches the users pings to a login server and directs them to the appropriate server. And, for clan wars they should set up a channel or 2 in each server, 1 for region wars and one for centrally located tournaments/leagues.

My eyes hurt now, these are just a "few" off the top of my head. If you think any of these are not true, then u must be BR. :)

~Cheers
    I am not racist in any way. Im sure there are alot of good BR's out there. Just not here.

1. We don't say 'jajajajaja' cause 'jajajajaja' is Spanish and we don't speak Spanish, we speak Portuguese.
    2. Yes, we say 'algum br' cause we wanna play with other br's. It doesn't kill u.
    3. Brazilians have their own room. Delta Server Channel 9. If u yankees hate us, why do u guys join our rooms? Tell me! Why?
    4. Farming parties? Ahh... what about POWNED or PRODIGY or ..., whatever u want, they are all the same. This clan ISN'T BR. Where are they from? UUuuuhh, the USA!
    5. If we farm or not, that's not of ur business... and most of the farmers are not from Brazil.
    6. How do u know about the cafés? Have u ever been to Brazil?
    ' I am not racist in any way. Im sure there are alot of good BR's out there. Just not here. '
    Really? Aren't u? I don't think so.
    You just said: there are good brazilians out there, not here. How do u know? You know all the brazilian players?
    1. We don't say 'jajajajaja' cause 'jajajajaja' is Spanish and we don't speak Spanish, we speak Portuguese.
    2. Yes, we say 'algum br' cause we wanna play with other br's. It doesn't kill u.
    3. Brazilians have their own room. Delta Server Channel 9. If u yankees hate us, why do u guys join our rooms? Tell me! Why?

lol that's all he had to say...so there must be some truth in that mini article.

AND ...Delta Server channel 9...isn't the only place you are playing, it's EVERY FKING ROOM whether alpha or delta, is filled with laggy BRs.

You know what, I'm going to start going in rooms and asking "Is anyone English Speaking" or "Anyone American?". Won't get much of a response.
  • MPGDella wrote: »
    lol that's all he had to say...so there must be some truth in that mini article.

AND ...Delta Server channel 9...isn't the only place you are playing, it's EVERY FKING ROOM whether alpha or delta, is filled with laggy BRs.

You know what, I'm going to start going in rooms and asking "Is anyone English Speaking" or "Anyone American?". Won't get much of a response.

Ok, dude, if u wanna ask if there american, u can... we don't care if u ask. We matter if u inveigh us.
    -
    Everyone check this community
    http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community?cmm=56453800
    Everything is in portuguese, but u can use a translator(Google Translator) to translate everything.
  • Just an FYI that was 2008 (I did a project actually regarding this topic)
    If they were going to do the same for Crossfire it would have happened by now. The problem other games had was how it portrayed Brazilians(example think of the COD levels in South America). This game does nothing of the sort hence its not on their radar.

Its rather silly what that though government is doing... they are more worried about banning games than helping fight actual crime?

If you read the article with an ounce of understanding; It JUST passed and is now being mediated. By the 'fact' in your statement...I'm assuming you failed that project. This very issue is in legislation being discussed in the UK & Russia. It's not because countries are being portrayed a certain way, it's the fact that there's absolutely no way of mediating age limits on online games; Especially violent ones that include blood and the act of killing another human being by force. Something similar had actually arose in China regarding something similar. The media has corrupted society...This being TV, Movies, Video games, etc...It stages an incorrect example. Parents only support them because they're the cheapest way of babysitting, and 'watching' their children.

ANY negative statement towards Brazilians is pure ignorance. There's just as many faulty players in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, and so on and so forth. And their Pings...Live with it, they don't have a server near them. We [NA Users; Canada & U.S.] had and have to deal with all the outsiders, we should be the one's b*tching. Petitioning to get EU, Aus, Asia, S.A players locked out of our servers, but we're not. Welcome to the web of gaming....accept the users around you, or uninstall and pick up a book.
  • clodhopper wrote: »
    Ok getting an ip restriction to curtail their abuse of the N.A. servers seems easier said then done.

What if a gov't official were contacted showing them ingaging in appropriate dangerous behaviors. Surely the makers of CF would not want to be responsible for inciting violence and being harmful to their health.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hBkj-Bi6dzGMMrid_jOE2PHFsw4g

The judge, Carlos Alberto Simoes, ruled that the games encouraged "the subversion of public order, were an attack against the democratic state and the law and against public security."

This is not his racism of the part, it is an envy! You are generalizing, because of perhaps being always massacred by some Brazilian or some Brazilian clan. I have more than 10 videos, play with almost all the arms, and represent well my country, and have pride for saying that I am a Brazilian. go there a few samples to see you and the one who can learn to play and of to give excuses torn to pieces here in the forum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5W0cAZ_JXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YBggyvFuOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyDoqRAGhe4

QQ more!
  • ANY negative statement towards Brazilians is pure ignorance. There's just as many faulty players in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, and so on and so forth. And their Pings...Live with it, they don't have a server near them. We [NA Users; Canada & U.S.] had and have to deal with all the outsiders, we should be the one's b*tching. Petitioning to get EU, Aus, Asia, S.A players locked out of our servers, but we're not. Welcome to the web of gaming....accept the users around you, or uninstall and pick up a book.

Thanks, thanks a lot, dude. I love ya. ROFL
    If u don't wanna play with us, buy a book and read it. Or when u see a brazilian in a room ur playing in, kick him from the room. When ur about to join a room and u see a brazilian, leave the room. Done, u won't play with us anymore.
  • xKanutOx wrote: »
    This is not his racism of the part, it is an envy! You are generalizing, because of perhaps being always massacred by some Brazilian or some Brazilian clan. I have more than 10 videos, play with almost all the arms, and represent well my country, and have pride for saying that I am a Brazilian. go there a few samples to see you and the one who can learn to play and of to give excuses torn to pieces here in the forum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5W0cAZ_JXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YBggyvFuOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyDoqRAGhe4

QQ more!

That's what I was trying to say. There are many brazilian player and they are good(not all of them). There are many many videos on YouTube, and some of these videos are brazilian players playing.
  • If you read the article with an ounce of understanding; It JUST passed and is now being mediated. By the 'fact' in your statement...I'm assuming you failed that project. This very issue is in legislation being discussed in the UK & Russia. It's not because countries are being portrayed a certain way, it's the fact that there's absolutely no way of mediating age limits on online games; Especially violent ones that include blood and the act of killing another human being by force. Something similar had actually arose in China regarding something similar. The media has corrupted society...This being TV, Movies, Video games, etc...It stages an incorrect example. Parents only support them because they're the cheapest way of babysitting, and 'watching' their children.

ANY negative statement towards Brazilians is pure ignorance. There's just as many faulty players in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, and so on and so forth. And their Pings...Live with it, they don't have a server near them. We [NA Users; Canada & U.S.] had and have to deal with all the outsiders, we should be the one's b*tching. Petitioning to get EU, Aus, Asia, S.A players locked out of our servers, but we're not. Welcome to the web of gaming....accept the users around you, or uninstall and pick up a book.

+1

Not much more to say.
  • See my videos also his weeping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY-HaEhUtzw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmsg1bjO5sE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOXFBJwBWY

These are just some videos, my 5, then I ask you do NOT discriminate. We are just citizens. But we also have our faults.
  • im brazilian and i dont hack!!!!!!!
    sure i do lag ,but lag does not help at all.
    why should i be banned?
    and usa players hack 2, plus they make all hack that u can find u guys know that
    if usa play dont make the hackes z8games will be free of hack.
    so dont say to ban brazilians ppl.
  • moch123 wrote: »
    but evreybody loves brazooka :(
    hes good and hes brazilian

+ a sexy voice never hurts.

he is an awesome dude man, hes an old friend of mine and we still play with each other (no ****)
  • In my opinion, brazilians aren't that bad... the ones that QQ, cuss at you in br, kick you, etc.. are inexperienced players. I get kicked, cussed at more by germans.... -.-" Anyways (In my opinion) I don't think brazilians should be banned from CF. (:
  • LOL, its funny how ppl say u have to buy h.acks, we dont have international credit card.
    who buys h.ack? only one guy needs to buy it then he post it in your brazilian forum, upload the hack to rapidshare,megaupload,torrent, etc... and ya download it and use it. there is no buying involved. >.<

im sick of seeing high pingers walking throught wall, climbing up walls, and speed hack
  • All the replies were meaningless.
    The motive of the dude who posted this thread was to inform players who care about the news, not to start a fcking fight about the idea of racism.
    If either u guys....... Low Ping players or Brazilians want to make a change in this community
    talk to an admin to get permission to make that change......
    For Brazilians, it is not impossible to change your current ping. I've just found out that the Chinese have this program to somehow lower their ping. So talk to them using exceptional manners and maybe they will try to help u guys.
    Trash talks and hostile attitudes wont do shiit for either of u guys
    Im representing neither groups, but just a regular Crossfire player

If u guys find faults in either my grammar or my common sense feel free to correct me
    I really dont mind....
  • Lol. Every Brazilian replying to this is raging or insulting everyone. Just making themselves look bad you know? Sure, NOT ALL OF THEM DESERVE A BAN but, most of them do. I've never met a good Brazilian in CF unless they want my account. Just wait and see Crossfire burning in a year or two because of them. They'll regret not taking our advice.

Edit:
    4. Farming parties? Ahh... what about POWNED or PRODIGY or ..., whatever u want, they are all the same. This clan ISN'T BR. Where are they from? UUuuuhh, the USA!
    5. If we farm or not, that's not of ur business... and most of the farmers are not from Brazil.
    6. How do u know about the cafés? Have u ever been to Brazil?
    ' I am not racist in any way. Im sure there are alot of good BR's out there. Just not here. '
    Really? Aren't u? I don't think so.
    You just said: there are good brazilians out there, not here. How do u know? You know all the brazilian players?

1)It's ok for you to say jajaja BUT NOT EVERY 5 SECONDS.
    2)Same thing. You repeat it OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
    3)Who said it was YOUR ROOM? This game wasn't even meant for anyone out of UK/NA.
    4)Who cares about farming anyways?
    5)Same as #4
    6)Hes not being racist. Hes just saying the truth.
This discussion has been closed.