PLEASE Pay Attention here GM

Well, I already know that z8games wont creat a server in brazil, but I'm not here to ask about the SERVER, I'm here to ask about the ZP, Can you z8games put some way to brazilians buy zp, I dont buy ZP just because I dont have a international credit card and i know too many friends that dont buy for the same reason, so why z8games dont creat a new way to get zp for brazilian players like the german way. Thanks, If you z8games creat it, i thought you will get too much money from brazilian players.

Comments

• Deposit > Mobile > Brazil.
    The rates suck, but it IS an option.
  • If they make anything easier for brazilians I doubt I will play this game for much longer. More BR with op guns is just terrible.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Deposit > Mobile > Brazil.
    The rates suck, but it IS an option.

i know man, but its too expensive for us, i wonder a way like the german way, how they call its a zp card, or something like, that u buy a card, and put the code in z8games website, but tks
  • ASAeRo wrote: »
    If they make anything easier for brazilians I doubt I will play this game for much longer. More BR with op guns is just terrible.

r u okay? i know ur american guys thinks all brazilian players does hack but it isnt true. why?

First: is public hack working? think no!
    Second: How do we buy a fking vip hack? if we dont have international credit card?
    Therd: we have a higher ping (130-280) and play better than too much american players that get (10-80) ping.
  • I think it's rather simple.

Tell the internet cafe owners you'd like free zp, rather than free vips.

Will make everyone happy.
  • qawjfdnro wrote: »
    i know man, but its too expensive for us, i wonder a way like the german way, how they call its a zp card, or something like, that u buy a card, and put the code in z8games website, but tks
    That is not in any way in Z8s hands.

Stores sell prepaid cards, Z8 don't own the stores, they just accept the cards.
    The currency on the cards isn't ZP, but real money.

Try PayPal, you can transfer money to that account using your regular bank, and then paying for ZP using your PayPal account.

The incentive for any major actions being taken is pretty slim in the SA region.
  • Lumic wrote: »
    I think it's rather simple.

EXACTLY. I talked to a brazilian friend on another game (Warcraft 3 (where there is little to no hackers)) about his internet cafes. I asked him if they really do install VIP hacks on their computers. He says yes because it brings more business. [spoken from a real brazilian.]

I'm rly sad about this guys who saying brazilians hack, i know some guys do, everywhere has dumbs that use hack, isnt only brazilian players, but if u say that you'r from brazil in game, everybody say...

The World of SOCCER
    Hot Girls
    Hack! F11!
    They dont like br players
    I was in a clan (long time ago) with an other account, and they liked the way that i play, but when i said that i was brazilian, they kicked me out the clan.
  • lumic wrote: »
    i think it's rather simple.

lololololololololololol....
    I'm rly sad about this guys who saying brazilians hack, i know some guys do, everywhere has dumbs that use hack, isnt only brazilian players, but if u say that you'r from brazil in game, everybody say...

The World of SOCCER
    Hot Girls
    Hack! F11!
    I was in a clan (long time ago) with an other account, and they liked the way that i play, but when i said that i was brazilian, they kicked me out the clan.

Obviously there is a small bunch of you that don't hack. Brazilians that DO hack ruined your reputation.

ASAeRo wrote: »
    EXACTLY. I talked to a brazilian friend on another game (Warcraft 3 (where there is little to no hackers)) about his internet cafes. I asked him if they really do install VIP hacks on their computers. He says yes because it brings more business. [spoken from a real brazilian.]

The true? This guy that u asked about is a fking moron, there is too much like this one in brazil, this reason the brazil is a fking place to live, i hate to say that im brazilian. because brazilian guys dont think about dont use hack, if u do a public hack they will use it, why? cuz they say (vamos foder aqueles gringos de ping baixo) "lets fking that american guys who has low ping" thats why but i dont agree!! Im a brazilian guy that never used hack. check out in this little movie, isnt that good but i can prove that i dont hack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEqxx9LMvwE btw i changed my name to Quik*Silver*
  • ASAeRo wrote: »
    Obviously there is a small bunch of you that don't hack. Brazilians that DO hack ruined your reputation.

Now we are talking about the same subject. I dont know if i wrote something wrong, but its cuz my english isnt that good and i dont use some translator, im learning english cuz i want go out this country, i dont like to live in brazil, i want to live in us, canada. and how i said in the other post, i hate brazilians morons, cuz they ruined our reputation, and when somebody see a brazilian player think he is hack, and if we do many kills in a room, first they think we hack and if they look for our ping they will say... MUST TO BE BR! pff

The World of SOCCER
    Hot Girls
    Hack! F11!

hot girls??????? i dont think so. and yes most BR players i have encountered in my CF exp, have hacked while there was a public hack out. not very much of them use VIP tho. IMO BRs have the worst rep bcuz they hack so obviously. i mean some players might wall and i might give them the benefit of the dought but BRs hack like a bunch of kids. like there is no tomorrow
  • hot girls??????? i dont think so. and yes most BR players i have encountered in my CF exp, have hacked while there was a public hack out. not very much of them use VIP tho. IMO BRs have the worst rep bcuz they hack so obviously. i mean some players might wall and i might give them the benefit of the dought but BRs hack like a bunch of kids. like there is no tomorrow

lol u crazy, brazilian girls are the best girls in the world, but im not here to talk about it.
    that was what i said, brs doesnt think about NO-HACK, if u creat a public they will use it, lets see it.

Brazilian guys when see a hack.

IS LIKE

When american guys see a McDonald.

btw, NOT all brazilians, just a bit of.

Cliche term is cliche.
  • QkSilver wrote: »

Brazilian guys when see a hack.

IS LIKE

When american guys see a McDonald.

lol'd

****yourmsg2*******
  • hot girls??????? i dont think so. and yes most BR players i have encountered in my CF exp, have hacked while there was a public hack out. not very much of them use VIP tho. IMO BRs have the worst rep bcuz they hack so obviously. i mean some players might wall and i might give them the benefit of the dought but BRs hack like a bunch of kids. like there is no tomorrow
    brazilian chicks aren't hot?we living in same universe?
  • brazilian chicks aren't hot?we living in same universe?

Boss!!

I agree, he is gay. lol brazilians girl isnt hot! thats funny, he is a fking nerd just live for play a game he doesnt know what a real girl is.