probleme with Loading

Hi all !

First , sorry for my bad english =(

So, my problème is :

when i run CrossFire, all is charging, the shield the update etc ...
i wait 5mn and the game don't run. and a little window open itself and say " time out waiting for initialing ctrap-engine "

how can i run the game ?

by the way, i'm under XP. and have good connection, good computer , its the first time that i see it.

i hope u understood me.

regards

Comments

• shinininni wrote: »
    Hi all !

So, my problème is :

i wait 5mn and the game don't run. and a little window open itself and say " time out waiting for initialing ctrap-engine "

how can i run the game ?

by the way, i'm under XP. and have good connection, good computer , its the first time that i see it.

i hope u understood me.

regards

I HATE YOU IDIOTS THERE ARE OVER 9000 THREADS ABOUT THIS AND YOU ARE JUST LAZY TO LOOK AT THE FIRST THREAD YOU SEE? Geez, sorry about raging but get glasses, break them and get better ones. THANK YOU.
  • Same thing is happening for me buddy. =/ i dont know what to do. i am also getting an Client error.
  • Symbolz wrote: »
    I HATE YOU IDIOTS THERE ARE OVER 9000 THREADS ABOUT THIS AND YOU ARE JUST LAZY TO LOOK AT THE FIRST THREAD YOU SEE? Geez, sorry about raging but get glasses, break them and get better ones. THANK YOU.

Yo guy !

relax, i'm new and i tought i was the only who had it ^_^

stay calm

edit: i just seen all theard, and ur crying all time, u spent money ? and i see you are a stupid child who cry coz he haven't his game.

so relax be patient =)
    I have a question too.
    After I download the game completely and I try to load in, but it pop out this " Failed to load url of version.ini.
    So what should I do? Can someone help me? Thankyou!
    If you guys know please sent me a e-mail, my e-mail:****mai111@yahoo.com
    Thankyou again and again.
  • I have a question too.
    After I download the game completely and I try to load in, but it pop out this " Failed to load url of version.ini.
    Since you can't see the four letter, so I write it again. D.O.N.G.

just shut up this is different

my AVG detects trojan in CF but i know isn't true BECAUSE it could be detected it yesterday and it didnt and AVG its a bad program idk why i have it anyway i close AVG then ruN CF and wait like 5 minutes then a error appears saying :
    Timed Out waiting for Initialing Xtrap-engine.

Ew give us a solution please D: i want to make Clan Points today.
  • shinininni wrote: »
    Hi all !

So, my problème is :

how can i run the game ?

i hope u understood me.

regards

Are you runing MacFee? If you are open it and turn off everything under configuration and it should work just fine.
  • I have a question too.

You need to download a new client and reinstall. Make sure you delete the Program files/Z8games/Crossfire folder before reinstall after you uninstall.

EDIT: sorry i dont know how to multi quote :D
  • MaryJaneKB wrote: »
    You need to download a new client and reinstall. Make sure you delete the Program files/Z8games/Crossfire folder before reinstall after you uninstall.

EDIT: sorry i dont know how to multi quote :D

NO the is fix for AVG just read other post ARG

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=47973
  • MaryJaneKB wrote: »
    Are you runing MacFee? If you are open it and turn off everything under configuration and it should work just fine.

nah i'm using avast antivirus lol

but i see many ppl with same probleme, so i don't know, we can only wait ^_^