Idea for the Vote Kick system

The player that is being voted out on a team should only be tallied by the players of that person team but not the opposing team. :)

What does everyone else think about that :O

Not the creator of this idea :)

Comments

• Remove the entire kik votes system sounds better, 99.9% of the time it's used by witless noobs that have no idea:

1) How to play.
    2) Whats hack and whats skill.
  • Remove the entire kik votes system sounds better, 99.9% of the time it's used by witless noobs that have no idea:

1) How to play.

Eventually, hacks will come back. What we going to do then? There some hackers still out there, i've seen some still here. What about the glitchers tho? I know people wouldn't like them glitching and making it unfair for many other players. I don't think its best to remove it. The reason i've brought up this idea is because it can reduce the times of a player being kicked for people mis using the kick system.
  • DzAaron wrote: »
    Eventually, hacks will come back. What we going to do then? There some hackers still out there, i've seen some still here.

I have seen a few hackers since January but just a few, these hackers were hs'ing entire teams of 8 in Alaska and 1 shot body shotting them all in a few secs, they never got kicked either (infact nobody even put them up for vote), even though the entire team was clearly voicing their opposition to this player.

Hackers generally don't even get voted off, skilled players do for the 'ace' or because the nooby team mates know nothing and think everyone is hacking.

I believe there should just be an automated system (like kik vote) but instead of being kiked, you select a players name, the reason and the replay is sent to z8 as a hack report, if it's an hacker then a ban will follow, if not and their are many false reports from a player maybe they should be banned for abusing the hack report system and sending false reports.

But then you still have the hacker in game hacking right? and you get a penalty if you leave, well remove the penalty for leaving the game, so if there is a hacker file the report (like kik vote) and then leave. This means the hacker is reported properly, and he can't get free kills because you can leave and without penalty.

Kicking 'hackers' from games hardly works anyway - How many people kik 'hackers' and then follow up with a hack report? That's how hackers need to be dealt with, kicking them and 'leaving it at that' means the hacker gets away without penalty and just hacks in other games.

DzAaron wrote: »
    What about the glitchers tho? I know people wouldn't like them glitching and making it unfair for many other players.

Personally I would like to see all glitches patched, a dream maybe but the best solution.

I'm 50/50 on your suggestion because:

Of course the other team would want you out by f11'ing, but more so if you are owning them or your 'ace' etc

Then again if there were a hacker in the room hacking against them why shouldn't they be allowed a say?
  • The problem is that even hackers/glitchers get kicked less often than legit players. Even those blatant hackers with one-shot kills and speed hacks get, like, 12 denial and only 4 agrees! And then when someone decides to kick me...15 agrees and 1 denial. We should just get rid of the vote kick system and have the host decide who kicks who. Or implement more people with special privileges that can instantly kick those who are glitching etc.
  • They also could make ppl who got kicked often without a reason unkickable .
    All the players who got reported 100 times a day , it would be so great not to get kicked every second game...

1) How to play.

you must be stupid..hacks and glitchers need to be kicked..how can we do that without kick vote? and bsides..if you get kicked..and you're not cheating, be mature and suck it up..the kick system gets abused in every game that has it.. everyone tells the gms to remove it...but dude..when they do..people will want it back..so rly..be quiet and think..once the kick vote is gone..hacks will dominate..then people will want it back..and people will abuse and want it gone AGAIN!..the kick vote is good as it is.....so dont remove it

and to the main topic..no, just no. some players in the team keep the hacker just for winning the game, so yea..it is fine as it is as i stated above
  • ther side side
    bad things and good things
    so idk
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »
    you must be stupid..hacks and glitchers need to be kicked..how can we do that without kick vote? and bsides..if you get kicked..and you're not cheating, be mature and suck it up..the kick system gets abused in every game that has it.. everyone tells the gms to remove it...but dude..when they do..people will want it back..so rly..be quiet and think..once the kick vote is gone..hacks will dominate..then people will want it back..and people will abuse and want it gone AGAIN!..the kick vote is good as it is.....so dont remove it

and to the main topic..no, just no. some players in the team keep the hacker just for winning the game, so yea..it is fine as it is as i stated above

dont u forget somethin? in clanwars is no kickvote possible and there not much hackers..
    i dotn think there will be more in normal games if the antihackstuff works good.
    and btw how can i suck the kicks up.. i dont get my Exp i dont get the kills..
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »

Did you read my post above?? I take it you didn't, as your simply 'raging' because you think you might not be able to "kick, kick, kick! for no reason? lol

I know your probably one of them, try addressing the points I make in my second posting and act mature.
  • what ur talkin boy.. i said it shold be like that not that im unable to get kicked.. but whatever stupid to discuss in a language that i dont know really well... maybe i got somethin wrong. but ur points fail anyway..
  • I have seen a few hackers since January but just a few, these hackers were hs'ing entire teams of 8 in Alaska and 1 shot body shotting them all in a few secs, they never got kicked either (infact nobody even put them up for vote), even though the entire team was clearly voicing their opposition to this player.

Hackers generally don't even get voted off, skilled players do for the 'ace' or because the nooby team mates know nothing and think everyone is hacking.

I believe there should just be an automated system (like kik vote) but instead of being kiked, you select a players name, the reason and the replay is sent to z8 as a hack report, if it's an hacker then a ban will follow, if not and their are many false reports from a player maybe they should be banned for abusing the hack report system and sending false reports.

But then you still have the hacker in game hacking right? and you get a penalty if you leave, well remove the penalty for leaving the game, so if there is a hacker file the report (like kik vote) and then leave. This means the hacker is reported properly, and he can't get free kills because you can leave and without penalty.

Kicking 'hackers' from games hardly works anyway - How many people kik 'hackers' and then follow up with a hack report? That's how hackers need to be dealt with, kicking them and 'leaving it at that' means the hacker gets away without penalty and just hacks in other games.

Personally I would like to see all glitches patched, a dream maybe but the best solution.

I'm 50/50 on your suggestion because:

Of course the other team would want you out by f11'ing, but more so if you are owning them or your 'ace' etc

Then again if there were a hacker in the room hacking against them why shouldn't they be allowed a say?

Crossfire should do something that CA does. A report system in-game. Its to much work going to the forums and messaging a GM or MOD. Also, not everyone saves or forgets to save the replay. IT will be much simple if we had a report system in-game so it will be more accurate in some cases.

1) How to play.

They are never goin to take vote kicks out completely...
    DzAaron wrote: »
    The player that is being voted out on a team should only be tallied by the players of that person team but not the opposing team. :)

What does everyone else think about that :O

Not the creator of this idea :)

I'm just going to guess you got this from me? you posted on my thread last so just a guess but yeah o_O
  • They are never goin to take vote kicks out completely...

Well to be honest if the situation with the kick voting system doesn't improve soon and z8 is actually willing to let the noobs continue abusing the vote kik system to kik me, a CF gamer that actually helps pay for the game (buying regular ZP) then I will no longer be willing to support the game by buying ZP, in fact probably will stop playing CF and quit this game until the situation is rectified.

Noobs are ruining the game (with kik vote), not hackers.
  • I get kicked again by a game full of complete nubs, can't play one damn round AND I'm drunk so that's just pathetic. These all deserved to get bumped again and if anyone has anything negative to say about it: **** you. Enjoy.