BuddiePay and Google Checkout ?

Hi,
I bought 50k ZP with Buddiepay using Google Checkout.
I still haven't gotten anything and I am quite tempted to cancel the order right about now.

I have already used PayPal and Buddiepay to avoid the wait time and there was no problem at ALL, but since my PayPal got limited (I used a VPN to be unbanned from a website for spam, lol. and I forgot to turn it off, so everything was locked up because PP thought i was a "Hacker") I can't pay with it. Help me please!!

Comments

• id say check with google vcheckout..... once z8games recives payments points are usually gave to u instantly.. its probaly a probelm with google checkout maybe u have to wait a few days to process never used it myself so not sure...

id just suggest loging on and see if transaction has been fully processed

if it has then try support tickit to z8games... http://support.z8games.com/

good luck
  • Hi,
    I bought 50k ZP with Buddiepay using Google Checkout.
    I still haven't gotten anything and I am quite tempted to cancel the order right about now.

I have already used PayPal and Buddiepay to avoid the wait time and there was no problem at ALL, but since my PayPal got limited (I used a VPN to be unbanned from a website for spam, lol. and I forgot to turn it off, so everything was locked up because PP thought i was a "Hacker") I can't pay with it. Help me please!!

You have to wait 10- 20 mins after your purchase. Be patient.
  • Meh google checkout through the buddypay system never works for me somehow. The transactions always get messed up. But google checkout through shatteredcrystal.com works much faster and better. (i find it much easier to buy online wallie cards and just put them in in the prepaid section than to use my card directly, quite instant)

Oh also, buddypay doesnt accept Visa Debit Cards for some reason (Source:buddypay rep)