A Couple Of Suggestions

Some suggestions that I just want to discuss.

1. Ladders
-Fix those glitchy ladders, and make the character climb up faster, i go way to slow while trying to climb up it, and i usually get stuck once i reach to the top of the ladder.

2.Scar L
-Now a lot of people (including me) cry about this gun, so im only gonna say it once. decrease the damage, decrease the accuracy a bit, and increase the weight of it, just a little bit though. There are way too many people using this gun, and WOGL even banned the gun from their tournaments, doesn't that tell you something??
( By the way, if you really wanna **** up your game "Z8 games", then go ahead and add the Scar L ADV, UNLESS you decrease some stuff on that one too, then you wont really screw up the game. )

3.M4A1 ADV/MP5 ADV
-You should let people buy these permanently. Would be nice if you did that for the community.

4.Friendly Fire
-Put friendly fire in the game, and make it so if someone kills you on purpose/accidently, you have a choice to kill him immediately/ kill him next round / forgive.

5.Bulletproof Armour
-there should be some GP Armour, its not fair that its only ZP, OR when you make a room, you should have the right to disable all Armour so that way no one can use it.

6.SPOP/GSG9
-Isn't unfair that if someone wants to buy a SPOP/GSG9,they have to spend real money? Make them GP

Thats all.

Comments