Sacred Lies, Official Recruitment.

Sacred Lies is looking to pick up more members to bolster our ranks and achieve our goal... 24/7 scrims! Hehe, no but seriously we are a scrim oriented clan, SnD only, we do not ghost mode or TDM. So, without further ado these are the things we uphold, stand for and demand.

First of all, we demand that our members respect one another. This clan is run by mature players and we expect you act as such, there may be players that are more skilled than you and there may be players less skilled than you in the clan, just like in any arm, everyone is important but the whole is what really matters.

Which brings me to my second point, we are a clan that plays to win, it is not about how many kills you get but how you help your team, if your finaly score in a scrim is 0-18 but you defused the bomb 7 times and held off the defending team from taking back the bomb site another 5 times, you did damn good. You played well and you helped your team to a solid victory. Yes, we like to try hard in pubs.. Why? Because, its always more fun to win.

This being said, I would also like to add, we do not do the whole flame game and drama. If some one wants to bash us, let them, most likely there will be bashing on this post, it matters little. Thus we try to remain neutral at all times, no matter how much bull **** is spewed in chat.

We use Ventrilo, we have our own private server set up to keep our members safe from spam and other bothersome things that trolls like to do, due to the fact that we uses strats in every scrim, I couldn't have vent spam screwing up our communication skills. In addition, we have our own website which is also pretty troll proof, we host contests and what not in clan for ZP as well as for medals that are awarded on our site (got to love bragging rights).

If you think you might be interested in joining Sacred Lies than please, contact us through one of the following means.

Myself:
Xfire: Sacredleader
Yahoo: Sacred.Hero@yahoo.com
MSN: sacredhero@live.com

Second in command, my lovely wife :)
xfire: SacredLT

Comments