noob reporters!

I think if you z8 needs to find a way to stop the reporting they recieve, (dont accept them from low ranks!)so they can actually use their time to update things for the game. For example if you have eer seen the guy blindrob (search on youtube if not) he gets head****s with like 1 bullet and is prob reported alot so another idea is to find the best players and make it so they cant be reported allthe time.

Comments

• thats not true how about the BR hack.ers in the begginner server? not all low rankers = dumb most of the low rank reports is from alternate accounts and if they did report its the same thing alternate cause noobs dont know how to report
  • i think you're just mad because you think all newbs are idiots. am i right? you think they all think that they are the best and they think everyone that kills 'em hakcs. just get over it, not all of 'em are like that.
  • BOXXYB wrote: »
    I think if you z8 needs to find a way to stop the reporting they recieve, (dont accept them from low ranks!)so they can actually use their time to update things for the game. For example if you have eer seen the guy blindrob (search on youtube if not) he gets head****s with like 1 bullet and is prob reported alot so another idea is to find the best players and make it so they cant be reported allthe time.

Lol that's the dumbest idea ever. No.. Just no.
  • lol! u think high rank report and they will watch the replay? u wrong! im a captain, report many times but they never watch the replay, i log in thw website i upload the replay but i see no one download the replay! lol! thats funny!

bro, we all get headshots with 1 bullet >_>
  • low
    BOXXYB wrote: »

I use my low rank account to catch hack I have got some high rank player they see to hack more when you are low rank,alot of the high rank players hack I keep busy just reporting them.
  • 1) You send a pm with the replay, I doubt they are going to check your rank first
    2) There are noobs in all ranks, there are also quite a lot people with a low ranked alt
    3) Most people on the forum know Rob :p

Blindrob is a moderator.
    And everyone knows he does not hack.
  • So you think blindrob hacky? Ok. *yells for blindrob to come in*

blindrob: you say what now?
    BOXXYB: OMG mod!!! Can I have zp?