Situation of Sacred Lies

Once again, I have been asked over and over to continue to lead a clan by several people of the community, there for Sacred Lies is once again looking for members. There for I would like to announce that we are looking for active members once more, we have several LT positions to fill. We have ventrilo, our core three leaders, one being me are league tested, scrim ready players, able to maintain and execute strategic moves in a seamless manner with one another, as well as we are willing to train our members in the fundamentals of the game all the way up to the intricate details of our strats.

Also, we are accepting back those members that left due to inactivity on good standings with us, I know some of you are having a hard time finding a new clan. We are going to get this back up and running again, this time with a better foundation....

If you are interested in becoming a member for Scared Lies than please contact me, or one of my LTs on xfire or one of the other ways listed below. Thank you all for being so avid about getting the clan back up in running, even if you did annoy me for a few days about it.

Myself:
Xfire: Sacredleader
Yahoo: Sacred.Hero@yahoo.com
MSN: sacredhero@live.com

Second in command:
xfire: SacredLT

Comments