Ajuda!!!! Help me !!!!!

ALGUEM SABE MIM DIZER COM OEU COLOCO GENTE NO MEU CLAN !!!!!
OU SEJA
EU JA FIZ O CLAN SO NAO SEI INVITAR PESSOAS
MANDE PARA O MEU MSN SE ALGUEM SABER !( rafaelbronze@hotmail.com )!
Vlws Brigadao.

Comments

• i believe this is a English game with an English only forums.
  • Sama5 wrote: »
    ALGUEM SABE MIM DIZER COM OEU COLOCO GENTE NO MEU CLAN !!!!!
    OU SEJA
    EU JA FIZ O CLAN SO NAO SEI INVITAR PESSOAS
    MANDE PARA O MEU MSN SE ALGUEM SABER !( rafaelbronze@hotmail.com )!
    Vlws Brigadao.

Once you make the clan you have to tell people to apply. Once they apply, you can accept them. To my knowledge there is no way to invite people to your clan through the website.

-I'm failing spanish and I'm not even sure if you're speaking spanish soo...

Ellos necesitan aplicar a su clan. No puedes invitar la gente a su clan desde el sitio web. Despues de ellos aplican tu puedes aceptar ellos.

-Yo estoy fallando la clase de espanol ajajaja.

Edit: No tengo msn.
  • Tantoesk wrote: »
    Once you make the clan you have to tell people to apply. Once they apply, you can accept them. To my knowledge there is no way to invite people to your clan through the website.

-I'm failing spanish and I'm not even sure if you're speaking spanish soo...

Ellos necesitan aplicar a su clan. No puedes invitar la gente a su clan desde el sitio web. Despues de ellos aplican tu puedes aceptar ellos.

-Yo estoy fallando la clase de espanol ajajaja.

Edit: No tengo msn.

That's portuguese bro.
  • Tantoesk wrote: »

Traduzido para Português:
    Quando fazes um clan tens que dizer às pessoas para aplicar. Quando eles fazem a aplicação, podes aceita-los. Não conheço maneira nenhuma de convidar pessoas para o teu clan através do website.

I just translated your post Tantoesk.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    That's portuguese bro.

Explains why I'm failing spanish, eh?

Edit: 100th post.