Solving the problem with the Brazilians...

Create a Brazilian Server!

Legend: YOU (uppercase) - English speaker - american/british...

They won't lag anymore! -
They wont' curse YOU anymore - They gonna talk their own language and their curses.
They won't hack on YOU or call YOU hack anymore - All of them will be in that server, so...
They won't suck at english - They wont gonna talk english with YOU.

Then it's a easy way to solve the Brazilian problem. You think about banning the game from South America like Combat Arms? It doenst work because they will enter anyway with a IP Camouflage like they do in Combat Arms.

And you have to confess that about 50% of the players are Brazilians.
It's the only way to get them to their place.

Comments

• no that wont work. brazlians are to stupid to no that a server is made for them. we need 1 that they cant get into.
    an no not even close to 50% are brazlian
  • Or we could just ban you all?

That works for me.
    Does it work for you?
    Good.
  • dot1 wrote: »
    Or we could just ban you all?

That works for me.
    Does it work for you?
    Good.

i agree with that, but every time i make a thread saying we should it gets closed. also z8 wont ban that many players. there greedy for the zp
  • Omg stop making threads on this south America will never get a server because.....
    this is an english version by english i mean language and south americans dont speak
    english to well.
    dot1 wrote: »

That works for me.
    Does it work for you?
    Good.
    i agree with that less hackers :)
  • Dont ban the brazilians. I dont believe in banning players.
  • We would I go?

lol they are newbs i have 1 guy br who wants to give me zps and he takes acc XD
    i allways say to him i want zps he start to bla bla some thing and i respond him:sure np acc name:uarenoob pass:accstealer XD
    thats why they dont deserve to have anything
    just be carefull of -_-Lord-_-
  • natedogg66 wrote: »
    lol they are newbs i have 1 guy br who wants to give me zps and he takes acc XD
    i allways say to him i want zps he start to bla bla some thing and i respond him:sure np acc name:uarenoob pass:accstealer XD
    thats why they dont deserve to have anything
    just be carefull of -_-Lord-_-

truth! they always want "GIVE U ZP"!

stupid br!
  • i agree they always are trying to give me zp lol.
    then they try to get my info lol
  • dot1 wrote: »

That works for me.
    Does it work for you?
    Good.

Lol, then I'll not be able to play.
    truth! they always want "GIVE U ZP"!

stupid br!

LoL

LEMME EXPLAIN******

Most of Brazillians HATES americans.
    Idk why lol
  • oh well, i'm brazillian, and i don't hate the americans, but, i hate the actions that they're taking, trying to ban us from the game, this game is free for all the world. =)
  • Lol I am latin American and i live in Panama :D i talk english a little but i can talk wit the US people so please dont say Sur American or Central americans dont talk english so well :D
    remember i will OWN U :D
  • that's a challenge, i bet that someone will shout here "then x1!"
  • I don't know how many time I'm going to have to say this. I'll try it in other languages this time.
    There will not be a Latin American server.
    Não haverá um servidor da América Latina.
    No va a ser un servidor de América Latina.
    Bir Latin Amerika sunucusu olmayacaktır.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Thats the annoying part of this game. Br's hardly understand english.. they just spam their own language nothing else. They dont write "haha" they write "jaja" since they cant pronounce "H".

And they hack! Its not just on this game, its on most of the existing games lol.

On crossfire, ive played against alot of brs. Lets say that more than 80% of them were cheating lol.
    1% understood english enough to write "back".
    And 100% wrote "jajaj hak"

Make a new Game mode? Search n Destroy Br's!
  • You mr. Slim are a mean and I bet you don't even recognize if there comes Brazilian play against you.
    <*^_^*>
    And if you haven't noticed, usually people behave same way how you treat them.
    <*^_^*>
    Ding ding, does the bell ring or not?

(Why it doesn't let me say ding? (i=o)
  • NUG3M wrote: »

They wont' curse YOU anymore - They gonna talk their own language and their curses.
    They won't hack on YOU or call YOU hack anymore - All of them will be in that server, so...

Then it's a easy way to solve the Brazilian problem. You think about banning the game from South America like Combat Arms? It doenst work because they will enter anyway with a IP Camouflage like they do in Combat Arms.

OR! we could just let them play and watch them lag everything up.
  • I never had any conflict with the brazilians and have none today.
  • crossfire good leaders like me to read this message and q crossfire community and especially in america sudamerica q would like to put a server to the members of this fabulous game, and sometimes we have to be playing with a ping indecent.
    I would like as they did with the new server to put to British lso thank you very much for reading greeting atte. Lr300l Clan chilegaming
  • HellgirlAi wrote: »
    I never had any conflict with the brazilians and have none today.

Have you been living under a rock?
  • the brazilians won't ever go away...deal with it...
    Brazilians there will NEVER be a south american server. get over it.
    its already been confirmed.
  • NUG3M wrote: »

I've played with hackers who are from USA, Australia, Europe and etc, so dont say that only brazilians hack. You say that they suck at english? Why don't you complain about asians then, who are not even trying to speak it? Or germans who speak german? Or russians who speak russian? Everyone has the right to speak his own language, not only english. Crossfire has an international community, and its nothing bad about it...:cool::D

But we do need new servers :D:D:D especially an aussie one;)
    HellgirlAi wrote: »
    I never had any conflict with the brazilians and have none today.

I never had any conflict with brazilians too. I have many real life friends from Brazil, they are very good people.
  • "And so does the words of peace echo to the ears of deafs."
    (English isn't my first language, don't wait me to be pro with it.)
  • Zuci wrote: »
    "And so does the words of peace echo to the ears of deafs."
    (English isn't my first language, don't wait me to be pro with it.)

rofl. i ****ed in my panties.
  • One thing.

Instead of giving solid arguments people rather use segregational ideas :S.
  • Interesting your guys behavior. You guys talk about banning us, but that's when I ask you guys if this is gonna really happen someday, and then, you will answer me that NO, it will NOT happen, because we have MUCH MORE players in this server than you. And even if we got banned, there will be brazilians in the server anyway, because be sure that if they ban us, they will let the ones that bought ZP's (remember Combat Arms?) playing on yours server.

And BTW, i'm brazilian, but I wish i wasn't, because of the major, the minor suffer, and i'm part of the minor (the ones that respect the rules, and speak english kinda nicely). As always. i've been always expecting this, kinda normal, every US game that we are allowed in we are smashed, and we DOESN'T CARE if you guys want us out, we STAY.
    SlimNemo wrote: »
    Thats the annoying part of this game. Br's hardly understand english.. they just spam their own language nothing else. They dont write "haha" they write "jaja" since they cant pronounce "H".

Since when we speak Spanish? LOL, so the stupid ones are us that can't understand english?
    What about you that doesn't even know which language we speak? WE SPEAK PORTUGUESE. Learn it, idiot.
  • Interesting your guys behavior. You guys talk about banning us, but that's when I ask you guys if this is gonna really happen someday, and then, you will answer me that NO, it will NOT happen, because we have MUCH MORE players in this server than you. And even if we got banned, there will be brazilians in the server anyway, because be sure that if they ban us, they will let the ones that bought ZP's (remember Combat Arms?) playing on yours server.

And BTW, i'm brazilian, but I wish i wasn't, because of the major, the minor suffer, and i'm part of the minor (the ones that respect the rules, and speak english kinda nicely). As always. i've been always expecting this, kinda normal, every US game that we are allowed in we are smashed, and we DOESN'T CARE if you guys want us out, we STAY.

Since when we speak Spanish? LOL, so the stupid ones are us that can't understand english?
    What about you that doesn't even know which language we speak? WE SPEAK PORTUGUESE. Learn it, idiot.

Why would he learn Portuguese? This is an ENGLISH only forum and in game it's ENGLISH based.

The facts are Brazilians hack more than any other groups. You ask why we don't complain about Asians? Because most of them are legit, they don't sit still and aim bot at a wall. What would be nice is z8 making a ping server in which those with less than 150 ping would be allowed in. I'm sure if they made a server in which only USA or only UK are allowed in they might get a lawsuit about discrimination. As they have said earlier, all users are allowed in any server. The only thing the players can do is simply report or kick if they see a cheater.
  • A new server a good idea to resolve some lag issues but accusing all Mexicans/Brazilians as hackers is a bad one.
  • problem with brazilians? not a good thing to say.