Why brazillians bother you?

2»

Comments

• Z8 will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever put a server in South America.

Go play CS:S, you have nothing coming for you here.
  • NuffSaid wrote: »
    oh well, i'm poor at english as you can see, sorry i promiss i'll try to learn as quick as i can =)

I was just saying that compared to your previous posts the one about the taco's was rather good for someone that doesn't speak english.
  • dot1 wrote: »
    Z8 will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever put a server in South America.

Go play CS:S, you have nothing coming for you here.

and this is why dot1 is a viscount
  • updown1 wrote: »
    I was just saying that compared to your previous posts the one about the taco's was rather good for someone that doesn't speak english.

oh, i'm poor at reading too lol, misunderstanding things is my specialty xD
    man take it easy, a server costs lots of money, i discovered it some time ago, when i looked at the zeros at my screen i tough "man, making these damm servers cost too much, damm lucky english people", and so, stoping cursing and hacking is just question of good-manners, something that we all have to show in the internet, so, about the servers, wait like 3 or 4 months, they'll rethink in doing it, if not just continue playing with hability and get no negative scores >.>"
    it's a bad thing trying to be violent in the comments, just take it easy, seriously =/

and so it's not like 50%, it's like 10% if too much =)

Who said I'm saying it in a ANGRY TONE. I am just saying. And you think I dont know it's expensive? But to gain money you need loss money. Lot's of brazilian people are interested in buying ZPs including myself. I was going to buy some but the game is soo lagged for us that there's no point to do that.

Also, it's a lot more than 10%, because it's not only the imature ones who dont talk english that counts, the smart guys counts too. It's easy to see what I say, just look at the PINGS. A guy with a 150-200+ ping are brazilians. Then you gonna see that it's a hell lot more than 10%.
  • NUG3M wrote: »
    Who said I'm saying it in a ANGRY TONE. I am just saying. And you think I dont know it's expensive? But to gain money you need loss money. Lot's of brazilian people are interested in buying ZPs including myself. I was going to buy some but the game is soo lagged for us that there's no point to do that.

Also, it's a lot more than 10%, because it's not only the imature ones who dont talk english that counts, the smart guys counts too. It's easy to see what I say, just look at the PINGS. A guy with a 150-200+ ping are brazilians. Then you gonna see that it's a hell lot more than 10%.

man there are turkish, african, and way more countries that have players with high ping, i bet the brazillians are in 10% of the total players, if not too much, so players with ping like 150-200+ are from a lot of countries
    oh, i'm poor at reading too lol, misunderstanding things is my specialty xD
    NuffSaid wrote: »
    man there are turkish, african, and way more countries that have players with high ping, i bet the brazillians are in 10% of the total players, if not too much, so players with ping like 150-200+ are from a lot of countries

Are you sure you're brazillian?
  • and just do not use the ANGREE tone, it just ****es of everyone and then they'll start to f*ck off pretty much everything D=
  • updown1 wrote: »
    Are you sure you're brazillian?

huh... think so O.o
  • 100% of brazlian lag like hell
    tons of them hack
    there dumb as *** and annoy the crap out of u
    about 90% suck and just wonder the map aimlessly so they drag ur team down.

If we could just make a server that brazlians cant get into. that would make this game so much better.
  • 100% of brazlian lag like hell
    tons of them hack
    there dumb as *** and annoy the crap out of u
    about 90% suck and just wonder the map aimlessly so they drag ur team down.

If we could just make a server that brazlians cant get into. that would make this game so much better.

sooo, z8games will just say "F*CKING NO!" to like 5% of the brazillian population that play(thats like 948.600 brazillians)?
    Look at the numbers, they don't lie =) if every brazillian player buy like 10 dollars in zp, thats a huge profit isn't it?
    just think about, above the numbers there are possible new friends on brazil, it's just matter of time to you find them =P
    sooo, z8games will just say "F*CKING NO!" to like 5% of the brazillian population that play(thats like 948.600 brazillians)?
    Look at the numbers, they don't lie =) if every brazillian player buy like 10 dollars in zp, thats a huge profit isn't it?
    just think about, above the numbers there are possible new friends on brazil, it's just matter of time to you find them =P

no, not every brazlian player will buy zp (probly cause there just that dumb and dont no how) and no i wouldnt be freinds with a brazlian that i met online cause there dumb as fuc and just annoy every1. face it, the only ppl that like brazlians..... are brazlians
  • no, not every brazlian player will buy zp (probly cause there just that dumb and dont no how) and no i wouldnt be freinds with a brazlian that i met online cause there dumb as fuc and just annoy every1. face it, the only ppl that like brazlians..... are brazlians

okay, this ****ed me off, but my good-manners prevent me of doing anything worser than what's you're doing
  • NUG3M wrote: »
    Create a Brazilian Server!

Legend: YOU (uppercase) - English speaker - american/british...

They won't lag anymore! -
    They wont' curse YOU anymore - They gonna talk their own language and their curses.
    They won't hack on YOU or call YOU hack anymore - All of them will be in that server, so...
    They won't suck at english - They wont gonna talk english with YOU.

Then it's a easy way to solve the Brazilian problem. You think about banning the game from South America like Combat Arms? It doenst work because they will enter anyway with a IP Camouflage like they do in Combat Arms.

And you have to confess that about 50% of the players are Brazilians.
    It's the only way to get them to their place.

This is not Brazil crossfire. This is North America and UK Crossfire.

948,600 Brazilians playing this game?

You gotta be ****ing kidding me.

I highly doubt that every brazilian player would buy ZP.
  • Ok guys, please stop insulting others on our forums.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.