any got any 1 deags?

Comments

• svanced wrote: »
    wow,finnaly your first on-topic post on this thread,thats something :O
    to make you happy and answer you,no i dont have anymore,cuz last week i haved to install again windows,and all that was in my doments was gone,happy?

now let me ask you... why did you post in the first place if you had to reinstall windows?

all my posts were to flame you for your stupidity and at the same time bump dome's thread...
  • MyAWP1 wrote: »
    now let me ask you... why did you post in the first place if you had to reinstall windows?

all my posts were to flame you for your stupidity and at the same time bump dome's thread...

your the only stupid one @ here,you dont get it? read my first posts here(omfg i say this for the 3rd hopefuly now you will UNDERSTAND IT :| )asked wth was he meaning by 1 deags,asked,deagle? then he replyed 1 deag,frm hes message i realised that he needs a deagle ingame...
    if i dont knwo what a ***in word, "deags" or "1 deag",i have to be insulted and flamed liek hell?thats what peopel get when trying to help someone else?even if they dont know what exactly that person wants,but instead they ask first? i really deserved to be flamed by you just cuz of a single word?

edit:more simple for you: "why did you post in the first place if you had to reinstall windows?" cuz i didint knowed he meant he neeeds replays"
    your the only stupid one @ here,you dont get it? read my first posts here(omfg i say this for the 3rd hopefuly now you will UNDERSTAND IT :| )asked wth was he meaning by 1 deags,asked,deagle? then he replyed 1 deag,frm hes message i realised that he needs a deagle ingame...
    if i dont knwo what a ***in word, "deags" or "1 deag",i have to be insulted and flamed liek hell?thats what peopel get when trying to help someone else?even if they dont know what exactly that person wants,but instead they ask first? i really deserved to be flamed by you just cuz of a single word?

edit:more simple for you: "why did you post in the first place if you had to reinstall windows?" cuz i didint knowed he meant he neeeds replays"

yes you did deserve to be flamed by me cause you asked a stupid question. you're not the first and you will probably not be the last considering there are a bunch of idiots in this game.

FOUR MORE FKING DAYS!!! CANNOT WAIT :/
  • lol this didnt make any sense when i first read it..
    yes you did deserve to be flamed by me cause you asked a stupid question. you're not the first and you will probably not be the last considering there are a bunch of idiots in this game.

FOUR MORE FKING DAYS!!! CANNOT WAIT :/

lol,so cuz i didint knwed what does deags means,im stupid? fail,from where the hell i was supposed to know? i dont play FPS's all day long,i have a life...,and english is not my first lang too,so i cant know all the ingame words and other things..

so basically if you ask something,you're stupid.think ffs,why else did i asked what it means? to know it,but it seems im arguing with a drunk person :|
    lol,so cuz i didint knwed what does deags means,im stupid? fail,from where the hell i was supposed to know? i dont play FPS's all day long,i have a life...,and english is not my first lang too,so i cant know all the ingame words and other things..

so basically if you ask something,you're stupid.think ffs,why else did i asked what it means? to know it,but it seems im arguing with a drunk person :|

here it comes. the "I have a life" statements that have nothing to do with this game. honestly i am starting to believe you are from Nicaragua.

The fact that you didn't know what a 1 deag meant is ok to some extent. The fact that you asked what it is was the stupid action. Look up "1 deag" on google and even the Urban Dictionary has the damn definition.
    here it comes. the "I have a life" statements that have nothing to do with this game. honestly i am starting to believe you are from Nicaragua.

The fact that you didn't know what a 1 deag meant is ok to some extent. The fact that you asked what it is was the stupid action. Look up "1 deag" on google and even the Urban Dictionary has the damn definition.

So i m stupid cuz i didint googled for it like you wanted,if someone makes something other way than yo udo it,that person is stupid,fail,was easier to ask for it,got a quick reply,but not full xd.

And im satrting to think taht your so called "manhood" is put to a test,and you have to defend it,but you almost QQ and start to insult others,agh,you bored me too much.

For all of you out there,if you want to help someone,be aware of this guy,MyAWP1 and prepare to be flamed.(dont say i didint warned ya)

btw:im not from that country,and i dont know and dont care what do you have against them,cuz i dont know them,but if i start to ask whast wrong with them,you call me stupid again,and as i said im too bored of ya XD
  • Very interesting way of bumping the thread, svanced and MyAWP.

I'm rather enjoying it.

Anyways I'm too much of a baddie to 1-deag. Too scared about reg to not spray.
    So i m stupid cuz i didint googled for it like you wanted,if someone makes something other way than yo udo it,that person is stupid,fail,was easier to ask for it,got a quick reply,but not full xd.

And im satrting to think taht your so called "manhood" is put to a test,and you have to defend it,but you almost QQ and start to insult others,agh,you bored me too much.

For all of you out there,if you want to help someone,be aware of this guy,MyAWP1 and prepare to be flamed.(dont say i didint warned ya)

btw:im not from that country,and i dont know and dont care what do you have against them,cuz i dont know them,but if i start to ask whast wrong with them,you call me stupid again,and as i said im too bored of ya XD

i didn't have to ever look up what a 1 deag was. it's common sense tbh. but lets say i was suffering from trisomy 21 and i didn't know what a 1 deag is; i would look it up. It's not really QQ... more like laughing at how dumb someone can be. Maybe you should hang out with people who reply to "8vs8, anyone interesting?" with "i would but i am doing homework". point of replying is to make a correlation between you and someone else in the thread, otherwise you have no reason to post in the first place. I don't remember a worse community than this. Warrock, CA and even Wolfenstein ET was better community-wise
    i didn't have to ever look up what a 1 deag was. it's common sense tbh. but lets say i was suffering from trisomy 21 and i didn't know what a 1 deag is; i would look it up. It's not really QQ... more like laughing at how dumb someone can be. Maybe you should hang out with people who reply to "8vs8, anyone interesting?" with "i would but i am doing homework". point of replying is to make a correlation between you and someone else in the thread, otherwise you have no reason to post in the first place. I don't remember a worse community than this. Warrock, CA and even Wolfenstein ET was better community-wise
    On the forums, it's arrogance. The less-educated tend to not admit they are wrong.
    Well that's a long flame story. I only know you're the one who started it, other stuff TL:DR, but dude, you suck.
  • EMOxCORE wrote: »
    Well that's a long flame story. I only know you're the one who started it, other stuff TL:DR, but dude, you suck.

thanks. the combustion only sparks up when an idiot is present
    thanks. the combustion only sparks up when an idiot is present
    Yeah. So true. Stop sparking, get outta here.
    Yeah. So true. Stop sparking, get outta here.

good comeback but shouldn't you be cutting yourself by now?
    still waiting for a normal person to respond...
    good comeback but shouldn't you be cutting yourself by now?
    still waiting for a normal person to respond...
    I can cut you though. Sorry to disapoint you, but I'm no the kind of "emo" you see in the streets. Hate emo? Hate more, haters make me famous.
    I can cut you though. Sorry to disapoint you, but I'm no the kind of "emo" you see in the streets. Hate emo? Hate more, haters make me famous.

i don't know any emos nor have i seen one irl since my neighborhood is normal. one must really hate themselves to make a name such as yours
  • Normal? Do you mean republican, stupid, flamer and hater? Well I'm sure that in your community it is normal, oh and I don't make any comments about your name but dude, get some skills at trolling or something. You also might try to move to a place where people actually do care about you (Hint for morons i.e. you: This place isn't here).
    Normal? Do you mean republican, stupid, flamer and hater? Well I'm sure that in your community it is normal, oh and I don't make any comments about your name but dude, get some skills at trolling or something. You also might try to move to a place where people actually do care about you (Hint for morons i.e. you: This place isn't here).

i can tell you're mad, so the emo comment did offend you. emos are outliers, nobody wants to talk to them. peace
    i don't know any emos nor have i seen one irl since my neighborhood is normal. one must really hate themselves to make a name such as yours

You have to leave your parents basement so you can see people.
  • LoL? Me? Mad? Nah.

Hey dude, no one asks you to stay right? Don't wanna talk? GET OUTTA HERE, one less moron. Anyway, have a nice day.
  • arfigo6 wrote: »
    You have to leave your parents basement so you can see people.

you would know about my social life? dumb kids going off topic cause they cannot make up their mind on what to say
    LoL? Me? Mad? Nah.

Hey dude, no one asks you to stay right? Don't wanna talk? GET OUTTA HERE, one less moron. Anyway, have a nice day.

i am actually laughing that you're emo. do people make fun of you in school? that is if you didn't drop out already
  • Umm, dude, you're the first one gone on topic as you began to flame... KTHXBAI?

EDIT: @MyAWM1 Meh. I'm not in school, too sorry to tell you that I'm probably older than you are by one bit so there's a world like "work". Dude, one more proof that you have mental problems. People laughing for nothing aren't really sane now, are they? It would be the same as if I would laugh over your low mental competence..... C'mon, get outta here allready, go cry somewhere on how "emos are bad, evil, VILE creatures. Demons!!" ...

And use the edit button. You know, comes in handy so not to double post.
    you would know about my social life? dumb kids going off topic cause they cannot make up their mind on what to say

lmao, insulting already? Who's mad now?
    Umm, dude, you're the first one gone on topic as you began to flame... KTHXBAI?

it was clearly on topic since i was talking about how idiotic svanc's(or w/e the fk his name was) comment was. then an emo replied. doesn't get better than that does it?
  • arfigo6 wrote: »
    lmao, insulting already? Who's mad now?

i was mad from the start. i don't appreciate playing a game in which 70% of the community is ignorant.
    it was clearly on topic since i was talking about how idiotic svanc's(or w/e the fk his name was) comment was. then an emo replied. doesn't get better than that does it?
    You dude have trouble reading the topic don't you?... It's a request for one deags, not flaming lessons. Get lost someday? Now don't get me wrong, but dude, if you can't read correctly, maybe YOU shall be the one returning to school?... Just saying.
    You dude have trouble reading the topic don't you?... It's a request for one deags, not flaming lessons. Get lost someday? Now don't get me wrong, but dude, if you can't read correctly, maybe YOU shall be the one returning to school?... Just saying.

did you just tell me to re-read yet you have no clue why and who i am flaming?
    http://tutoring.sylvanlearning.com/

maybe they can help you reach your maximum aka my minimum potential.

PS: no point of arguing with an emo kid since you are going to end up hanging yourself one day anyway.

peace
    i was mad from the start. i don't appreciate playing a game in which 70% of the community is ignorant.

Random statistics thrown to the post so you have a point is just stupid.