BMG Surveys Gamevance and Playsushi

I have been having some trouble with these 2 installs. I can only get first playsushi to work and all the others I can't. Gamevance worked on my main account but when I go to my alt account to do them all over again (to add to clan bank) it refuses to give me the points. Is there something I'm missing here/can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• I have been having some trouble with these 2 installs. I can only get first playsushi to work and all the others I can't. Gamevance worked on my main account but when I go to my alt account to do them all over again (to add to clan bank) it refuses to give me the points. Is there something I'm missing here/can anyone help me with this?

congratz now you have virus on your computer... never install programs from surveys
  • I have been having some trouble with these 2 installs. I can only get first playsushi to work and all the others I can't. Gamevance worked on my main account but when I go to my alt account to do them all over again (to add to clan bank) it refuses to give me the points. Is there something I'm missing here/can anyone help me with this?
    i think its because of IP addresses. one thing per IP
    IDraesarI wrote: »
    congratz now you have virus on your computer... never install programs from surveys
    lol, there are programs that can contain the downloads that make it so viruses dont spread.
  • IDraesarI wrote: »
    I do them all in a virtual box so I'm fine :D
    KDxWrecker wrote: »
    i think its because of IP addresses. one thing per IP

actually I should try that I thanks :D
  • Make sure you have very good virus protection or as LOLsorandom said run in a virtual box.
    Install and get points.
    Uninstall through control panel.
    Restart.
    Repeat.