Cupon reverse transation

Hey i did wroted a post about me waiting a technical team to resolving my issue.. well i did got exchanged cupons to AK knife by mistake ...and i wanted to reverse a transation ( i i can have my cupons back) thats been more than month ago... and my issue has not been resolved yet..can any 1 help me ?
i know that technical team its busy but thats more than a Month now!!!!

THX
Chris

Comments

• You should simply be more careful. Of course the technical team isn't helping you, for the reason that it's your own fault.

You have absolutely no right to get your coupons back.
    btw. I envy you for the AK knife...
  • im not really intrested in ur opinion..this is technical support forum not a social one..if u dont have anything healpfull to say.... don't...
  • Krisu123 wrote: »
    im not really intrested in ur opinion..this is technical support forum not a social one..if u dont have anything healpfull to say.... don't...
    Well i agree with the guy above, they will not give you your coupons back because it WAS your fault and not a glitch or bug with the game itself. Sorry hun, i suggest just dropping the subject because your just wasting your own time(i am not trolling im just being very...blunt)
  • I bought a deagle camo when i had 90cupons and regreted it. So I sent a ticket but they send the couldnt give me back the cupons I had exchanged against the deagle gold. Always regret the fact of not being able to get m4a1gold but such is life.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    I bought a deagle camo when i had 90cupons and regreted it. So I sent a ticket but they send the couldnt give me back the cupons I had exchanged against the deagle gold. Always regret the fact of not being able to get m4a1gold but such is life.
    Exactly
    msg2shrttttt
  • Two things... as they can see in logs propobly the second i exchanged by mistake ak knife i have send a cupon to technical support..so it wasent taht i playedd with it and suddenly changed my mind...(i have explained all sutuation in my ticket) second of all... peaople like me who r buying zp paying for items...are acctualt supporting that game too.. i can imagine game like that totaly freee of charge..im not saying that i need to be treated special or something..NO ..im working as Technical Suport myself acctualy i i cant imagine situaction when customer ask for something and a reply 'No i Can't becouse its yr Foult'!!!
    Two things... as they can see in logs propobly the second i exchanged by mistake ak knife i have send a cupon to technical support..so it wasent taht i playedd with it and suddenly changed my mind...(i have explained all sutuation in my ticket) second of all... peaople like me who r buying zp paying for items...are acctualt supporting that game too.. i can imagine game like that totaly freee of charge..im not saying that i need to be treated special or something..NO ..im working as Technical Suport myself acctualy i i cant imagine situaction when customer ask for something and a reply 'No i Can't becouse its yr Foult'!!!
    You wont get your tickets back and thats that sorry.
    Two things... as they can see in logs propobly the second i exchanged by mistake ak knife i have send a cupon to technical support..so it wasent taht i playedd with it and suddenly changed my mind...(i have explained all sutuation in my ticket) second of all... peaople like me who r buying zp paying for items...are acctualt supporting that game too.. i can imagine game like that totaly freee of charge..im not saying that i need to be treated special or something..NO ..im working as Technical Suport myself acctualy i i cant imagine situaction when customer ask for something and a reply 'No i Can't becouse its yr Foult'!!!

My suggestion practice that ak-kinfe...thats a good gun. Coupons are non-refundable. Just like paying money to get zp..
  • my sugestion is to teke that gun and ...up ........ who r u to tell me what i suspost 2 do ??? r u GM or a moderator ?? if U or anybody ealse have nothiung healphull 2 say STFU
    Coupons are non-refundable - who said that u ?? get a life....