[Help] Rewarded Z8 Points, Then Taken Away!?! [Help]

Ok well, i done some surveys, got rewarded with 4k zp, then i got 400+ zp from my last bit of credit on my mobile from zong, and then done more surveys, i then logged in game and said i had only 977 zp, i then logged out and looked on the website, the website still said 4k, i logged out website and logged back in, then said i had 977 zp, i don't know why this happend, and on alll the surveys i did said completed and rewarded, i then just checked again and said rewarded, so somethings gone wrong with my acount and im not too happy that i now have to wait just to play again coz i need the points for money, please, if this has happend to anyone befor please help me

p.s i started off with 977 zp in the first place befor i started surveys and purchasing, and yes, even the 400+ points that i got from zong that i payed for have gone, this isnt good for me, please help me, thanks very very much

<email removed>

Message To All: Sorry if this is in the wrong place and sorry if i have said something i shouldnt of, i havent played in 1 yr and then now been playing about 2 weeks

thanks verry very much, Matt

Comments