In game kicking suggestion!

im sure if you have played crossfire that you have gotten kicked.especially if you
kill someone >.< .this is just a simple suggestion on how z8 could re-do the kicking options.

1.take away the ability to kick until you reach a specific rank maybe seargant 1st class?
2.do not make it a public kick.what i mean by this is to make a kicking gui so that when you want to kick someone,instead of a small gui opening up and saying press f11 to kick or f12 to deny. it will lodge a (kick percentage) to that person. for example. a room of 2v2.on the black list side. a person decides to want to kick their teamate for haking.they press esc. and push a button like [kick voting] but when they click it the kick percentage will go to 25% since 1/4 of the people in the room have asked for the kick. and after a player reaches a percentage of kicks against them they will get kicked.this also keeps kicking players confidental and will decrease the amount of people kicking for stupid reasons or rush people to go away from their gameplay in order to press f11 or f12.if you decide to hear me out it would be nice to have a function to withdraw your vote against a player and if a player puts a vote against someone and the player kicking leaves the game. his percentage is not counted.

if you took the time to read that.i know its long :b but worth reading then you will see that it would be a much cleaner kicking option to the current.
Thank You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2zgV5UxUa4&playnext=1&videos=NptjkHE5atQ&feature=sub

Comments