Once I get my new comp, I'm gone.

This game is in rock bottom now. After reading 5 threads by STYX, TASTY, KillGod, Raptor and others, I've realized how much it all changed. Preferably, CF was better when it was brand new. Now the updates are getting more pointless, getting kicked out of more rooms, and I am almost about to break this old computer. Once I can get enough money to maybe build my own rig, I will rarely play the game, maybe once or twice each week, or if friends and clan are involved. Until school starts, I will be enjoying the most of this game each day. Or at least try to. Z8 will probably treat these new posts as a spit in their face. Once I get a new computer, I will probably start AVA. At least they are doing something right.

EDIT: I will stay on forums though. Or if my money gets warped into my college fund.

Comments

• can you edit and put me on there. I feel unappreciated...
  • Heres a little history btw.

I came to CF because it was the only game that could run on my brick of a computer. Back in 07 however I was able to run warrock and CA just fine.

Now that my new rig is here im open for anything, the only reason i'm sticking around is for the community(parts of it).
  • The game gets worse every patch..........Literally. The GM of crossfire seems to have no control of what he wants, always claiming "Something" wont end up in the game, but a couple patches later it does end up in the game and ofcourse costs zp. Seriously, MW2 is better than this game, and it doesnt take a lot to be better than MW2.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the part where 400 Ping BR's in the uk servers have better hit reg than me with my 67 ping.
  • First of all, how many tastylimess are there?? Second of all let me provide this insight. I left this game for a year because of the bad economy I had to cut my internet off. When I came back I saw alot of good things and bad things. I don't think this game has failed yet but it does have some low parts that I can't understand. I would talk about it but of course I am sure it has already been posted on someone else's QQ thread. Long story short I think greed has gotten to the people that "work" on this game and just decide to do whatever they want rather than listen to the community. Now they got money rolling in all time they don't exactly worry about what the community wants to see because they know that not even 20% of the people that play this game actually go on the forum. The other chodes that play this game don't really care what gets put on here. You know what, I am just rambling on and on and not even making sense. End of my post.
  • headpred wrote: »
    First of all, how many tastylimess are there?? Second of all let me provide this insight. I left this game for a year because of the bad economy I had to cut my internet off. When I came back I saw alot of good things and bad things. I don't think this game has failed yet but it does have some low parts that I can't understand. I would talk about it but of course I am sure it has already been posted on someone else's QQ thread. Long story short I think greed has gotten to the people that "work" on this game and just decide to do whatever they want rather than listen to the community. Now they got money rolling in all time they don't exactly worry about what the community wants to see because they know that not even 20% of the people that play this game actually go on the forum. The other chodes that play this game don't really care what gets put on here. You know what, I am just rambling on and on and not even making sense. End of my post.
    tl;dr

Tasty limes is tasty limes he just has a lot of alts because he gets banned often.
  • z8game doesnt give a sht that its once loyal cbt/obt base is leaving
    all they care is that Brazzlians turks etc. spend more zp on this game.
  • I still love this game- I am sad to see you all in fail mode:(
  • After reading this, I am still wondering what keeps me playing.

My reason for starting was same as STYX (10 y/o comp that can run this game with 15 fps) but now I got a new computer that can run the game with around 200 fps.

When I reach the butter bar I'll prolly stop playing actively.
  • Beh... I don't see why you guys hate Crossfire. I never get kicked out of rooms and I do get fancy scores sometimes. The new weapons are amazing, I don't see why you guys find them pointless and we do get new weapons each patches (AKS-74U) and we get older weapons with different skins too -.-'. Anyways....Glitches are getting patched (slowly) hacks are being blocked (very slowly). I think the game is going toward perfect. ^.^

Beh... I don't see why you guys hate Crossfire. I never get kicked out of rooms and I do get fancy scores sometimes. The new weapons are amazing, I don't see why you guys find them pointless and we do get new weapons each patches (AKS-74U) and we get older weapons with different skins too -.-'. Anyways....Glitches are getting patched (slowly) hacks are being blocked (very slowly). I think the game is going toward perfect. ^.^

I do hope you do the same.

Ps: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=z8games

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=z8games

nice find xD that is very true, stuff like the updates, foreigners, armour, and how zp gives u skills, ruin es the game

PS STYX, why do u blame it on DDotT, what did he do
  • http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=z8games

nice find xD that is very true, stuff like the updates, foreigners, armour, and how zp gives u skills, ruin es the game

PS STYX, why do u blame it on DDotT, what did he do
    Grr... I knew people would misunderstand it.

I didnt mean to say hes the cause of me quitting.
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »
    Oh wait... you were serious?

O.o Yes im serious. I don't see what's wrong with crossfire.

Laggers: They will always exist in every game. Not just CF.
    Glitches: Like I said they're being patched.
    Hacks: Will all be patched sooner or later.
    Kick System: You can always play Clan Wars or with Friends.
    Weapons: We're slowly getting all the weapons we wanted.
    Maps: You guys beg for the maps and when they come out you start saying their not good.

That's almost everything that you guys always QQ about.

I didnt mean to say hes the cause of me quitting.
    mkay ^_^ hes a cool new mod xD
  • KingstarKB wrote: »

Laggers: They will always exist in every game. Not just CF. how bout japanese cf
    Glitches: Like I said they're being patched. VERY VERY VERY slowy, theres sti ll alot of glitches
    Hacks: Will all be patched sooner or later. whenever they patch a hack, a new hack comes out, sad to say :/
    Kick System: You can always play Clan Wars or with Friends. QFT
    Weapons: We're slowly getting all the weapons we wanted. lol VERY slowly
    Maps: You guys beg for the maps and when they come out you start saying their not good.we beg for certain maps and we get maps we dont want ^_^

tl;dr this game is good but nowhere near perfect, and the community is filled with immature ( i am ^_^ ) ppl who complain when they dont get what they want

answer in quote btw

Laggers: They will always exist in every game. Not just CF.
    Glitches: Like I said they're being patched.
    Hacks: Will all be patched sooner or later.
    Kick System: You can always play Clan Wars or with Friends.
    Weapons: We're slowly getting all the weapons we wanted.
    Maps: You guys beg for the maps and when they come out you start saying their not good.

Glitches: They are fun. Most glitch spots aren't even glitches, some awesome places you get by boosting ect. but the ones that trouble me are the boxes. They aren't likely gonna get patched anytime soon, so yeah, it is a problem.
    Hacks: People do the VIP hacks for their work, they aren't likely going to get patched forever totally.
    Kick system: It's flawed. There's no denying that. I play pubs.
    Weapons: We got too many weapons already.
    Maps: Need more SnD.
  • tl;dr this game is good but nowhere near perfect, and the community is filled with immature ( i am ^_^ ) ppl who complain when they dont get what they want

answer in quote btw

^^ Thnx for changing my Quote anyways...

Japanese CF only allows Japanese IPs to play.... That why they don't have lagers.
    Weapons: Someone on another thread said they wanted "AKS-74U" (which just came out in Chinese CF) and we got it. You guys begged for ROSE (or STAR whatever) and you got it.
    Maps: We have a load of SnD maps. Need more FFA and MM/GM.
    Hacks: Yeh the VIP hacks are a big problem but not many people use VIP hacks because $20 for a month of hacking isn't worth it, only dumb kids would buy that. But the public hacks are being patched.
    Glitches: Box glitch in MM (Port) got patched already. So sooner or later the "annoying" glitches will all be patched.
    Vote kick System: Why dont you go play in delta(O.o I think its called delta). There is Master Sergeants + in there (I think). You wont get kicked as much in there. CW's don't get boring because you never get kicked/less hackers/Almost no glitchers at all.

This game isn't PERFECT but it's going towards it. if we get Barret M82A1 its perfect :D

is free too.

So are.

Games off PirateBay.
    ^^ Thnx for changing my Quote anyways...

Japanese CF only allows Japanese IPs to play.... That why they don't have lagers.
    Weapons: Someone on another thread said they wanted "AKS-74U" (which just came out in Chinese CF) and we got it. You guys begged for ROSE (or STAR whatever) and you got it.
    Maps: We have a load of SnD maps. Need more FFA and MM/GM.
    Hacks: Yeh the VIP hacks are a big problem but not many people use VIP hacks because $20 for a month of hacking isn't worth it, only dumb kids would buy that. But the public hacks are being patched.

This game isn't PERFECT but it's going towards it. if we get Barret M82A1 its perfect :D

We have enough weapons, we wouldn't of needed M12s or RPK Gold <.<

And we need SnD for real, I can remember all the maps and schit.
  • So are.

Games off PirateBay.
    So what's your point

saying CF is a free game?
  • noShape wrote: »
    That's just your opnion.

We have enough weapons, we wouldn't of needed M12s or RPK Gold <.<

And we need SnD for real, I can remember all the maps and schit.

Yeh true. But most people out there are happy to get a Golden weapon that isn't 100 coupons and I'm one of them even tough I haven't got the Golden RPK :)

Most maps in CF are TD/SnD if I'm not wrong so I don't need any more of those. I'd rather get more GM/FFA maps. We only have 2 FFA maps.

I'm sticking to my M4custom and XM8.
  • noShape wrote: »
    So what's your point

saying CF is a free game?

People expect.

Far too much off it.
  • MASSACARE wrote: »
    After reading 5 threads by STYX, TASTY, KillGod, Raptor and others,

EDIT:

You do realize, some of those were fake I hope? If you read, Tasty's was just copying Styx.

And also, what is there to take to a spit in the face?

No one likes old members to go, but what you say, is what you say, You're blaming G4box (Z8) for things they can't control, and being rude to them.
  • People expect.

Far too much off it.
    Yep they do. I would be fine if they would just update maps, nothing else matters.

I can't get the new guns anyway <.<
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »
    I'm only coming back when they get on track.

I do hope you do the same.

Ps: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=z8games

I herd Treni is a legendary troller in forums?