Who's the top 5 strongest team??? MAKE A GUESS???

Comments

• Well thanks a lot guys for including us in the top5 Skilled clans. Its also a good compliment cause we actually never have the opportunity to play our starting 5 so you guys would have finaly played us at our best, too bad the site made it otherwise. Hope GMS try to do something for us i know all of you players want to see us in action :) (some of us wanna get the replay to see the truth about us haha) But if we cant play this one we will make sure to play the next one trust me guys :)

As for myself , personal opinion.

best teams : Trio - 2K - QQ - NoEscaping - Deception (if they dont have chammers on)

Obvious hacking clans in the tourney
    -PhiLipPiNeS*
    -[x]-X-[x]
    -*_E[X]CESS_*
    -GAME0VER
    --=A.P.L=-

those 5 clans dont even diserv to be in the tournament, they all have recent players from their clans who were banned in the last month. We got our place stolen my clans with hackers..... especially APL and GameOver wich only have hackers and people with 400 ping in their clans.... lol
  • If I have to choose top 5 from tournament list...then it would be:

-2K-
    Trio
    [DoA]
    Deception
    e.Xtreme

Comon Please don't say pub, and D1 and all the other top 10, Cuz they Farm, and got no skill. Don't flame, its just my opinion.
  • DOA ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? o_O
  • lol@DOA

Maybe I'm just before my time, but we all know how to play the game now. If you can sit and make picks all day thats great, but a team of decent players with good teamwork and strats will run circles around a team of good shooters with decent teamplay. Individual skills are just part of the greater whole. Strats and the flawless execution of them are going to win rounds, no question.

Also, [x]-X-[x]?

I got two of them banned in the same replay for wallhacks, come on...
  • sickpup wrote: »
    best teams : Trio - 2K - QQ - NoEscaping - Deception (if they dont have chammers on)

-PhiLipPiNeS*
    -[x]-X-[x]
    -*_E[X]CESS_*
    -GAME0VER
    --=A.P.L=-

QQ doesn't deserve to be up there in my opinion. And from what I'm hearing, supposedly Deception is better then 2k? If that's the case then i know quite a few clans better then deception that aren't up there. I do agree with Trio and NoEscaping being in the top 5, no doubts. I really am kinda upset NoEscaping are not in the tournament, as they would easily finish top 3, if not #1

As for hacking clans, add the eLiTe clan and OES (even though they are horrible fail hackers). Not sure about A.P.L. hacking, they got owned by us today, and it was half main half rest.
  • what?who? when? i saw [DoA] what about it??

Man Just a message... Idc if we win or not, we gave it a go. There are clans out there thar said, no we not joining cuz we not gonna win anyway. Thats not how we do, we are gonna come out theer and step up. Cuz every1 that participated is a winner. Cuz we get to learn new things like ability to see our skill against others.
  • DDott your right, but its just u come out like ur gonna win this but nobody knows ur clan lol. Dont take it personal. :)
  • nah, i dont care lol. but ppl are under estimating clans. im not saying im gonna win, all im saying is i will try out. u know what i mean.. ppl say top clans are gonna win. im saying any1 has the chance. never know :P

and we are a GM clan. were know for that.
  • Obvious hacking clans

-2K-
    Trio
    [DoA]
    Deception
    e.Xtreme
  • aDr is good. D1 is good. i say them in top 2 lol...im new to those other clans, never played with a lot of them. but those 2 are good :D
  • sickpup wrote: »
    Well thanks a lot guys for including us in the top5 Skilled clans. Its also a good compliment cause we actually never have the opportunity to play our starting 5 so you guys would have finaly played us at our best, too bad the site made it otherwise. Hope GMS try to do something for us i know all of you players want to see us in action :) (some of us wanna get the replay to see the truth about us haha) But if we cant play this one we will make sure to play the next one trust me guys :)

As for myself , personal opinion.

-PhiLipPiNeS*
    -[x]-X-[x]
    -*_E[X]CESS_*
    -GAME0VER
    --=A.P.L=-

those 5 clans dont even diserv to be in the tournament, they all have recent players from their clans who were banned in the last month. We got our place stolen my clans with hackers..... especially APL and GameOver wich only have hackers and people with 400 ping in their clans.... lol

watch the replays on the EXCESS games, we have fast reactions not chams.
  • Slivers Top scrim clan list: [A team considered and based against past/present games against them and their members]

Trio ----
    ReflexGaming ---
    Team Ginger ----
    aDr Gaming ----
    Clover ---
    -2K- ----
    e.Xtreme ----
    Throne ---
    Deception ----
    Enigma™ ---
    [P]rØÐiGy.™ ---
    ™¦¦¦¶oWa¦¦¦™ ----
    ß L ¤¤ Ð ™ ---
    Deception ----
    RusPeople ---
    QQ ----

Considering who they face, they're all likely to pass the 3rd set of brackets, but those with 4 dash, well, they're all very skilled and have quite good strats.

*If there are others... I probably left you out cause ive never run into them/ they are new.

No hackusations here please. As much as I'd like to point fingers Id much rather like to break yours for em.
  • I'm going to have to go with Trio as for the others we have beaten most of them. Trio were really good.
  • Heavenly Ace - who?
    Eos - bad
    Trio - harry potter crew has a chance at winning or at least finalfour~
    ReflexGaming - who?
    Mihack[NO] - sounds pretty h0mo
    Glitch - i have a feeling they're getting banned.
    Alagaesia - THIS AINT AFRICA PICK A BETTER NAME
    [Rus]People - Toys 'R'us?
    skCROners - who?
    |3ig_|3ang! - who?
    -=A.P.L=- - who?
    n[3]x - who?
    *[Pro]Love* - god.
    High Caliber - has a chance at placing elite 8. not winning.
    xD TuGa *.* - who?
    [FGT]===> - pretty bad name
    Life-Style - who?
    GaminSamurai - nerds
    C.O.E.ELITE - who?
    Najemnicy - please see Alagaesia.
    Team Ginger - has a chance at winning or at least final four if Blasian doesn't d/c and if the starting 5 is on.
    GAME0VER - more like chances of anything is OVER.
    *_E[X]CESS_* - excess baddieness.
    B.O.V. - who?
    aDr Gaming - never heard of 'em, but apparently kids think they're good. Have a shot at placing? idk
    |PaRaDoX| - haha, don't make me laugh
    ØverÐose™ - pretty bad name.
    bd. - who?
    Clover - old school CF clan right here. they were DECENT at best back then, maybe they've gotten better? shot at placing sweet16/elite8 imo.
    LuckyBrigade - no.
    FITH - I PLEAD THE FITH.
    [x]-X-[x] - I wish it was *** instead of ***.
    TriCkSteRs - who?
    FrenchArmy - who?
    -2K- - if they really picked up relapse, they win regardless since malte tweak oz or anyone else that can outpick him is gone.
    e.Xtreme - decent at best. shot at placing.
    Clan Mega - mega baddies
    impuLse ™ - love the impulse logo. shot at the elite 8?
    -eLiTe.[CN]* - no.
    °PubStarZ° - no.
    dU3list_BR - br. need i say more?
    Reason. - scrubs but still won't be losing the first round~ shot at getting at least into the sweet 16.
    ROMANIA - no
    Throne - full of baddies
    Deception - who?
    [c2]_U.p - they're actually not bad. shot at sweet 16.
    [DoA] - DEATH OF AUTO-TUNE . love that song. still ain't gonna win tho.
    Enigma™ - heard these kids used to cheat. ain't going nowhere without them cheats *****~
    [P]rØÐiGy.™ - no.
    ™¦¦¦¶oWa¦¦¦™ - no.
    ß L ¤¤ Ð ™ - http://beaneball.org/uploads/pierce.jpg
    Momentum - who?
    Terror Squad - LOL @ fat joe fans. dudes awful.
    ATLASNET - who?
    OES - who?
    [Ð1] ƒø®©e™ - who?
    [G]uardians - who?
    SuDd3nImPaCt - who?
    PhiLipPiNeS* - FILIPINOS ALL DAY BABY. still gonna lose tho.
    Chåo§*Th€oR¥ - who?
    Ðivine-ƒurý™ - who?
    Fk-killer - who?
    K.0ne - who?
    Wig Splittaz - who?
  • Going to have to agree with a lot of the above.

When we gonna start doing $10 brackets dawg?
  • I agree with Zoom on most of the above as well however, he did put don't make me laugh next to my clan. Which is interesting to say the least. When he was in my clan he wasn't helpful and couldn't compete with other teams.
  • I was coming back from 5 months off of cf or any game whatsoever for that matter brewski. You kids kept asking me 'how to make your clan better in the competitive scene?'.

was pretty funny.

glad you guys banned me from vent though, team ginger is a lot easier to run strats with, so thank you?
  • in no order

2k , Trio , Deception , Team Ginger

will b semi-finals.
  • Well you acted like you knew something, so I did nothing more then ask for your opinion. But anyways I will stop posting on this thread now so it can get back on topic.
  • i say it depends like 30-40% on the drafts if a team meets only weaker teams it can get rly far but also 2 pro teams could face in the 1st stage
  • Anyway the best clan in this game is France Xtrem :-p; this tourney is full of noobiessss
  • i don't play SnD often, but i did earlier today and "sneeze" from -2K- went 41-2 in pistols only on black widow, that's good enough for my vote.

and is it just me or is -2K- broken up because it says they have 0 members now

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=36584
  • Duodenum wrote: »
    Slivers Top scrim clan list: [A team considered and based against past/present games against them and their members]

ß L ¤¤ Ð ™ ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ayqykre2imy

~ BLD-BuLLDoZa
    ~ Joins @ 4-2
    ~ Long vid, vid is long
    ~ Obvious wall
    ~ Spent $300+

agree?
  • dont know about the rest

BOV will give it our best and GL to all
  • Duodenum wrote: »
    ß L ¤¤ Ð ™ ---

We beat them 18-0, and second half we were using guns like shotguns and other stupid crap. They are no where near as good as they used to be. It's weird a lot of top clans all of a sudden suck. I'm not saying anything, but PopZ is kinda hinting what I'm thinking.
  • zoomx2 wrote: »
    Alagaesia - THIS AINT AFRICA PICK A BETTER NAME

You are truly an idiot! If you don't know what a name means stfu and don't flame!

And what did you do? took all the names and made a idiotic comment on all of them? get a life...
  • goelement wrote: »
    -2K-
    Trio
    [DoA]
    Deception
    e.Xtreme

Ya.
    I agree...
    But I think you forgot Colts...
    ROFL
  • -2k- got glitched... the clan disban by himself, only I m leader but it say im not.. wth >< its bs..

lol and.. Trio ..
    crossfire200909030003.th.png
  • 2kdwee wrote: »
    -2k- got glitched... the clan disban by himself, only I m leader but it say im not.. wth >< its bs..

lol and.. Trio ..
    crossfire200909030003.th.png

trio just got anal ****d. why are they in the tourny? that bottum guy cant even get a kill
This discussion has been closed.