GM's, please look at this !

1. Dark Terminator, in my mind should be best terminator ever, but it's not!
suggestion: I was imaging this terminator getting hide in his current position and leaving "black smoke" like shadow and then appears beside you (same Void Terminator idea, but with more actions & skills & abilities),
you SHOULD create new Terminator called "Shadow Terminator" like what I said ..

2. Why I can't move "until I choose" commando?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am dyeing in 2 sec, also when you select the commando it requires 2 seconds to feel the selection, (It's not immediately selected)

3. The new commando (Scarlet) making the "Mutation mode" worse than you think ...
Don't push me , make him stronger but don't push the mutant !

4. Why don't you provide "A Way to send suggestions" during the game?,
Like reporting player, but make it send suggestions ...

5. Sometimes I don't see the player name to send report about him, the game ends and the users/players names list didn't updated and we can't report many hackers ..

Treasure Island:
6. Bomb male AND Hidden female Mutants are very stupid's in the design, HOW CAN I FIGHT SOMETHING I DON'T SEE ?
Make IT VISIBLE BY EVEN 15% MORE !
THE BOMB ARE SO STRONG THAN NORMAL, EVEN WHEN I PRESSED SHIFT I FALL DOWN !!!!!!!!

7. Sometimes when you jump to avoid falling in the water, it's doesn't jump, I pressed 14 times on the SPACE BAR, but it doesn't jump, we feel that you added this function to make soldiers less , it's dumb...

8. Treasure Island The only map we all get error while playing, WHY ?
9. Treasure Island The only map that selecting players without any fair, It's not fair at all, I swear it selected me ALL 5 ROUNDS AS MUTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYERS ARE LEAVING THE ROOM AND WE CAN'T PLAY THIS WAY, DO YOU MAKING ANALYSES TO DETECT WHY PLAYERS ARE LEAVEING THE ROOM IN BULK ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I FEEL SO BAD OF THIS THINGS, IT WILL MAKE ME LEAVE CROSSFIRE FOREVER, TAKE ACTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comments

• 1. It is actually the strongest xeno type now.
    2. Very annoying, wasnt like until patch and they should fix it again...
    3. It a valid variant imo.
    4. Its ok to go to forum but one has to actually look there and not ignore it. Ingame would create a lot of duplicates.
    5. Suggestion?
    6. Ghosts are powerful and need trained eyes but isnt too imbalanced.
    7. Double jump always works for me but the first (soldier and mutant) can be tricky and one has to jump very early as it doesnt seem to work near the edge.
    8. Treasure and desktop, always!
    9. Rnd can be bad and always was... One game can be bad but some are the opposite too.

• THEY NOT CARE ABOUT GAME. 
    ZM 4 mode full erros.
    Ranked s&d errors -20 points.
    Game lags and you can see many teleporters.
    You hit enemy you see blood and damage is 0.
    Many macro users but they got vips and never be banned.
    Ultra low win rate in crates.
    Most items need Zp.
    Vips guns are very expensive.