What's the threshold for high ping players? And why does this justify for discriminatory remarks?

I live in the U.S, because there are barely any players left on the NA server so, I often play on the EU servers. But the drawback is that there is always someone complaining about my ping. My ping is roughly around 96-102, it didn't bother me at first but it has gone out of hands. I keep receiving the same complaints to the point where they will say some racial slurs and discriminatory remarks. Even attempt to kick me if I am one of the top MVP players on the team. In contrast, they say nothing when I'm at the bottom.

Comments

• That's the norm here, if you're doing well in a game (especially in ranked ) you will get this kind of behavior and the losers will start complaining about anything like ping as you mentioned is a common one, anything weapon but an ak47, sometimes even your character or IGN if they are getting desperate.

The solution? well, there isn't one other than simply blocking them for the match, btw I used to have a ping of 85 ~ 100 and I can say that with your ping you are actually at a disadvantage as roughly 25% of your shots won't count and you're probably had a couple of instances where you took damage / died behind a wall, ignore them and keep going ;)

• Mangyu said:

I live in the U.S, because there are barely any players left on the NA server so, I often play on the EU servers. But the drawback is that there is always someone complaining about my ping. My ping is roughly around 96-102, it didn't bother me at first but it has gone out of hands. I keep receiving the same complaints to the point where they will say some racial slurs and discriminatory remarks. Even attempt to kick me if I am one of the top MVP players on the team. In contrast, they say nothing when I'm at the bottom.

That of high ping is because at a ping above >60 it creates for players with a lower ping a big problem that you act as a damage sponge, this problems is sure known since safe over 5 years and it never got fixed, when this got on my nerves that you could shoot that damage sponges 10 times in the head and only 30 dmg is counted, even all you was able to see was his head... for me i then just turned to NA servers where for me i got the ping like you have on EU servers, and there i was just rushing through, since at a certain ping level shots at you just dont count. You can see that laggs everytime you play with a low ping against a higher ping, because even when i would be already since 2 seconds behind a wall the lagging player still can kill you, and all i can see that i die behind a solid wall with "killer" behind a solid wall poping up.

So yeah it has a reason why so many players are angry about that and why the servers get more and more empty is simple on the playerbase they already have given up already years ago, that you was able to see where there was cheater wave after cheater wave and still they did run with the same "security" programm they first changed it after years where they lost majority of the playerbase, and now trying to resurrect it with bonus stuff for new accounts, instead trying to get the old playerbase back, and listening to them.
  • Quake444 said:
    Mangyu said:

That of high ping is because at a ping above >60 it creates for players with a lower ping a big problem that you act as a damage sponge, this problems is sure known since safe over 5 years and it never got fixed, when this got on my nerves that you could shoot that damage sponges 10 times in the head and only 30 dmg is counted, even all you was able to see was his head... for me i then just turned to NA servers where for me i got the ping like you have on EU servers, and there i was just rushing through, since at a certain ping level shots at you just dont count. You can see that laggs everytime you play with a low ping against a higher ping, because even when i would be already since 2 seconds behind a wall the lagging player still can kill you, and all i can see that i die behind a solid wall with "killer" behind a solid wall poping up.

So yeah it has a reason why so many players are angry about that and why the servers get more and more empty is simple on the playerbase they already have given up already years ago, that you was able to see where there was cheater wave after cheater wave and still they did run with the same "security" programm they first changed it after years where they lost majority of the playerbase, and now trying to resurrect it with bonus stuff for new accounts, instead trying to get the old playerbase back, and listening to them.
    Wouldn't the disadvantages be equal though. Because I have multiple instances where I get kill behind the wall too. And just recently I played a game of FFA knife where I literally hit this player 4 times. 4times! No damage. But then I got killed by him because his ping is like 20-30. So why are we treated so differently? It's only 0.1s delay. 
  • Mangyu said:
    Quake444 said:
    Mangyu said:

Wouldn't the disadvantages be equal though. Because I have multiple instances where I get kill behind the wall too. And just recently I played a game of FFA knife where I literally hit this player 4 times. 4times! No damage. But then I got killed by him because his ping is like 20-30. So why are we treated so differently? It's only 0.1s delay. 
    like i said its not better in this game to have a low ping the lower the ping you have the more you feel and see this delay, and even with the shots that dont do nothing, i had players with 120 pings where i had to put 2 magazines from a ak in before he got down, that with the ping is 1 part the second part is that this game is overloaded, since z8games dont make on their own any changes, they buy the patches from the cf china version, and how you can compare the 2 version you can see that they buy it random instead in order which screws the engine even more out, but they dont care about that, that you can see alone that they even let their forum took over from bots, and even when somebody posted a scam site as a new thread it took nearby a month until they removed this thread and that has something to say about.
  • It's not your issue. It is the games ping compensation with an absolutely horrendous and amateurish netcode and the tickrate of 8.

• Cheaters and Laggers and Teleporters!
    Ping spikes and hit and no damage!
  • Cuz it's a huge pain inda a$$ to play vs high pingers having low ping.

Imagine my will to live while playing ranked vs 5 players with female skins, m4 and after all ping 100+. Sometimes it takes full mag to deal at least 33 damage.

High ping should be more balanced or at least give less benefits over players with average ping.

Imagine being a guy with ~30-55 ping who gets bullied by high pingers and low pingers just cuz of their ping difference.