I know you won't read this :(

the proposal concerns the following points :
1) too many people began to use TMP, especially with a macro - shooting to the point (this can be especially observed on mutation), I suggest reducing damage to the limbs of absolutely all types of tmp (no matter what mode you play with these weapons), as well as reducing the rate of fire and firing range a little for all tmp
2) fix a kick + a sniper rifle, increase the recharge of a kick, or make it possible to block such characters in the room settings (yes, I understand that your servers are already on soap with a rope ready to recline into the world of inna at any moment, but I still suggest this idea, since this option will check players when entering the room for the presence of a skin, which will significantly reduce the server's workability) **
3) FFA Sniper mode there is no damage from cold weapons - the mode is created exclusively for sniper rifles, let those who want to play with knives go to a separate mode
4) There are more than 25 people in the clan? it is necessary to check clans for cheats once a month, by the end of the month a list of active clans using macros / scripts / cheats will be displayed
5) return back temporary rewards to capsules (example R93T2 at the moment there is only a permanent version, although there was a temporary one earlier), Return back the cartridges to the weapons won from the licenses of ZM m4 a1 lilu 35 cartridges instead of 37, m4a1 castum crystal (like her) cartridges are also cut , the gold version of the m4a1 castum should be checked
6) revision of awards for grades , why would I want the effect of fire on the month green type if I have it already for 90 days with zombie mode ???
7) already 2022 and is still in the award-winning capsules temporarily use valjaotsa only a slag because of the M12 / p-90 / spas , replace the default M4A1 with a silencer or a grenade what ZM
8) solve the problem with the access of players, at the moment people from Ukraine, Russia, China, Vietnam, Egypt are quietly playing (their own private localization), if you can't, then give access to all players, why is Romania given access, and there is no small republic located between Moldova and Ukraine? despite the fact that I freely registered on the last account and played without vpn
9) rebalance of vip weapons of the m4a1 series (all types) reduction of penetration of objects, reduction of damage to limbs, as well as assistance to non-donating players in general, for a year to give out as an exclusive weapon / item for playing your project (no need to give an example about sprays / stripes / and a series of Guard weapons) as a breastplate, you can give out on a permanent basis for a year anti-blind glasses forever, for 2 anti-smoke, for 3 helmet for 4 armor, maybe some kilmarks still give out on a permanent basis
10) for a certain number of times scrolled capsules of the same type / or for a certain number of kills from one type , issue a patch with a drawn weapon
11) puzzle system - very unnecessary things are collected after scrolling through the capsules, which 90% simply destroy or use them at all, the puzzle system will solve this problem (my personal opinion) for assembling say 10 temporary items from the capsules, you can give out for a week, for example, a slightly better weapon / or what the player wants and give him the opportunity to choose within a reasonable

Comments

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited January 2022

My personal point of view as a player (the support can have other answers / reasons ):
    1. Each play can use whatever weapon like, BUT using any 3-rd party to gain unfair advantage ( as macro ) is forbidden - therefore you can save game and send a proper report to support
    2. If is about "Shot then kick" (as some VIP chars option have kick option) then is alloweed for now in normal usage ( is up to dev to decide for any future restriction ) BUT same as on previous point : is forbidden to be used with additional help as a macro = ban.
    3. I like that :) but idk if is even possible ( is how basic game work : in the absence of any weapon you are equipped with a melee in hand , maybe on sniper only default melee should be a pillow with 0 damage .. ? .. just saying a possible solution).
    4. Each player is responsable for his own actions made inside game, breaking game rules will result in a ban, and if all players in a clan cheat then each one will be banned as caught. Also game terms and policy don't allow IGN + ban decision to be public , as much as we wish to see-it, is not possible rn.
    5. Old rewards can be back , but is up to other departments when will bring back some of those weapons in black market. About the number of bullets on each clip i don't have any ideea if was increased or decreased BUT remember most of vip rifle give +1 ammo to all other rifles, so even you have M4A1 with 35 ammo / clip, same time a player using same weapon + 4 vip rifles will have 39 ammo / clip ..
    6. idk, for now those are rewards set, doesn't matter what you already have or not in storage, maybe will be changed, remain to be seen.
    7. not sure about what GP crates you talk about, but the contents of ZP / GP crates are usually the same as on release ... so not see that changing anytime soon, maybe for new ZP/GP crates to have different temporary rewards, that seems to be possible.
    8. There is no access problem, each CF version have a coverage area ( based on some agreemets ) , as for example back in 2009 when CF NA was released it have a certain coverage area including most of EU, so players who made account back then are alloweed to play this version game since then. In 2011 when CF Europe was released , most of EU area was restricted to play CF NA using new accounts , then in 2018 when CF NA and CF EU merged the coverage area changed once again , and today is looking like this :
    , players from red area are restricted to play this version because are under the coverage of a different CF version.
    9. I don't think VIP item will be changed in any way unless have a problem and not work as intended, BUT not all vip rifle have 100% damage through objects, and those that do have will remain like that because that is one reason why a player bought the item. Sametime support treat all players equally, doesn't matter if the a user bought all vip items or not at all. IF you have suggestions for some specific rewards you can detalied on a dedicated topic or send as a ticket to support, doesn't mean will happen next day, but i'm sure it can be considered for the future.
    10. Win rate on crates are random luck as far as i can see from my end... sometime win in 10 crates ...other time nothing in 300 crates
    11. That is nice to see, but as always, any game modification only depends on dev side to take.

Gamer since 1997
  • @[MOD]ShadowRo
    all the winnings are set by a person there is no so-called "luck" is it
    really so difficult to report on the SITE about changes in capsules for GP as well as about weapons?
    currently missing from the shop fully Russian gun ots 12 drotik and information about this anywhere, and glasses, I was saving it for him
    Yes it works 3 point , this was done in one of the private versions of CF since update 2.0 interface (mode a sniper rifle, there is no damage from bladed weapons) , this is how I am for the round should spend 40 rounds from a sniper rifle ? to start running with a knife

• The only information i have about winning a permanent item on crates : is just random luck ( most like is a random algorithm but no other details are given ).
    When a crate / weapon / item is removed / added in game or black market is writted on game patch note.
    I think ots 12 drotik was available in Mileage Shop ( or part of another event maybe ).
    Many other weapons ( from ZP crates, Black Market cupons, other events ..etc ) are not available right now and they may came back as part of other future events but you need to keep an eye on announcements.
    P.S. I hope so see 0 damage knife in sniper only mode.

Gamer since 1997
    1. Knives (especially karambits) are backups, I knife for convenience if they're too close to me, around corners/crates or spawn at the same spot. I highly recommend making it habit especially when you use Barrett. I guess real problems are some go out of their way to knife back and of course some always knife, which is something they do in other weapon modes too.
    2. Thanks. I think even recycling for GP could be good.