Ranked guns of season 15!

Hello Guys, can for those who didn't claim m66 carved gold pistol or any gun they need from the 3 RANKED guns, for example: the game should provide us with the option to melt non needed pieces of the dual hatchet and golden knife into ranked daily tokens then we buy with the tokens the m66 pieces we needs..... I claimed the dual hatchet and have 5 extra pieces non needed and I have 27 of the golden knife and really don't need the golden knife I already have it from coupons, I have 57 piece of m66 so few left don't waste my whole season effort to lose this gun I love it!!, I almost played ranked everyday that is not fair, give your players what they want in fair compensation for their effort this season already will end faster than usual u always extend the ranked season to 3 months or more especially march season stays the longest... so please do the solution given it is not hard to apply in the game....

Comments

• Even if you are constantly in the game, you cannot get all three. because Boxes sometimes give 3,2,1 pieces Generally, the coin is useless because it gives exp.A carp under the comment writes immediately golden knife 200 As a coupon A recommendation to a friend to write :) Let him not swim in the unfamiliar sea and sink here
  • Even if you are constantly in the game, you cannot get all three. because Boxes sometimes give 3,2,1 pieces Generally, the coin is useless because it gives exp.A carp under the comment writes immediately golden knife 200 As a coupon A recommendation to a friend to write :) Let him not swim,57 o in the unfamiliar sea and sink here

i don't need the knife i already had it from coupons i need to melt knife piece into m66 piece also i already claimed dual hatchet, so i got extra pieces for it i need to melt it to m66 too... 5 pieces of dual, 27 of knife, 57 of m66
  • shenax wrote: »

i don't need the knife i already had it from coupons i need to melt knife piece into m66 piece also i already claimed dual hatchet, so i got extra pieces for it i need to melt it to m66 too... 5 pieces of dual, 27 of knife, 57 of m66

On the first day, they usually forget to change the items, I think you will get Rank SD and ZM Rank awards last season.
    shenax wrote: »

Seeing this, now we put the guns on the stock market like coins That will earn some money. Like Dogecoin