I've Missed You Guys

Hello Everyone,

First of all I'm extremely happy that I'm here, and it honestly feels like home here.

I was wondering if the old group still plays, you know? Phantasmal, Escape Artists? the EU crew?

If you're here hit me up, I have moved on to many other games but I'm reminiscing on CrossFire and I miss all the people who used to play.

I used to go by Blu, I was the person who grinds Ghost Mode and enjoys a proper chat :)

Have a wonderful evening!

Comments

• hi

welcome back

from the clans you mentioned I see only players from artist's still playing.andrew is no longer play.the clan LT's moa and ]b are also rarely seen in game.fail*a*lot still play alot.apike is active on youtube and preset is active on discord.golden-light active on zm ranked.

saidin is sadly no longer the manager and does not work at z8games anymore,the new management treating the players as trash and compensate them with 2000 zp crates for free every month for keep the players log-in

competitive scene is also kinda dead - now the zm scene is the main mode in the game....this and rank sd.

currently good things in game

a lot of events that give zp crates for free
    coupons weapons -you can get a lot of coupons from those free events crates = 6 free weapons every 4-6 months
    very rewarding zm maps
    mp mall to get few 2-3 free weapons and chars every few months only for log-in for few days at the begin of the month when it items change.
    ranked sd/ranked zm ..also free weapons and items.
    web site ep mall
    bonus 50% zp points event every month.
    black friday/boxing week sales at winter
    every 20 crates you open you get 1 free ticket to spend on whatever black market crate you like(so if you complete an event and get open 200 random crates = you get 10 spins to use of on a crate of ur choose,you can complete events and stack free tickets, and then use them on noble/schorach crates when they in game and get semi vip weapon for free,or keep for the seasonal crates and get halloween /xmas unique weapon).

currently bad things in game

**I think I complained enough at the opening of the post**
  • RaminoLo wrote: »
    hi

welcome back

from the clans you mentioned I see only players from artist's still playing.andrew is no longer play.the clan LT's moa and ]b are also rarely seen in game.fail*a*lot still play alot.apike is active on youtube and preset is active on discord.golden-light active on zm ranked.
    /QUOTE]

hahahah thanks for mention me aka fail*a*lot
    Je escapeartist is still full as hell with around 20/25 daily active members.