For any GM- About Crossfire X

When are we going to have Crossfire X as it is in China ? I hope soon...tks

Comments

  • Badname15554Badname15554 Apprentice
    Its only for XBOX, This is currently only playable in Asia.
  • :(Tks for your help
  • xVermxVerm Worthy
    yarraakk wrote: »
    Its only for XBOX, This is currently only playable in Asia.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure you're wrong there. CF HD is playable in asia, not Crossfire X.
    CF HD is a remake of the original running on the Unreal Engine 3, CrossfireX is CF2 (remedy used to have "CF HD and CF2 in developement, after the announcement CF2 was changed to CFX), running on the Unreal Engine 4 and being published by Microsoft in the west. So far Xbox is confirmed, but chances are it'll also be available on PC, considering Microsoft brings all their own games to the PC nowadays, it'd be weird if they didn't bring this one over.
  • Badname15554Badname15554 Apprentice
    xVerm wrote: »

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure you're wrong there. CF HD is playable in asia, not Crossfire X.
    CF HD is a remake of the original running on the Unreal Engine 3, CrossfireX is CF2 (remedy used to have "CF HD and CF2 in developement, after the announcement CF2 was changed to CFX), running on the Unreal Engine 4 and being published by Microsoft in the west. So far Xbox is confirmed, but chances are it'll also be available on PC, considering Microsoft brings all their own games to the PC nowadays, it'd be weird if they didn't bring this one over.
    ok maybe i have false information about the new versions.

    I would just like that this Crossfire is completely cleaned up and that all CrossFire versions are brought together.
    I don't understand how to break up player communities like this. We don't need a better graphic, the graphic we currently have is completely out. Just make the server more stable and buy a better anti-cheat system, ban hackers, make support more friendly and helpful. Something like that makes a game more and doesn't just bring out a new version and hope that this will solve the problems.
  • yarraakk wrote: »
    ok maybe i have false information about the new versions.

    I would just like that this Crossfire is completely cleaned up and that all CrossFire versions are brought together.
    I don't understand how to break up player communities like this. We don't need a better graphic, the graphic we currently have is completely out. Just make the server more stable and buy a better anti-cheat system, ban hackers, make support more friendly and helpful. Something like that makes a game more and doesn't just bring out a new version and hope that this will solve the problems.

    I also find this idea of globalizing the game interesting...
  • adsm2kadsm2k Beginner
    Sure globalising the game would be fine.. IF they put ping limit on servers, say 75 ping maximum.
    Same happens now, people from Egypt who have they're own MENA server play on Europe server.
    Makes no sense to me.
Sign In or Register to comment.