Which is the point of spending money at the game's current state?

Hi! I came back to the game some weeks ago after a 4-5 year break. I am enjoying the game itself and spent some money already (to get nothing, I had better memories of crates' winrate).
Some minutes ago, reading through the forums I realised smilegate is working on crossfire hd, so, at this point, where I see the extremely predatory monetization of this game and the complaints of players, I ask the question:
Is Is it worth it to spend money on this game?
Seriously, the game will be closing probably soon (2 years time?) due to the new version, where I assume it will be impossible to migrate our accounts. Therefore, I don't see the point. I was thinking of buying ZP for a vip weapon these days, but due to what I see as an inminent shutting down, I think won't.

These are my thoughts, am I wrong? I would like to read your opinions, I'm a 8 year old veteran but almost a newbie on 2020's crossfire, It would be nice to read about the current state of the game also!
Cheers

Comments

• Nobody forces you to spend money on the game unless you want to enjoy some skin weapons + vip With its advantages and switch
    I don't think the game will be closed because this is what the company is getting worse. I think it will work alongside the other version
    As long as there is a high percentage of players that you play at some times, as I have seen, we have 3 servers that may be full sometimes. This is what makes the game remain steadfast until now.
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    Nobody forces you to spend money on the game unless you want to enjoy some skin weapons + vip With its advantages and switch
    I don't think the game will be closed because this is what the company is getting worse. I think it will work alongside the other version
    As long as there is a high percentage of players that you play at some times, as I have seen, we have 3 servers that may be full sometimes. This is what makes the game remain steadfast until now.

My comment wasn't intended to be an attack to nobody, i don't feel forced to spend money, i just enjoy it. I tried to say that when i realised about the CF HD game, I felt like there was no point on spending, but as you said, the intention is to keep the game alive whenever there's enough people playing and spending.

I also see full those servers you mentioned, in europe at least there's one server which is always full and other on half.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate your opinion!