Will i get banned from the FORUM?? Maybe yes !!

So I got a message from ADM...
And the message says I did get an infraction...

BECAUSE I EXPOSED HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE JOB GUYS!!!!!!

THEY GIVE MORE WARNINGS TO THE PLAYERS WHO REALLY WANT TO HELP INSTEAD OF BANING HACKERS!!!

ISNT THAT GREAT?

UFFF THAT'S ALL THX

This is my last message in the forum" ;-;

Comments

• [GM]Kanadian[GM]Kanadian Administrator
    Infractions have to pile up before you get banned. Please read the forum rules to avoid further ones. Thanks!
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6919717]Infractions have to pile up before you get banned. Please read the forum rules to avoid further ones. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Too bad the same can't be said about all Hackers, Cheaters and Scammers that don't get banned.
  • So true, I recorded and sent in the replay and I was banned for it. Farming with hack / hackers. 15 days. and yet the hacker never got banned. He / she is still playing to this day.
  • Good job z8 and its mods you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i dont know on what power-trip they are on...but i kinda fell is because some post that was made who was asked which gm they like and everybody said gmsadin and now they are heartbroken ;) and they have to vent on some one...we got the short end:cool:
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6919717]Infractions have to pile up before you get banned. Please read the forum rules to avoid further ones. Thanks![/QUOTE]

How many Infractions do we receive for a forum ban
  • [GM]Kanadian[GM]Kanadian Administrator
    lamlomking wrote: »

How many Infractions do we receive for a forum ban

It varies based on the infraction type. There should be threads about it in the Z8Games section of the forum which outline guidelines, rules, etc.