Basic lesson - How to hear ghost's breath

Comments

• Good guide but once a noob always a noob, In other words they will kick you outta spite no matter how hard you explain.

I have realtek too and I use the headphones from my phone, you have to make sure you have them in the right ears or you'll be hearing and shooting in the opposite direction :D

IMO they are the best type of earphones you can have for GM, it does slightly amplify the sounds so you'll know for sure when a b-hopper is close by, another plus, they block out alot of background noise.

Downside, they hurt your ears after a while :D

Also don't spray just fire a few shots where you think they may be

Thats my advise.
  • thank you but i will try my best to finish this post
  • thank you but i will try my best to finish this post
  • good guide. tried the bass settings, but the sound is too weird for me
  • this is all about skills first u get to know the game and know what u doing then u learn off of youtube lol
  • only works, if no m60 is shooting in ur ears :D
  • Nice guide, but all i need are my superhipérmegaheadphones xD
  • m4 custom crystal is better because its crystal color its good for your eyes and it have bigger power then the orig..
  • lol...u just need 2 things.....RPK and headphones...that's all folks ;-)
  • you just have to make your sounds louder xD that's all
  • nice guide
    i hate it when ppl keep calling me hack when i use pinpointing tho.. sigh= =
  • so what bhops are there... cuz i hear people sayin 4th gen 3th gen
  • Same audio settings as me from realtek lolol . I wanna mean SAME SAME . LOL
  • You do know that only 10% of the players actually take time to look at the forums, and those that do, are the kicked ones
  • You do know that only 10% of the players actually take time to look at the forums, and those that do, are the kicked ones
    Yep, thats me. Actually first i looked up on youtube for tutorials and then began playing GM on GR side. Despite my pretty smile (lowest rank) got kicked too often. In a week i got advanced to corperal and more importantly improved my GM gameplay. And now i have 6-7 consecutive kicks. No one believes, a low rank player can play GM properly. More then once i got kicked in the first round, cuz i only applied the basic tactics in the above Guide.

By the way thnx for the tip locating ghost above and under, gonna try it out and i hope i never encounter a 4th generation bhopper. I'm terrified knowing that kind of talent exists.
  • I miss you Shandy. If u get to read this by any chance, u know your clannies wul never forget you, You and your legend Awm. <3<3<3<3<3<3 sLm.
  • My explination

1) clean your ears
    2) Pump up the sound
  • MissShandy wrote: »
    Im han*[D]y and i think a lot of people will know me in GM. im currenly is in Pan[TH]er . When i play GM in GR side. People used to call me H@cker cuz i killed Ghost stay invisible in close range. When i explain them that i heard their breath , they just ignore me and kicked me out of the room. We Pan[TH]er aren't Hack or something like. Some people were jealous and called us hack. They just spread it out the world.I will show people the way that we Pan[TH]er used to play in GR ( GM mode ). The way and formula how to hear breath and locate Ghost by breath whatever First time that i post anyway

Note: This lesson only show you how to hear ghost's breath basically and depend on your good headphone ( only for headphone)
    1- How to manage the sound :
    i advise that do not ever turn max volume because it wont be good for your ears. In order to hear ghost easier, you should use cardsound : Realtek (im using it), Creative, ... that can increase INNER SOUND (lol i dont know if you understand this ) like Realtek's soundman whatever. I guess anyone wonder why we use that tool. We use it to up Bass in control manager to 31-125Hz. It can help you hear breath better
    I will show my sound manager under this( Most other soundcard have part that control EQUALIZE)
    - Here is the randomly management sound:
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/337/12334649.png ( 1st figure )
    - From 1st figure, just look at the 4 first lines (100, 200, 400 and 600), then you turn those max ( 4 lines ) . Look at the figure under here:
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3327/randomf.png
    Note: you can change the equalize whatever you want to hear better. It depend on your creative.

2- How to hear breath:
    Need to obey following conditions:
    *Ghost stay still invisible.( This is just basic lesson. Next time, i will post advance lesson how to hear ghost's breath bunny hop all kind)
    *Alway wear headphone in both ears and right place
    *Volume turn max (I dont want you to do it but if you follow my sound step above then you dont need to turn max)
    *GR can hear ghost's breath in 5 running steps( distance from GR to BL). This formula use for wherever Ghost is. I proved this formula before and believe it.
    *If GR hear ghost's breath then do not ever run instead hold shift to walk slowly.( I alway walk from beginning to the end)
    *When GR running pass the ghost , then GR will hear breath ( distance 1 - 5 steps)
    - First lesson: Detect where ghost is when hearing breath ( only when you hear breath )
    first step:Turn to the left slowlyyyy until heard breath on the right's ear
    second step:Turn to the right slowlyyyyyy until heard breath on the left's ear
    third step: Here you go . guess what. The ghost is in front of your face
    fourth step: turn your aim to that way in third step until you hear breath equally in both ears.
    So what u gonna do - just send them back to hell ( lol ) im so crazyyyy
    Important note for this:
    +There is some place that they can stand above or below( like the second floor near water tunnel) you must test both place if you cant see any ghost on your way.
    +You can hear breath if they are near over the wall.
    +When you get ghost's breath equally in both ears and you didn't get lesson well so just spray each side that around aim 3 cm for security.

Tips pro for someone who finish the first lesson:
    -When you detect the breath in both ears equally. But the breath is small, then move your aim up or down ( depend on your place). When you get a biggest sound so the ghost is there
    -When you walk ( shift) suddenly you detect the breath. It mean the ghost is right on your gun's way.You should spray around ( do not ever shoot at 1 point)

advance tips for someone who pro :
    + Technique 1 : locate breath above you or below without failing.
    When you come to the place that have breath , after you move your aim to locate the breath on straight way but that ghost can be below your leg or above your head or in front of your face. First, you need to do is jump ( funny huh )
    When jump, distance from us to above will decrease. If the breath above suddenly bigger( few amount), then it possibly up there.For make sure, you need a place have distance of 3 running steps ( like under the tunnel). arr It freaking hard to explain this maybe you need to figure it out more .

- More technique will be up tomorrow + detect bunny hop by breath and tips cuz im gonna sleep. Cya

another way will be to turn your volume at 80%; youll still hear the ghosts' breath :)
  • covenant88 wrote: »
    Yep, thats me. Actually first i looked up on youtube for tutorials and then began playing GM on GR side. Despite my pretty smile (lowest rank) got kicked too often. In a week i got advanced to corperal and more importantly improved my GM gameplay. And now i have 6-7 consecutive kicks. No one believes, a low rank player can play GM properly. More then once i got kicked in the first round, cuz i only applied the basic tactics in the above Guide.

By the way thnx for the tip locating ghost above and under, gonna try it out and i hope i never encounter a 4th generation bhopper. I'm terrified knowing that kind of talent exists.

No one believes a high rank can do well in GM either.
    Half my games I'm not even PinPointing, just shooting at running ghost.
    So easy to kill the ghost these days, and most think it a hack to kill a ghost that is running around if they didn't notice you.
    Get kicked 9 out of 10 games average because most ghost play like headless chickens and I'm able to kill them.
  • MissShandy wrote: »
    Im han*[D]y and i think a lot of people will know me in GM. im currenly is in Pan[TH]er . When i play GM in GR side. People used to call me H@cker cuz i killed Ghost stay invisible in close range. When i explain them that i heard their breath , they just ignore me and kicked me out of the room. We Pan[TH]er aren't Hack or something like. Some people were jealous and called us hack. They just spread it out the world.I will show people the way that we Pan[TH]er used to play in GR ( GM mode ). The way and formula how to hear breath and locate Ghost by breath whatever First time that i post anyway

Note: This lesson only show you how to hear ghost's breath basically and depend on your good headphone ( only for headphone)
    1- How to manage the sound :
    i advise that do not ever turn max volume because it wont be good for your ears. In order to hear ghost easier, you should use cardsound : Realtek (im using it), Creative, ... that can increase INNER SOUND (lol i dont know if you understand this ) like Realtek's soundman whatever. I guess anyone wonder why we use that tool. We use it to up Bass in control manager to 31-125Hz. It can help you hear breath better
    I will show my sound manager under this( Most other soundcard have part that control EQUALIZE)
    - Here is the randomly management sound:
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/337/12334649.png ( 1st figure )
    - From 1st figure, just look at the 4 first lines (100, 200, 400 and 600), then you turn those max ( 4 lines ) . Look at the figure under here:
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3327/randomf.png
    Note: you can change the equalize whatever you want to hear better. It depend on your creative.

2- How to hear breath:
    Need to obey following conditions:
    *Ghost stay still invisible.( This is just basic lesson. Next time, i will post advance lesson how to hear ghost's breath bunny hop all kind)
    *Alway wear headphone in both ears and right place
    *Volume turn max (I dont want you to do it but if you follow my sound step above then you dont need to turn max)
    *GR can hear ghost's breath in 5 running steps( distance from GR to BL). This formula use for wherever Ghost is. I proved this formula before and believe it.
    *If GR hear ghost's breath then do not ever run instead hold shift to walk slowly.( I alway walk from beginning to the end)
    *When GR running pass the ghost , then GR will hear breath ( distance 1 - 5 steps)
    - First lesson: Detect where ghost is when hearing breath ( only when you hear breath )
    first step:Turn to the left slowlyyyy until heard breath on the right's ear
    second step:Turn to the right slowlyyyyyy until heard breath on the left's ear
    third step: Here you go . guess what. The ghost is in front of your face
    fourth step: turn your aim to that way in third step until you hear breath equally in both ears.
    So what u gonna do - just send them back to hell ( lol ) im so crazyyyy
    Important note for this:
    +There is some place that they can stand above or below( like the second floor near water tunnel) you must test both place if you cant see any ghost on your way.
    +You can hear breath if they are near over the wall.
    +When you get ghost's breath equally in both ears and you didn't get lesson well so just spray each side that around aim 3 cm for security.

Tips pro for someone who finish the first lesson:
    -When you detect the breath in both ears equally. But the breath is small, then move your aim up or down ( depend on your place). When you get a biggest sound so the ghost is there
    -When you walk ( shift) suddenly you detect the breath. It mean the ghost is right on your gun's way.You should spray around ( do not ever shoot at 1 point)

advance tips for someone who pro :
    + Technique 1 : locate breath above you or below without failing.
    When you come to the place that have breath , after you move your aim to locate the breath on straight way but that ghost can be below your leg or above your head or in front of your face. First, you need to do is jump ( funny huh )
    When jump, distance from us to above will decrease. If the breath above suddenly bigger( few amount), then it possibly up there.For make sure, you need a place have distance of 3 running steps ( like under the tunnel). arr It freaking hard to explain this maybe you need to figure it out more .

- More technique will be up tomorrow + detect bunny hop by breath and tips cuz im gonna sleep. Cya
    too complicated..
  • 1) Go in a quiet room where no noise can get through (For me i go in my closet).
    2) Get some earphones (Any kind will do).
    3) Listen for breathing (You can mimic a ghosts breath by asking a friend to slowly breath above your ear, this is what it should sound like)

Hoped it helped!
  • RexlTory wrote: »
    1) Go in a quiet room where no noise can get through (For me i go in my closet).
    2) Get some earphones (Any kind will do).
    3) Listen for breathing (You can mimic a ghosts breath by asking a friend to slowly breath above your ear, this is what it should sound like)

Hoped it helped!

Yep, same strategy I use.
This discussion has been closed.