Basic lesson - How to hear ghost's breath

Comments

• Im han*[D]y and i think a lot of people will know me in GM. im currenly is in Pan[TH]er . When i play GM in GR side. People used to call me H@cker cuz i killed Ghost stay invisible in close range. When i explain them that i heard their breath , they just ignore me and kicked me out of the room. We Pan[TH]er aren't Hack or something like. Some people were jealous and called us hack. They just spread it out the world.I will show people the way that we Pan[TH]er used to play in GR ( GM mode ). The way and formula how to hear breath and locate Ghost by breath whatever First time that i post anyway

Note: This lesson only show you how to hear ghost's breath basically and depend on your good headphone ( only for headphone)
    1- How to manage the sound :
    i advise that do not ever turn max volume because it wont be good for your ears. In order to hear ghost easier, you should use cardsound : Realtek (im using it), Creative, ... that can increase INNER SOUND (lol i dont know if you understand this ) like Realtek's soundman whatever. I guess anyone wonder why we use that tool. We use it to up Bass in control manager to 31-125Hz. It can help you hear breath better
    I will show my sound manager under this( Most other soundcard have part that control EQUALIZE)
    - Here is the randomly management sound:
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/337/12334649.png ( 1st figure )
    - From 1st figure, just look at the 4 first lines (100, 200, 400 and 600), then you turn those max ( 4 lines ) . Look at the figure under here:
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3327/randomf.png
    Note: you can change the equalize whatever you want to hear better. It depend on your creative.

2- How to hear breath:
    Need to obey following conditions:
    *Ghost stay still invisible.( This is just basic lesson. Next time, i will post advance lesson how to hear ghost's breath bunny hop all kind)
    *Alway wear headphone in both ears and right place
    *Volume turn max (I dont want you to do it but if you follow my sound step above then you dont need to turn max)
    *GR can hear ghost's breath in 5 running steps( distance from GR to BL). This formula use for wherever Ghost is. I proved this formula before and believe it.
    *If GR hear ghost's breath then do not ever run instead hold shift to walk slowly.( I alway walk from beginning to the end)
    *When GR running pass the ghost , then GR will hear breath ( distance 1 - 5 steps)
    - First lesson: Detect where ghost is when hearing breath ( only when you hear breath )
    first step:Turn to the left slowlyyyy until heard breath on the right's ear
    second step:Turn to the right slowlyyyyyy until heard breath on the left's ear
    third step: Here you go . guess what. The ghost is in front of your face
    fourth step: turn your aim to that way in third step until you hear breath equally in both ears.
    So what u gonna do - just send them back to hell ( lol ) im so crazyyyy
    Important note for this:
    +There is some place that they can stand above or below( like the second floor near water tunnel) you must test both place if you cant see any ghost on your way.
    +You can hear breath if they are near over the wall.
    +When you get ghost's breath equally in both ears and you didn't get lesson well so just spray each side that around aim 3 cm for security.

Tips pro for someone who finish the first lesson:
    -When you detect the breath in both ears equally. But the breath is small, then move your aim up or down ( depend on your place). When you get a biggest sound so the ghost is there
    -When you walk ( shift) suddenly you detect the breath. It mean the ghost is right on your gun's way.You should spray around ( do not ever shoot at 1 point)

advance tips for someone who pro :
    + Technique 1 : locate breath above you or below without failing.
    When you come to the place that have breath , after you move your aim to locate the breath on straight way but that ghost can be below your leg or above your head or in front of your face. First, you need to do is jump ( funny huh )
    When jump, distance from us to above will decrease. If the breath above suddenly bigger( few amount), then it possibly up there.For make sure, you need a place have distance of 3 running steps ( like under the tunnel). arr It freaking hard to explain this maybe you need to figure it out more .

- More technique will be up tomorrow + detect bunny hop by breath and tips cuz im gonna sleep. Cya

Very Good guide. i hope most of sue apprectate it....lets hope though. I really hope if u get the ghost on first shot they dont call u a h@cker and have erad this thread and hopfully know that ur not a h@cker. Anyway great guide
  • Im han*[D]y and i think a lot of people will know me in GM. im currenly is in Pan[TH]er . When i play GM in GR side. People used to call me H@cker cuz i killed Ghost stay invisible in close range. When i explain them that i heard their breath , they just ignore me and kicked me out of the room. We Pan[TH]er aren't Hack or something like. Some people were jealous and called us hack. They just spread it out the world.I will show people the way that we Pan[TH]er used to play in GR ( GM mode ). The way and formula how to hear breath and locate Ghost by breath whatever First time that i post anyway

Note: This lesson only show you how to hear ghost's breath basically and depend on your good headphone ( only for headphone)
    i advise that do not ever turn max volume because it wont be good for your ears. In order to hear ghost easier, you should use cardsound : Realtek (im using it), Creative, ... that can increase INNER SOUND (lol i dont know if you understand this ) like Realtek's soundman whatever. I guess anyone wonder why we use that tool. We use it to up Bass in control manager to 31-125Hz. It can help you hear breath better
    I will show my sound manager under this( Most other soundcard have part that control EQUALIZE)
    - From 1st figure, just look at the 4 first lines (100, 200, 400 and 600), then you turn those max ( 4 lines ) . Look at the figure under here:
    Note: you can change the equalize whatever you want to hear better. It depend on your creative.

2- How to hear breath:
    *Ghost stay still invisible.( This is just basic lesson. Next time, i will post advance lesson how to hear ghost's breath bunny hop all kind)
    *Volume turn max (I dont want you to do it but if you follow my sound step above then you dont need to turn max)
    *GR can hear ghost's breath in 5 running steps( distance from GR to BL). This formula use for wherever Ghost is. I proved this formula before and believe it.
    *If GR hear ghost's breath then do not ever run instead hold shift to walk slowly.( I alway walk from beginning to the end)
    *When GR running pass the ghost , then GR will hear breath ( distance 1 - 5 steps)
    - First lesson: Detect where ghost is when hearing breath ( only when you hear breath )
    fourth step: turn your aim to that way in third step until you hear breath equally in both ears.
    Important note for this:
    +There is some place that they can stand above or below( like the second floor near water tunnel) you must test both place if you cant see any ghost on your way.
    +When you get ghost's breath equally in both ears and you didn't get lesson well so just spray each side that around aim 3 cm for security.

-When you detect the breath in both ears equally. But the breath is small, then move your aim up or down ( depend on your place). When you get a biggest sound so the ghost is there
    -When you walk ( shift) suddenly you detect the breath. It mean the ghost is right on your gun's way.You should spray around ( do not ever shoot at 1 point)

When you come to the place that have breath , after you move your aim to locate the breath on straight way but that ghost can be below your leg or above your head or in front of your face. First, you need to do is jump ( funny huh )
    When jump, distance from us to above will decrease. If the breath above suddenly bigger( few amount), then it possibly up there.For make sure, you need a place have distance of 3 running steps ( like under the tunnel). arr It freaking hard to explain this maybe you need to figure it out more .

- More technique will be up tomorrow + detect bunny hop by breath and tips cuz im gonna sleep. Cya

About pin point breathing above your head or below your feet, this is all about the exp.
    At some place, you can use the logic thinking to know where the ghost should be.
    And generally, breathing from above ur head and below ur feet is slightly different with the one in front of u.
    I'm still learning and practicing that, it's so hard. If I have time and a quiet environment around ( mean i cant put 100% concentrate on it), I cant tell if he's above me or at same ground as me.
    Breathing below me.....I have no idea....
    Breathing above or below is hard to pin point, I still have to search by spaying a lot
  • Its hard to describe it.. Its the hollowness of breath that gives you altitude. If a dude is way up or down, you can definitely feel it. The difference between.. Hoooooooooh, and Haaaaaaaah.. sounds weird ya i know
  • Its hard to describe it.. Its the hollowness of breath that gives you altitude. If a dude is way up or down, you can definitely feel it. The difference between.. Hoooooooooh, and Haaaaaaaah.. sounds weird ya i know

Lmao. omg rofl.
    Can't stop laughing when i see " Hoooooooooh, and Haaaaaah" lmao
    Look like Ghost are having s.. party.........
    Happly lol
  • Bad98876 wrote: »
    About pin point breathing above your head or below your feet, this is all about the exp.
    At some place, you can use the logic thinking to know where the ghost should be.
    And generally, breathing from above ur head and below ur feet is slightly different with the one in front of u.
    I'm still learning and practicing that, it's so hard. If I have time and a quiet environment around ( mean i cant put 100% concentrate on it), I cant tell if he's above me or at same ground as me.
    Breathing above or below is hard to pin point, I still have to search by spaying a lot

If you want to know ghost is below or above , just read an intermediate guide i post
    It's almost impossible to pin point an pro bunny hopper in a real match.
    Because in real match, there's a lot of stuff you gotta handle, not just pin point that ghost's spot.
    ex: gun sounds of teammates distract you, aiming for some current visible ghost you're seeing, attendtion to defusing boomb, pro bunny hopper comes fast threaten u by breath comes sudden from nowhere.......
    I mean your mind is not 100% concentrate on that, that's very hard.
    And at this times, spraying becomes good thing to do......( of course combine with pin point)

P/S: Extremely hard when the bomb has been planted............All u can hear is gun shooting

Well, What u said was right but i tried another method to hear breath when teammates polute the environment sound. I just change or manage the sound management and i successful found the way to decrease the gun shooting sound and other , except breath ( it even made a breath sound really really big and clearly as 3 times ) - this is the advantage of this method , Also this one have really big disadvantage is it also decrease the foot step a little and make it sound like weirdo alien yelling sound :) .
  • PanTHerSLM wrote: »
    WOW Shandy..Ur a big girl baby <3..I love ur guide!

Thank SLM :) I really happy when you said that ^'^
  • PanTHerSLM wrote: »
    I love both! Bad,..U nasty! Shan*dy and i know u love me rite?

of course i love you and also clanmates :) ( I love you too Bad )

That sure right that need to spray a lot to pin them . But look if you jump and hear the breath bigger, then ghost will be up there . On the contrary, if you hear smaller - then i will surely think that the ghost is below . Simple :)
  • MissShandy wrote: »
    Well, What u said was right but i tried another method to hear breath when teammates polute the environment sound. I just change or manage the sound management and i successful found the way to decrease the gun shooting sound and other , except breath ( it even made a breath sound really really big and clearly as 3 times ) - this is the advantage of this method , Also this one have really big disadvantage is it also decrease the foot step a little and make it sound like weirdo alien yelling sound :) .

Teach me teach me teach me
    omg i love u more Shan
    :P
    Teach me teach me teach me
    omg i love u more Shan
    :P

I'll try my best :)
  • NigmaT wrote: »
    omg Pan[TH]erS...spam much ?! :P

Nig noob >.>
    go to work.....
    spam here much o.O?
    Nig noob >.>
    go to work.....
    spam here much o.O?

oh boy :P just goin 2 sleep :P so night night noob :P

NO SPAM! I H8 IT >.>
  • I find hacking so much easier.. dont know why you all bother with this breathing nonsense anyway
  • I find hacking so much easier.. dont know why you all bother with this breathing nonsense anyway

:O hack much ??? F11 pls! bish hacks :P

b63wb7.png
    NigmaT: F11
    NigmaT: F11
    HappyBday: No pls F12 no h4ck
    HappyBday: F12!
    NigmaT: Bye :) noob
    HappyBday: NOOBS!

You Have Been Kicked by Voting!

paint ftw btw
  • -Mr._09_

y would i learn how to listen to breath
    HACK IS BETTER
    HACK 4 Life =))
    j/k =)))))))))))))))
  • brett

O.o i think u spend more time on the 4rum than the games lol =D
  • proazian wrote: »
    y would i learn how to listen to breath
    hack is better
    hack 4 life =))
    j/k =)))))))))))))))

pls f11 :d
  • Nice guide. Now I'll be even more kicked lol...
  • MissShandy wrote: »
    Im han*[D]y and i think a lot of people will know me in GM. im C U R R E N T L Y is in Pan[TH]er . When i play GM in GR side. People used to call me H@cker cuz i killed Ghost stay invisible in close range. When i explain them that i heard their breath , they just ignore me and kicked me out of the room. We Pan[TH]er aren't Hack or something like. Some people were jealous and called us hack. They just spread it out the world.I will show people the way that we Pan[TH]er used to play in GR ( GM mode ). The way and formula how to hear breath and locate Ghost by breath whatever First time that i post anyway

2- How to hear breath:
    Important note for this:

Plz plz change it to "Permanently" :(
  • OOO I've played with you before and you ruled. I was Detonation01 at the time but still. Great clan, great player, and I personally always watch the person 3 times before I call hack. I sit (not going to tell you) and when I'm shot down from this place I say luck, next time I'm p!ssed, and 3rd time I call hack. Great description >.> too bad we'll get kicked for this.
  • MasterScar wrote: »
    OOO I've played with you before and you ruled. I was Detonation01 at the time but still. Great clan, great player, and I personally always watch the person 3 times before I call hack. I sit (not going to tell you) and when I'm shot down from this place I say luck, next time I'm p!ssed, and 3rd time I call hack. Great description >.> too bad we'll get kicked for this.

Nice Guide Shandy :)
    You said if you hear ghosts.. SPRAY?
    Gawd. Idk if it's my expensive headphones or what, but i can pinpoint them exactly whatever distance/height. But dam do i hate sprayers.
    And also, Walking is a bad idea, The only time you should walk when ur GR is when you can hear ghosts planting, and you want to sneak up on them for easy kills. Walking to hear breathing is a waste of time, It's just as easy to do it while running.

And Shandy, Make me a BL Guide ahah :) Want to see ur techniques
  • Shan still didn't teach me how to pin point above and below...........
  • Very nice guide...not a GM player but might play a few after reading that.
  • TheBudu wrote: »
    good job man

Nice job! You win the Forumer's Gravedigger Award!

sound more like
    HOOOOOOOOOOOO.....AAAAAAAAAHH
    u know like HOOAH!!! lloll
    OT:Great Guide.
  • Just get good headphones.

I hear them from like a mile away with my razer cachariases
This discussion has been closed.