Sharks vs Zombies Patch Notes

Comments

• abel95 wrote: »
    Just one question, where is the AA-12-Buster? It was in the patch notes and then it got removed? :confused:

It was never on the patch notes. Maybe because its only temp? I dunno.
    svanced wrote: »
    Im literally wiating for:

-players to realise the ammo count on the awm and deagle Rio
    -players to realise that now theres a 100bullets "tmp" with jhp rounds in login rewards.

Hah.
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    It was never on the patch notes. Maybe because its only temp? I dunno.

Hah.

I swear when the patch notes were first released, that I saw the AA-12-Buster in the list? And how does one obtain such a weapon? :D
  • abel95 wrote: »
    I swear when the patch notes were first released, that I saw the AA-12-Buster in the list? And how does one obtain such a weapon? :D

It was always on the patch page but not the patch notes. Pretty sure I saw the patch notes before all players and I don't remember it being on there. So far it was only available for those who preordered the new VIP.
  • Oh yeah,wheres the shark from the Aquarium map? You know there was supposed to be a huge shark in the tank? Well there isnt,so as it stands right now the Aquarium map has nothing to do with the "Sharks" vs Zombies patch.Who stole the shark?
  • svanced wrote: »
    Oh yeah,wheres the shark from the Aquarium map? You know there was supposed to be a huge shark in the tank? Well there isnt,so as it stands right now the Aquarium map has nothing to do with the "Sharks" vs Zombies patch.Who stole the shark?

They killed it to make the Barrett Iron Shark.
  • is there a second maintenance going on right now? when i open cf it says : failed to connect to server O.o
  • is there a second maintenance going on right now? when i open cf it says : failed to connect to server O.o
    same here bro, I keep getting the same message.
    Look here http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/crossfire
    it says the login servers been down for "30m"
  • 160808_CFNA_augustPatch_forum.jpg

Attention Mercs,
    The Time of Sharks VS Zombies is upon us! Equip yourselves with the Barrett-Iron Shark and fight through Zombies in our new Hard difficulty ZM2! Good Luck Soldiers!

[VIP BARRETT-IRON SHARK]

[VIP Perks]
    • Laser Sight
    • Sniper's Aim
    • All Sniper's in bags gain extra ammo
    • Headshots return a bullet to your clip
    • Achievement Exp rate is increased by 10
    • 200% EXP Boost for You
    • 30% EXP Boost for All Players
    • 20% GP Boost for All Players

[ZM2 Shattered Station Hard Difficulty]

[Heroic Clear Reward]
    Heroic Clear Box can be achieved by maintaining 75% or higher Base HP in ZM2 Shattered Station, Hard difficulty.

[Hard difficulty]
    • New Hunter reward Box (achieved by killing an elite monster)
    • New Elite Monsters
    • New Electric Claw Special Weapon
    • New Cut-scenes
    • New Rewards

[New Rewards]
    • KAC Chainsaw - Rusty Gold Skull (MG) 3/7/30 Days
    • Dual Kriss Super V-Rusty Gold Skull (SMG) 3/7 Days
    • Gloves-Rusty Gold Skull (Melee) 3/7 Days
    • IronMace Grenade-Rusty Gold Skull (Thrown) 3/7 Days
    • Guardian Helmet
    • Guardian Bottle
    • Guardian Pouch
    • Guardian Backpack
    • Guardian Goggles
    • Guardian Mini-me
    • Overcharge Backpack
    • Overcharge Mini-me
    [New Maps]

Aquarium (TDM)
    Battle against your foes in this new Aquarium styled map.The first team to reach the objective wins!

[New Weapons]
    Rio Collection Crate

AWM-RIO

The AWM-Rio was created to commemeorate the Rio Olympics, with a Brazil Flag Theme.

Kukri-Rio
    The Kukri-Rio was created to commemeorate the Rio Olympics, with a Brazil Flag Theme.

Desert Eagle Rio
    The Desert Eagle-Rio was created to commemeorate the Rio Olympics, with a Brazil Flag Theme.

Rio Carnival Hat
    A hat from Rio de Janeiro's Carnaval. You can feel the spirit when equipped!

[Upcoming Events]
    160725_crossfiregames2016_feed.jpg160808_RioSummerSale_feed.jpg

**** Patch Notes ****

* Added *
    - Barrett-Iron Shark added to the VIP Shop
    - Hard Difficulty added to ZM2 Shattered Station
    - Aquarium added to the TDM map pool
    - Rio Collection Crate added to Black Market
    Contains:
    - AWM-Rio
    - Kukri-Rio
    - Desert Eagle-Rio
    - Added CBJ-MS as a login event reward
    - Added LSAT as a login event reward
    - Added Zastava M21 as a login event reward
    * Fixed *

- Improvements to crash issues
    I tought i was in Battlefield 4 with the both CBJ-MS and the LSAT :O
  • Instead of adding 3 login reward guns these could be gp crates or gp item shop
  • BigMB wrote: »
    Instead of adding 3 login reward guns these could be gp crates or gp item shop
    What login reward guns did they add to Crossfire? O.o
  • 160808_CFNA_augustPatch_forum.jpg

Attention Mercs,
    The Time of Sharks VS Zombies is upon us! Equip yourselves with the Barrett-Iron Shark and fight through Zombies in our new Hard difficulty ZM2! Good Luck Soldiers!

[VIP BARRETT-IRON SHARK]

[VIP Perks]
    • Laser Sight
    • Sniper's Aim
    • 200% EXP Boost for You

[Heroic Clear Reward]
    Heroic Clear Box can be achieved by maintaining 75% or higher Base HP in ZM2 Shattered Station, Hard difficulty.

[Hard difficulty]
    • New Elite Monsters
    • New Cut-scenes
    • New Rewards

[New Rewards]
    • Guardian Helmet
    • Guardian Bottle
    • Guardian Pouch
    • Guardian Backpack
    • Guardian Goggles
    • Guardian Mini-me
    • Overcharge Backpack
    • Overcharge Mini-me
    [New Maps]

Aquarium (TDM)
    Battle against your foes in this new Aquarium styled map.The first team to reach the objective wins!

[New Weapons]
    Rio Collection Crate

AWM-RIO

The AWM-Rio was created to commemeorate the Rio Olympics, with a Brazil Flag Theme.

Kukri-Rio
    The Kukri-Rio was created to commemeorate the Rio Olympics, with a Brazil Flag Theme.

Desert Eagle Rio
    The Desert Eagle-Rio was created to commemeorate the Rio Olympics, with a Brazil Flag Theme.

Rio Carnival Hat

[Upcoming Events]

**** Patch Notes ****

* Added *
    Contains:
    - AWM-Rio
    - Kukri-Rio
    - Desert Eagle-Rio
    * Fixed *

Would be nice but the servers are down. Another patch, and another crash.
  • What login reward guns did they add to Crossfire? O.o

^
    It's in the main post.
  • <sarcasm> I am all about the login server being down though. 10/10. It is art. </sarcasm>
  • oh ok ty :) ....... but i wonder what shall i start with?
  • KC

Omg I have played 3 games and got kac 12 days all players now have it I spent a lot of money to get it from black market and now all have did I waste my because now I hate this kac ty crossfire
  • Damn, I like to play to the event and is always "Failed to connect the server" Thanks...
  • there are lots of erors after this update
    160808_CFNA_augustPatch_forum.jpg

Attention Mercs,

[VIP BARRETT-IRON SHARK]

[VIP Perks]
    • Laser Sight
    • Sniper's Aim
    • 200% EXP Boost for You

[Heroic Clear Reward]

[Hard difficulty]
    • New Elite Monsters
    • New Cut-scenes
    • New Rewards

[New Rewards]
    • Guardian Helmet
    • Guardian Bottle
    • Guardian Pouch
    • Guardian Backpack
    • Guardian Goggles
    • Guardian Mini-me
    • Overcharge Backpack
    • Overcharge Mini-me
    [New Maps]

Aquarium (TDM)

[New Weapons]
    Rio Collection Crate

AWM-RIO

Kukri-Rio

Desert Eagle Rio

Rio Carnival Hat

[Upcoming Events]

**** Patch Notes ****

* Added *
    Contains:
    - AWM-Rio
    - Kukri-Rio
    - Desert Eagle-Rio
    * Fixed *

there are lots of erors after this update and the failed to connect to server is one of them and its driving lots of players mad
  • #WhereIsTheShark

What did you guys do to the poor shark in the new map?
  • A small team of Pokemon Go Dev's can improve their Servers across the world, but Z8/SG can't.... Ironic. I think I am going back to inactive, this game just seems to want to troll every big update.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    #WhereIsTheShark

What did you guys do to the poor shark in the new map?
    LOL I am also wondering about it.What happened to your main account though?

BTW why login server is down?
  • olpers wrote: »
    LOL I am also wondering about it.What happened to your main account though?

BTW why login server is down?

His main acc.got banned.

The log in server is down because they're having issues or something, been this since last night lol
  • Moerwijk wrote: »
    His main acc.got banned.

The log in server is down because they're having issues or something, been this since last night lol
    Ah,I see.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
  • With a big event going on, it doesn't seem like the team is caring much about the server issues. But who knows, I am not in the office to see.
  • I'm just gonna come out and state a few disappointments in this patch.... (this might become a more common thing from me. Kinda like a Patch Review except I'll be stating the things that I think could be bettered that were actually effected in the patch)

-Heroic Clear Box: This seems to just be a random reward that you could otherwise get from either the Orange boxes (AK Gilded Skull for example) or from the newer 'Hunter Reward Box' stuff. I was hoping the reward from the Heroic Clear Box would have been more substantial...

-Hunter Reward Box: I like how the stuff in here is better than the other reward boxes from killing enemies (sometimes) but...putting the new weapons in there such as the dual kriss and the KAC, IMO, makes getting a KAC or Dual Kriss weapons WAY too easy. I personally think that the KAC, Dual Kriss, and maybe the gloves as well should all have been in the Heroic Clear Box and the end rewards ONLY not in boxes you get from killing enemies.

-Barret Iron Shark: Disappointed in the laser sight. I believe that's what the "Sniper's Aim" perk is suppose to be however A) It's not even perfectly centered as pointed out Here in the Barracks. but also B) even if it was the spread pattern hasn't been tightened to fit around the laser sight any better it seems. While I'm not expecting you to be able to no scope with the laser sight and get dead accuracy....it just seems completely useless and just a visual effect right now.
    Also concerning this gun. I may be wrong but i've seen talk about it having the higher recoil for a barret than most other versions have. Is this true? if so...why?

-Aquariam map: First off...no shark. I expect this is a 'whoops' and the shark will be added next maintenance. However the map is SUPER simplistic and symmetrical...plus it's incredibly small. I think we have enough TDM maps like that already. I think this map would have been made SLIGHTLY better had we been able to get on top of the two smaller tanks by jumping from the higher ledge near them. And/Or if there was a tunnel THROUGH the middle of the tank connecting the two sides (not the bases but the sides between the bases)
    >Side note: Can't we get maps for Ghost, Escape, Suppression, Spy, Super Soldiers/Wave etc etc?

I'd probably have more but I haven't ran into the new Log In reward weapons yet. I'm also not going to go into the CFGames event here...there's pro's and con's to that one that I want to see played out before I pass judgement. x]
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I'm just gonna come out and state a few disappointments in this patch.... (this might become a more common thing from me. Kinda like a Patch Review except I'll be stating the things that I think could be bettered that were actually effected in the patch)

-Heroic Clear Box: This seems to just be a random reward that you could otherwise get from either the Orange boxes (AK Gilded Skull for example) or from the newer 'Hunter Reward Box' stuff. I was hoping the reward from the Heroic Clear Box would have been more substantial...

-Hunter Reward Box: I like how the stuff in here is better than the other reward boxes from killing enemies (sometimes) but...putting the new weapons in there such as the dual kriss and the KAC, IMO, makes getting a KAC or Dual Kriss weapons WAY too easy. I personally think that the KAC, Dual Kriss, and maybe the gloves as well should all have been in the Heroic Clear Box and the end rewards ONLY not in boxes you get from killing enemies.

-Barret Iron Shark: Disappointed in the laser sight. I believe that's what the "Sniper's Aim" perk is suppose to be however A) It's not even perfectly centered as pointed out Here in the Barracks. but also B) even if it was the spread pattern hasn't been tightened to fit around the laser sight any better it seems. While I'm not expecting you to be able to no scope with the laser sight and get dead accuracy....it just seems completely useless and just a visual effect right now.
    Also concerning this gun. I may be wrong but i've seen talk about it having the higher recoil for a barret than most other versions have. Is this true? if so...why?

-Aquariam map: First off...no shark. I expect this is a 'whoops' and the shark will be added next maintenance. However the map is SUPER simplistic and symmetrical...plus it's incredibly small. I think we have enough TDM maps like that already. I think this map would have been made SLIGHTLY better had we been able to get on top of the two smaller tanks by jumping from the higher ledge near them. And/Or if there was a tunnel THROUGH the middle of the tank connecting the two sides (not the bases but the sides between the bases)
    >Side note: Can't we get maps for Ghost, Escape, Suppression, Spy, Super Soldiers/Wave etc etc?

I'd probably have more but I haven't ran into the new Log In reward weapons yet. I'm also not going to go into the CFGames event here...there's pro's and con's to that one that I want to see played out before I pass judgement. x]

The laser on the Barrett was a joke and a bait,the gun itself is really bad even at one meter range to noscope,an awm is tens of times better,and i hate to shoot that barret because after every shot the gun itself goes up(the animation) way much than the OB Barrett,Rip the shark,the aquarium map is perfectly fine,we needed that layout map to have come years ago (every f2p mmofps has a map with similar layout(2 bases,u can go right or left but youll find an upepr sniping spot,a spot being defended by 2 walls-the water one)it has an interesting twist that you can see where your enemy is and pushes alot of mind games to get kills unless you simply rush the other team on one side and IMO the Kac and dual kriss are harder to obtain(at least for my case)
  • svanced wrote: »
    The laser on the Barrett was a joke and a bait,the gun itself is really bad even at one meter range to noscope,an awm is tens of times better,and i hate to shoot that barret because after every shot the gun itself goes up(the animation) way much than the OB Barrett,Rip the shark,the aquarium map is perfectly fine,we needed that layout map to have come years ago (every f2p mmofps has a map with similar layout(2 bases,u can go right or left but youll find an upepr sniping spot,a spot being defended by 2 walls-the water one)it has an interesting twist that you can see where your enemy is and pushes alot of mind games to get kills unless you simply rush the other team on one side and IMO the Kac and dual kriss are harder to obtain(at least for my case)

okay so ALL of the statistics you just listed are invalid and opinionated. Statistically speaking, the Iron shark is better because it has a faster reload. The animation the goes up higher has absolutely 0 effect on the draw speeds and firing speeds and is therefore purely preference. Stating that the laser sight is there just for bait is merely a feeble opinion, he laser sight is SIGNIFICANTLY helpful when learning how to quick scope.

If you are going to boil down two guns to their bare bones and stats then proceed to fail at it (the meter no scoping)...at least supply proof. Everything you have stated is weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACMSLO_Ctg

that's a comparison video of the two guns. The Iron Shark is statistically superior. Period.
  • fix the servers lagg . just put the $ u take to improve ur servers its not gonna affect u!!
  • thirty_OT wrote: »
    okay so ALL of the statistics you just listed are invalid and opinionated. Statistically speaking, the Iron shark is better because it has a faster reload. The animation the goes up higher has absolutely 0 effect on the draw speeds and firing speeds and is therefore purely preference. Stating that the laser sight is there just for bait is merely a feeble opinion, he laser sight is SIGNIFICANTLY helpful when learning how to quick scope.

If you are going to boil down two guns to their bare bones and stats then proceed to fail at it (the meter no scoping)...at least supply proof. Everything you have stated is weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACMSLO_Ctg

that's a comparison video of the two guns. The Iron Shark is statistically superior. Period.

The only "statistic" that I posted is that the AWM is more accurate when noscoping than the Barrett which is obviously true.You're free to have your opinion about the laser but dont come and vouch your opinion by saying mine is invalid/wrong just because I dont want my gun to hit the sky after each shot.
    Go ahead and try the gun ingame instead of playing the "post proof" card which you already did wrong by posting a video of another version.

If you really didnt knew that the AWM is more accurate when noscoping than the Barrett you either never played with a Barrett or youre simply trolling.But it's ok,at least you tried.