AznBankaii's Screenshot Weapon Reviews Guide

fzEjHgl.jpg?1



Hello CrossFire Community, AznBankaii here with my newest project called: Screenshot Weapon Reviews. A recent thread [ Click Here ] really caught my attention and made me realize how inactive I have been with creating Weapon Reviews. However, as I've stated: I don’t plan on making full length reviews with "Reloads, Drawspeeds, Damages and Commentary unless it’s for a VIP weapon. Period. The amount of time and effort it takes is just not worth it [ Full Response ]. So here I am with a new idea, making simpler Weapon Reviews.

Each Screenshot Weapon Review Includes:
1. First Person View Screenshot [Ingame]
2. Damage Statistics [15 Meters]
3. Damage Statistics [30 Meters]
4. Damage Statistics [55 Meters]
5. First Person View [Replay]
6. Third Person View [Replay]

Special Thanks To:
- 10DarkGamer YouTube | Facebook
- Vesome (CFKyoto) YouTube
- Simrock YouTube | Facebook
- [Z]en

__________________________________________________

ASSAULT RIFLE
- XM8-GERMANY

SNIPER
- DRAGUNOV TIGR 9
- FN BALLISTA
- JNG90

MACHINE GUNS
- SIG MG 710-3
- M240B-TESLA

SUBMACHINE GUNS

HANDGUNS

MELEES
- BC-AXE TOMAHAWK
- LASER DAGGER - VALENTINE
- POLICE BATON - LIQUID METAL

Comments

  • [ Reserved ]
  • Nice idea,it saves time and achieves the same results in the end.
  • Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see more videos :)
  • Glad to see that you're back, but can you also add a brief description of the fire rate and what you think of the gun. Nothing special like actually calculating the times, just a guesstimation. I figure you'll be fairly accurate since you've done so many reviews already. Or you could just compare it to a normal awm since everyone knows the speeds for that, just say it seems faster/slower in the rate of fire/draw speed.
  • Updated Thread [1/30/2016]

    - Added SIG MG 710-3

    svanced wrote: »
    Nice idea,it saves time and achieves the same results in the end.
    Onety_Two wrote: »
    Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see more videos :)

    ^ Thanks guys, appreciate it!
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    Glad to see that you're back, but can you also add a brief description of the fire rate and what you think of the gun. Nothing special like actually calculating the times, just a guesstimation. I figure you'll be fairly accurate since you've done so many reviews already. Or you could just compare it to a normal awm since everyone knows the speeds for that, just say it seems faster/slower in the rate of fire/draw speed.

    I might later on once I have this more organized.
  • Updated Thread [2/5/2016]

    - Added BC-AXE TOMAHAWK
  • Updated Thread [2/21/2016]

    - Added XM8-GERMANY
  • Good stuff
  • I want the axe and xm8 germany :( i need more coupons to get xm8.
  • Updated Thread [2/22/2016]

    - Added LASER DAGGER - VALENTINE
  • Can you add the Tesla on there? I know the recoil pattern changed.. terribly.... lol
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Can you add the Tesla on there? I know the recoil pattern changed.. terribly.... lol


    I'm posting the Dragunov Tigr 9 tomorrow and I'll review the Tesla on Wednesday. :)
  • Updated Thread [2/23/2016]

    - Added DRAGUNOV TIGR 9
  • Good stuff Bankai :)
  • Updated Thread [3/11/2016]

    - Added POLICE BATON - LIQUID METAL
  • Updated Thread [3/12/2016]

    - Added FN BALLISTA
  • Updated Thread [3/13/2016]

    - Added M240B-TESLA
Sign In or Register to comment.