Isaian's Final Arena Bosses Guide.

2»

Comments

• Okay everyone I have did some adjustments to the hazmat spin attack and added the hard mode boss, his attacks and how to deal with them. Enjoy!
  • Darkfiro7Darkfiro7 Knight-Errant
    Here I got a weird weapon/gear in the hard mode boss fight it was a deployable but I didn't know what it did or it affect it just disappear after the rocket hit it.
  • HAWK456HAWK456 Holy Knight
    ST6Ghost wrote: »
    Okay everyone I have did some adjustments to the hazmat spin attack and added the hard mode boss, his attacks and how to deal with them. Enjoy!

Where is it?
  • ST6Ghost wrote: »
    Okay everyone I have did some adjustments to the hazmat spin attack and added the hard mode boss, his attacks and how to deal with them. Enjoy!

Actualy that spin attack works for every single boss attack (even against teddy bear attacks).
    Single attack you can't avoid by using "F" key are flame bombs explosion (corrupted engineer).
    No special thanks for for the additional ?
  • i love this map, so far i have 260 wins on normal mode and about 60 on hard mode.anyone good in playing this map can add me to play together
  • nice guide, i think you can improve this by adding the guess system (for which boss will spawn) and the amount of points gained+the 1bonus clear if your right for all of them