Mormon's

2»

Comments

• to0l wrote: »
    the vast majority of religous people on this planet suffer from neurological disorders.
    believing in fairytales did not do us any good. without relgion it would be a better place.
    less hunger, less hate, less killing...

(posting this on a "killer-game-forum". quite funny i must say. huh)

You seriously don't know what you are talking about.
  • The_HaleThe_Hale Viscount
    LolliRoger wrote: »
    I'm a fanatical atheist...

...take my word for it. You do not want me to explain that to ya.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Should we be worried? That's all I'm concerned about...
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    Should we be worried? That's all I'm concerned about...
    Depends...

...Are you planning on giving me your evangelical ideas on religion? Because then I'm likely to snap and slap you around with every contradiction religion has. And trust me, it has many.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Depends...

...Are you planning on giving me your evangelical ideas on religion? Because then I'm likely to snap and slap you around with every contradiction religion has. And trust me, it has many. 26353290t.gif

Tell me, tell me! :D
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Tell me, tell me! :D
    Not in here, for it would surely break some forum rule, if not several. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Not in here, for it would surely break some forum rule, if not several. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Creating this thread already breaks this rule

"No political or religious discussion of any kind will be tolerated on the forums. These kinds of conversations almost always devolve into insult contests or flame wars."

Lucky i cant close OT threads
  • Creating this thread already breaks this rule

"No political or religious discussion of any kind will be tolerated on the forums. These kinds of conversations almost always devolve into insult contests or flame wars."

Lucky i cant close OT threads

Yay! Until then, let's get some fun!!!:D
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Yay! Until then, let's get some fun!!!:D

xD
    i can still infract.. so keep it clean people :)
  • im a mormon and the world would be no were close to were we are if not for religion. and if your mormon join mormon mafia
  • i am mormon
    what of it?
  • oh wait, old thread is old
  • ROFL jedi, super bump ftw?
  • moch_Dmoch_D Grand Duke
    Mormons love their special underwear.
  • BernkasteIBernkasteI Knight-Errant
    Thank God I'm atheist.
  • hey wannabejedi if your mormon join mormon mafia
  • DUKEofYORKDUKEofYORK Apprentice
    HEY! If it roks your boat, why sink it?
  • hey wannabejedi if your mormon join mormon mafia
    haha
    no

i don't play crossfire sonn
  • Agnostic Atheist here.
  • cryfaceecryfacee Holy Knight
    moch_D wrote: »
    Mormons love their special underwear.

Don't be so ignorant dark. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.
  • hYSuna wrote: »
    Don't be so ignorant dark. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.
    props to you
  • cryfaceecryfacee Holy Knight
    props to you

I happen to be Mormon. I think that people that don't know what they're talking about shouldn't open their mouth, or in this case 'type out' what they do since they're wrong. If they did a bit of credible research and used an ounce of common sense they could answer their questions on their own and stop making ridiculous comments.
  • hYSuna wrote: »
    I happen to be Mormon. I think that people that don't know what they're talking about shouldn't open their mouth, or in this case 'type out' what they do since they're wrong. If they did a bit of credible research and used an ounce of common sense they could answer their questions on their own and stop making ridiculous comments.
    and if they had a bit of tolerance too